Annis will we be under the Berjaya umbrella or is it just TG

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby ihatealiens » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Any info on this?
This Roath character is a cancer on this forum and should be removed before he destroys it.
ihatealiens

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Annis will we be under the Berjaya umbrella or is it just TG

Postby Dobbin » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:36 am

Do you think your e mail to Tg did any good then - all those people that shot you down at the meeting should owe you an apology !

I think you should frame the e mail and send it to PR as a leaving present :lol:
Dobbin

Postby Bigbluebird » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 am

TG didn't even know about the demo... he then asked me to explain why we were marching.... Let's just say I opened his eyes a little further to PR! :ayatollah:
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy. ®
Bigbluebird

Postby steve davies » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:24 am

ihatealiens wrote:Any info on this?

aliens did you know that while you were texting/e.mailing dato he was already receiving the court manuscript word for word whilst sat with steve.

their intelligence network is amazing and second to none.
as i have stated earlier they will be aware of any malpractice within the club and will use it accordingly over the next few days
steve davies

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:32 am

steve davies wrote:

aliens did you know that while you were texting/e.mailing dato he was already receiving the court manuscript word for word whilst sat with steve.

as i have stated earlier they will be aware of any malpractice within the club and will use it accordingly over the next few days

Bloody Hell I wonder if the Malaysian Intelligence Network will have any implications for us after they take over?

For example if you sought a refund at the club shop, would they produce 'exclusive' photos of you shagging your next door neighbour's wife? :shock: :lol:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 am

Dobbin wrote:Do you think your e mail to Tg did any good then - all those people that shot you down at the meeting should owe you an apology !

I think you should frame the e mail and send it to PR as a leaving present :lol:

I fully agree and I have previously told IHA that I wish I spoken up in support of him that night. :oops:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby ihatealiens » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:41 am

steve davies wrote:

I think you have the wrong end of the stick Steve I was emailing TG back in November prior to the Muni meeting. In his email to me he did say to me he was not aware of that issue and some others I highlighted. I am glad I did what I did if it helped in any way towards the removal of the parasite that is Peter Ridsdale. I agree they are all smart cookies. I have studied all the executive and non exectutive directors at the Berjaya group, a clever bunch the whole lot of them. Mr Tan has surrounded himself with some very shrewd people - too shrewd for our friend Mr Ridsdale :lol: :lol:

This ones for Dobbin - No I don't want an apology as I said above I did what I thought was right at the time. Anyway the biggest culprit that shouted me down was one of Ridsdales entourage that walked in with him that night and he just tried stirring every fucker up. I fronted the fucker up at the time anyways and he soon shut his trap :lol: As for offering the email to Ridsdale if you were there at the meeting you will be aware that I offered it to him on the night and he declined while he lied to you all :lol: :lol: :lol:
This Roath character is a cancer on this forum and should be removed before he destroys it.
ihatealiens

Postby ihatealiens » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:46 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Dobbin wrote:Do you think your e mail to Tg did any good then - all those people that shot you down at the meeting should owe you an apology !

I fully agree and I have previously told IHA that I wish I spoken up in support of him that night. :oops:

Yes you did Tony, no worries though we got there in the end fingers crossed he will be gone pretty soon but I wont do a George Bush and state mission accomplished just yet. As Annis keeps telling you all keep filling in the petition ;)
ihatealiens

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 am

So is it safe to say BigBlueBird and Ihatealiens are undercover operatives of the Malaysian Intelligence Network? (i.e. their men in Cardiff) ;)
Tony Blue Williams

Postby ihatealiens » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:51 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:So is it safe to say BigBlueBird and Ihatealiens are undercover operatives of the Malaysian Intelligence Network? (i.e. their men in Cardiff) ;)

f**k me the way its going I'll be a non executive director at Cardiff City FC pretty soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:
ihatealiens

Postby Gerry Hat Trick » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:20 am

It was probably instrumental in the demise of Pinnochio Pete :lol:
Gerry Hat Trick

Postby steve davies » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 am

ihatealiens wrote:
steve davies wrote:

I think you have the wrong end of the stick Steve I was emailing TG back in November prior to the Muni meeting. In his email to me he did say to me he was not aware of that issue and some others I highlighted. I am glad I did what I did if it helped in any way towards the removal of the parasite that is Peter Ridsdale. I agree they are all smart cookies. I have studied all the executive and non exectutive directors at the Berjaya group, a clever bunch the whole lot of them. Mr Tan has surrounded himself with some very shrewd people - too shrewd for our friend Mr Ridsdale :lol: :lol:

This ones for Dobbin - No I don't want an apology as I said above I did what I thought was right at the time. Anyway the biggest culprit that shouted me down was one of Ridsdales entourage that walked in with him that night and he just tried stirring every fucker up. I fronted the fucker up at the time anyways and he soon shut his trap :lol: As for offering the email to Ridsdale if you were there at the meeting you will be aware that I offered it to him on the night and he declined while he lied to you all :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry aliens

i thought it was you my apologies
steve davies

Postby ihatealiens » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 am

No worries butt were all rowing the same boat, at last though it seems we are all rowing in the same direction, the sun has come out and the darkness has lifted :lol: It takes a while for everyone to see the light, good job my mum made me eat all those carrots all them years ago :lol:
ihatealiens

Postby Bigbluebird » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:So is it safe to say BigBlueBird and Ihatealiens are undercover operatives of the Malaysian Intelligence Network? (i.e. their men in Cardiff) ;)

f**k me the way its going I'll be a non executive director at Cardiff City FC pretty soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Don't forget your fellow undercover agent.... :brave: lol....

Only thing is we'd have to kill in order to keep our opts secret...
It's easy. ®
Bigbluebird

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:57 am

Bigbluebird wrote:

Ridsdale has spilled loads operational secrets, which now means you will have to shoot him as a matter of honour and do it before he receives his pay off.

What tough luck that be :lol:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Bigbluebird » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:41 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:

Ridsdale has spilled loads operational secrets, which now means you will have to shoot him as a matter of honour and do it before he receives his pay off.

What tough luck that be :lol:

LOL.... My fee is more than his reported payoff.... I'd better watch my back.... :o :o
:lol: :lol:
It's easy. ®
Bigbluebird

Return to General Chat