Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I KNOW EVERYONE IS FED UP OF RUMOURS

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:02 pm

But This is FOR REAL THESE Malaysians are Really going to Buy in to OUR CLUB for Real I promise you, they just want Ridsdale Totally from The club, I believe they even called him the Cancer of Our Club.
They know Our Club inside out now, there is NO MORE GOSSIP, NO MORE RUMOURS, THEY ARE HERE TOMORROW and ITS ALL GO AS LONG AS THE RIDDLER PLAYS BALL and I THINK HE IS NOW WELL and TRULY BACKED IN TO A CORNER.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I KNOW EVERYONE IS FED UP OF RUMOURS

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But This is FOR REAL THESE Malaysians are Really going to Buy in to OUR CLUB for Real I promise you, they just want Ridsdale Totally from The club, I believe they even called him the Cancer of Our Club.
They know Our Club inside out now, there is NO MORE GOSSIP, NO MORE RUMOURS, THEY ARE HERE TOMORROW and ITS ALL GO AS LONG AS THE RIDDLER PLAYS BALL and I THINK HE IS NOW WELL and TRULY BACKED IN TO A CORNER.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope you are right Annis

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But This is FOR REAL THESE Malaysians are Really going to Buy in to OUR CLUB for Real I promise you, they just want Ridsdale Totally from The club, I believe they even called him the Cancer of Our Club.

Annis this really is it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All the hard work of everyone should be rewarded soon enough :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Vote of no-confidence time by the Board. Make him resign with no pay off, just f**k off!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:06 pm

I really hope so Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 pm

You say Malaysians - who are we talking about here TG or TG & VT or even The Berjaya Group?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 pm

I trust what annis says :ayatollah: great news

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 pm

ihatealiens wrote:You say Malaysians - who are we talking about here TG or TG & VT or even The Berjaya Group?

TG mainly , but both are now involved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Hope this is true. How long do you think untill everything wil be finalised then??

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:You say Malaysians - who are we talking about here TG or TG & VT or even The Berjaya Group?

TG mainly , but both are now involved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So is this just dipping a toe in the water?
Then see what happens by the end of the season?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:10 pm

seanjones wrote:Hope this is true. How long do you think untill everything wil be finalised then??

They really hope before THIS SUNDAY :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 pm

I reckon TG and Tan should do a resevoir dogs on Ridders. Tie him to a chair, cut his ear off, pour petrol all over him - while dancing to our FA Cup Final song :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 pm

SB did ask for patience and to trust him - lets hope the deal is delivered soon!

Let the Malaysians strip the club to the bare minimum and dig the dirt right out (with their pick n shovel) :ayatollah:

Clean slate and a truthful one is the way forward for the club

PR I hope i never see again his smiley smarmy face sitting oppposite me at a game! lets see how cocky he is if he is still there grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kinda face you just want to slap with a shovel! :D

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 pm

So touch wood there'll be great spirit down there on Sunday,fingers crossed!!cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 pm

I hate to say this but this is cardiff we are talking about until they sign on the dotted line im keeping my mouth shut

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 pm

lets hope so, we can then put all the troubles behind us.
"the futures bright, the futures Malaysian"

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 pm

YE HOPEFULLY ITS THE START OF SOME GD THINGS 2 COME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:45 pm

percaya pada kurir
untuk besok membawa
kebahagiaan baru
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:percaya pada kurir
untuk besok membawa
kebahagiaan baru
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not arf me ol mooka!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 pm

i hope it all goes through and personally would not mind being stuck in the championship for the next few years if that what it takes to gets us back in the black....

what you do you think??

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Also could be CCFC no more come next month,anyone thought of that.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Yes agree be happy to see us in the championship for a few years and get are house in order

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Most people in the know have been saying for months that they were going to buy in, but not at the price we wanted, and why rush when they could pay less and buy when we are in Administration or just before.

It really looks to be coming true now and you are right, with the debts piling up, the board have little choice but to sell and move on.

Fingers crossed it all comes off soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Lets hope he just takes the money on offer and goes.

Where are they having the meeting? If its down the CCS we should all get down there with our flags to greet them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:09 pm

BlueView wrote:Vote of no-confidence time by the Board. Make him resign with no pay off, just f**k off!

We know what happened last time a vote of no confidence was requested.

I am very sceptical as to why things have changed so much. Surely that was an opportune time to get rid?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 pm

maccydee wrote:
BlueView wrote:Vote of no-confidence time by the Board. Make him resign with no pay off, just f**k off!

We know what happened last time a vote of no confidence was requested.

I am very sceptical as to why things have changed so much. Surely that was an opportune time to get rid?

Maybe the rest of them used Ridsdale for his "Spinning" prowess to buy more time in court. Once that was achieved with the 56 days, they knew that in that time they could now get the Malasians on board and hunt him down. Used and abused just like the Riddler has done to us!!.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Let's hope they bring some financial stability to the club , we need to pay the wages,etc we can afford not gamble with club's future ! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Really hope so, thanks for the update

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Annis I want to kiss you!!!!!!!!! bur how do you know this for sure???? PLEASE let this be true--- :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: