Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Phil Brown available...

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 pm

? just a thought ? :D

Re: Is Phil Brown available...

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Been thinking it soon as I saw the headline on sunday.
A man with passion who takes no shit there.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Merlin wrote:? just a thought ? :D

You going to ask him out for a date :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm

I think he's a top manager. Didnt he get Hull promoted from the bottom to top all in 3 seasons?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm

With little money he worked wonders.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Maybe - I might be able to persuade him to come on board? Ridsdale has made enough DINNER dates with f*cking potential millionaires whilst spending all CCFC's petty cash on em to lavish it up for a weekend! so what difference will one more evening out make!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Adamski wrote:With little money he worked wonders.

And he was on less than Dave Jones as a PREMIER league manager!!!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Merlin wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Maybe - I might be able to persuade him to come on board? Ridsdale has made enough DINNER dates with f*cking potential millionaires whilst spending all CCFC's petty cash on em to lavish it up for a weekend! so what difference will one more evening out make!

:lol: I knew what you meant really.

Brown seems to have too much of an ego for me. Does Queen Street have a big enough stock of fake tan.

Personally I'd prefer to stick with Jones.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Merlin wrote:Didnt he get Hull promoted from the bottom to top all in 3 seasons?

No, he carried on Peter Taylor's good work. Personally, for all his faults, I would stick with Jones than this clown

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

:lol: I knew what you meant really.

Brown seems to have too much of an ego for me. Does Queen Street have a big enough stock of fake tan.

Personally I'd prefer to stick with Jones.

He sacking was pathetic.... Warnock has a f*cking Ego, Murinio has an ego, ferguson has an ego, wenger has an ego, that jack fucker at wigan has an ego - there seems to be a pattern forming here? maybe we need a manager like that ? I've seen more life in a harvest mouse in the winter - than Dave Jones... The Malaysians will bring in a new manager if we do not get promoted - i have no doubt about that!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Merlin wrote:He sacking was pathetic.... Warnock has a f*cking Ego, Murinio has an ego, ferguson has an ego, wenger has an ego, that jack fucker at wigan has an ego - there seems to be a pattern forming here? maybe we need a manager like that ? I've seen more life in a harvest mouse in the winter - than Dave Jones... The Malaysians will bring in a new manager if we do not get promoted - i have no doubt about that!

You don't think Jones has an ego then? Because I think he really does, and is more self centred than any of the managers you listed above!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:51 pm

I wouldn't hire him. He's f*cking useless! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Hope not!! Dave Jones is the man to take us to the promised land!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Sorry dont like DJ. And he plainly dont like us.
To be honest and i know im mental here but i would like Holloway and his rusty bucket. He is as mad as us and he would be loved by our supporters.
Or just to get us out of this league Warnock. My god did i just say Warnock ? I think i did im going for a lie down. :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 pm

craig brown will be available from motherwell at the end of the season

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 pm

rorkes drift wrote:craig brown will be available from motherwell at the end of the season

I'd rather Craig David than Craig Brown

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Might be a good manager but i throw up just looking at his artifical tan

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Please no, a manager with a bigger ego than DJ :o

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Another thought is would you prefer Brown or Dowie? Hull seem to think Dowie is the better manager :shock:

Pick of a bad much IMO

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 am

I hate him, he is an arrogant useless tw*t. I live in Hull and they all hate him up here. I was hoping he would keep his job as I have a bet on Hull going down.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:29 pm

I agree with Fox, he's such an arrogant dick. The fact he got sacked and then had the cheek to say 'I never deserved it' when considering the team he now has at his disposal he should be doing better, performance wise anyway. Did well to start but on a very slippery slope. I wouldn't want him with us.