Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Documentary on BBC1

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 pm

On Tourettes. Looked on sky it says "Contains very strong language" :lol: :lol: what wanker wanker wanker wrote that . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Documentary on BBC1

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Watched this about six months ago and I do sympathise but I couldnt stop laughing :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 pm

"im up to my knees in fuckin cow pat" must be terrible to live with the condition but that cracked me up!!

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:35 am

my sister-in-law has tourettes, whilst it is amusing sometimes, it is difficult to empathise with her because we cannot understand what she feels. it has got me into several fights with people who have been offended by her and not willing to accept the explanation.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:On Tourettes. Looked on sky it says "Contains very strong language" :lol: :lol: what wanker wanker wanker wrote that . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry all you tourettes sufferers out there, but its funny as f**k,shit,c**t.Did you see him punch his friend in the nose. :D

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Yeah, I remember seeing it ages ago and when I was younger I used to have irritating habits like shaking my head a bit and coughing even when I didn't need to. Just weird things like that. So I can understand how they get the impulse but you're right it's funny as f**k.

The best was the old one with the guy in the supermarket where he tells the old lady in front to stop being a c**t and hurry up or something like that. Hahaha.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Its and awful illness but sometimes you just cant help laughing.
In the programme there was 4 or 5 suffers sat around a table with a therapist.
She says trying to get them to relaxā€¯ imagine yourself in a nice green field"
One of the suffers shouts out "Yes I'm up to my f*cking eyes in cow dung".

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:56 pm

I'd love to have tourette's.

"You're a c**t"

"Oh, I don't take that personally, I know it's the condition"

"No, you really are a c**t"...

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm

my mates daughter[aged 13 at the time] has got it.
One night I called for him to go the City.

She says to me How old are you Dai?
I said 55.

He says I'm 53...

She says yes Dad but your not a f*cking looker like Dai
That cracked me up. :D