Re: £2m for doing the gypsy camps up !

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Do the Fookers pay council tax? :twisted:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

they are mostly Irish :(

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

You always wonder why they're here. Habe they run out of drives to tarmac, lead to nick or grannies to harass out of their life savings in Ireland? I hate pikeys and wish they would all just f**k off back to Oireland

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 pm

They aint gonna be able to do Swansea up on 2 mill. :lol: they would need 1 trillion to make an impact on that dump lads :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:You always wonder why they're here. Habe they run out of drives to tarmac, lead to nick or grannies to harass out of their life savings in Ireland? I hate pikeys and wish they would all just f**k off back to Oireland

LOL half of you fuckers have a mixture of something or another.

Why do you get so worked up about trivial things?.......look at your Health Service ....now there's something to get worked up about

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 pm

two mill spent on the health service i would agree with not those plkeys sorry

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 am

Nottage Blue wrote:You always wonder why they're here. Habe they run out of drives to tarmac, lead to nick or grannies to harass out of their life savings in Ireland? I hate pikeys and wish they would all just f**k off back to Oireland

f**k off we don't want 'em and on a note they only come about because of the famine and that was caused by the brits.....so they are your responsibility .....deal with it :lol: