Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF THIS INVESTMENT DOESN'T HAPPEN....

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:15 pm

We'll need to be put into Admin before Thursday, 25 March, as we would be docked 10 points by the Football League, severely damaging our play-off hopes.

Any date after that, the penalty is carried over to next season if a club is automatically relegated.

Re: IF THIS INVESTMENT DOESN'T HAPPEN....

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 pm

That post doesn't even begin to make any sense at all. I suggest you reread it and stop copying the bollocks that the BBC prints on its website.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:37 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:That post doesn't even begin to make any sense at all. I suggest you reread it and stop copying the bollocks that the BBC prints on its website.

What words you having trouble with and I'll try and help, would you rather start a season - 10 points or take the hit now and drop to 14th place in the Championship?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
CayoBluebird wrote:That post doesn't even begin to make any sense at all. I suggest you reread it and stop copying the bollocks that the BBC prints on its website.

What words you having trouble with and I'll try and help, would you rather start a season - 10 points or take the hit now and drop to 14th place in the Championship?

:lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:44 pm

ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! stroppy alert!! stroppy alert!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! stroppy alert!! stroppy alert!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

** buys new handbag ** lol

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! stroppy alert!! stroppy alert!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And all you were trying to do was start a decent thread :geek:

Remember the first rule of thread starting, don't rely on on the BBC for your info ;)

BTW I would take the -10 next season if we are allowed to

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Geez, drop the attitude and start posting sensibly and with respect.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:25 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:old:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:

And all you were trying to do was start a decent thread :geek:

Remember the first rule of thread starting, don't rely on on the BBC for your info ;) ROOKIE MISTAKE!!

BTW I would take the -10 next season if we are allowed to

LOL..

You'd take it next season? what if we sold all our best players threw the summer and had a shite squad... then have to start -10 ? I think it might be easier to take the hit now and have the 45 points left in the bank, we won't be able to sell the players till the end of season?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:BTW I would take the -10 next season if we are allowed to

LOL..

You'd take it next season? what if we sold all our best players threw the summer and had a shite squad... then have to start -10 ? I think it might be easier to take the hit now and have the 45 points left in the bank, we won't be able to sell the players till the end of season?

Tony, are you mad?! It's FAR better for us to take the 10 point hit this season IF the investment doesn't come in.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:We'll need to be put into Admin before Thursday, 25 March, as we would be docked 10 points by the Football League, severely damaging our play-off hopes.

Any date after that, the penalty is carried over to next season if a club is automatically relegated.

Right lets look at your post in detail.

You say we need to be put into admin before 25 March as 10points deduction would damage our play off hopes, it doesn't matter when we go into admin we will lose 10 points, so your first sentence is bollocks.

After 25 March any penalty is carried over til next season, so far so good, but only if a club is automatically relegated. As we are not going to be relegated automatically its irrelevant, so the second sentence is bollocks too.

Now you understand?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:36 pm

nobody has thought or mentioned in any of the posts recently ,what about if we make the playoffs the court gives us more time and we get promoted or pmg cough up more money! taxman holds off untill end of may after playoff final or is this thinking to positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:40 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:We'll need to be put into Admin before Thursday, 25 March, as we would be docked 10 points by the Football League, severely damaging our play-off hopes.

You say we need to be put into admin before 25 March as 10points deduction would damage our play off hopes, it doesn't matter when we go into admin we will lose 10 points, so your first sentence is bollocks.

After 25 March any penalty is carried over til next season, so far so good, but only if a club is automatically relegated. As we are not going to be relegated automatically its irrelevant, so the second sentence is bollocks too.

Now you understand?

I thought you understood I copied that information from the BBC? So in reality your entire post is bollocks...

I understand you have a burning desire to be a pedantic little fuckstain and I understand you feel better now you have posted your witty "comeback".....

So would you rather share your views on the choice between taking a -10 point deduction now or at the beginning of next season?

Take care XX :D

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Here we go, its getting as bad as the other site here now. Yeah lets all turn on each other FFS

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:47 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Here we go, its getting as bad as the other site here now. Yeah lets all turn on each other FFS

Who the f**k was talking to you?!? wanna make something of it?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JOKE!!!!
:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh - handbag alert :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Who the f**k was talking to you?!? wanna make something of it?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JOKE!!!!
:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:[/quote

:director: f**k you dickwart

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:53 pm

dorsetblue wrote:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh - handbag alert :lol:

I'll pull your hair you carry on!! :o :o

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Who the f**k was talking to you?!? wanna make something of it?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JOKE!!!!
:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

:director: f**k you dickwart[/quote]

That Hurt. :lovestory:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
CayoBluebird wrote:

Now you understand?

I thought you understood I copied that information from the BBC? So in reality your entire post is bollocks...

I understand you have a burning desire to be a pedantic little fuckstain and I understand you feel better now you have posted your witty "comeback".....

So would you rather share your views on the choice between taking a -10 point deduction now or at the beginning of next season?

Take care XX :D

But its an irrelevant argument as it isn't going to happen, we will have points deducted this season IF we go into admin. If we stay in admin and fail to reach agreement with creditors we may of course face a further deduction next season.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:58 pm

by my understanding, and confirmed by others, if we go into admin after 26th we will get automatic 10 point deduction this season plus a points deduction next season.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 pm

thats my understanding of it too but i thought the date was 28th but who cares about 2 days, maybe thats what borley and hall are thinking when brley states he will take the club into admin now, we can survive this season and start next year on an even keel with all the other sides