Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WONT BE ON HERE

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Tomorrow in London with Cass to finalise 2 Books, but would rather be in the meeting with the Malaysians :lol:

Re: WONT BE ON HERE

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tomorrow in London with Cass to finalise 2 Books, but would rather be in the meeting with the Malaysians :lol:

Leave the Malaysians to me ;) :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Annis you have to get your books sorted to get them back on the shelves of the shop :lol: :lol:

I heard they are very empty since PR had a little clear out! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tomorrow in London with Cass to finalise 2 Books, but would rather be in the meeting with the Malaysians :lol:

Leave the Malaysians to me ;) :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Jez wrote:Annis you have to get your books sorted to get them back on the shelves of the shop :lol: :lol:

Dont worry I will be back :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jez wrote:Annis you have to get your books sorted to get them back on the shelves of the shop :lol: :lol:

Dont worry I will be back :lol: :ayatollah:

sounds like a film on its way!!!!!!! ;) never mind a book!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 pm

lets have a "bring the books back march " :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Hopefully from tomorrow the shelves selling "United we Fall" will be cleared and possibly come the end of the season "No Smoke, No Fire" will be gone also, so there should be plenty of room for Annis new book and his back catalouge. :D

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:07 pm

You'll have a print another million translated to Malaysian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Bluebina wrote:

You'll have a print another million translated to Malaysian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Diary "2" is now being translated in to Italian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: