Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHICH MALAYSIANS ARE COMING AND WILL THEY BE THERE SUNDAY?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 pm

??????????

Re: WHICH MALAYSIANS ARE COMING AND WILL THEY BE THERE SUNDAY?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 pm

I def know TG and an assistant is coming over, but i am really not sure if VT is coming This time.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I def know TG and an assistant is coming over, but i am really not sure if VT is coming This time.

will PR NOT be attneding, i think you said few days ago they dont want him at the game?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:38 pm

was he at coventry yesterday

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I def know TG and an assistant is coming over, but i am really not sure if VT is coming This time.

will PR NOT be attneding, i think you said few days ago they dont want him at the game?

He is not welcome at the first meeting, also Borley and Guy have to sort him out.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:40 pm

birchblue wrote:was he at coventry yesterday

Yes.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

He is not welcome at the first meeting, also Borley and Guy have to sort him out.

i#m sure there's a few of us on here who'd be happy to help Borley and Guy "sort him out". :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Do you think PR will be at CCS on Sunday Annis ? i got a feeling he will be there personally and hopefully wave goodbye with a big anouncement

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:56 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Do you think PR will be at CCS on Sunday Annis ? i got a feeling he will be there personally and hopefully wave goodbye with a big anouncement

He is being told he is not welcome, but I reckon he might.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Remember the ovation Sam got when he turned up for the last time against Derby?

I think that although by then many people were aware of the financial problems Sam had created there was still an acknowledgement of how far we had come with him in charge.

Somehow I don't think there will be a similar send off for our friend from Yorkshire.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 pm

davids wrote:Remember the ovation Sam got when he turned up for the last time against Derby?

I think that although by then many people were aware of the financial problems Sam had created there was still an acknowledgement of how far we had come with him in charge.

Somehow I don't think there will be a similar send off for our friend from Yorkshire.

I agree PR wont get one clap in MY Opinion, and DEF wont get one of me. :evil:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:20 pm

If he can, I think he will turn up, maybe it depends how the talks go. I was surprised he went to Coventry.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:Remember the ovation Sam got when he turned up for the last time against Derby?

I agree PR wont get one clap in MY Opinion, and DEF wont get one of me. :evil:

I almost wish i was a raging homosexual so I could GIVE him the clap :mrgreen: