Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANY NEWS ON INVESTMENT AND THE CCST STATEMENT

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Once again I am dissappointed by the statement issued by the trust, it's a statement of fact, why dont they demand answers? why arn't they in peoples faces, a trust is ment to ensure the good running of a club and inform the fans of developments mismanagement etc.

They issue things weeks after its common knowledge!

Tell me if im wrong in thinking this

Re: ANY NEWS ON INVESTMENT AND THE CCST STATEMENT

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:40 pm

G.R.A. wrote:Once again I am dissappointed by the statement issued by the trust, it's a statement of fact, why dont they demand answers? why arn't they in peoples faces, a trust is ment to ensure the good running of a club and inform the fans of developments mismanagement etc.

No you're not wrong - we all know that Lone Gunman character is a complete and utter fool - wot a great dat to release the obvious!!!!!! :roll:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
G.R.A. wrote:Once again I am dissappointed by the statement issued by the trust, it's a statement of fact, why dont they demand answers? why arn't they in peoples faces, a trust is ment to ensure the good running of a club and inform the fans of developments mismanagement etc.

No you're not wrong - we all know that Lone Gunman character is a complete and utter fool - wot a great dat to release the obvious!!!!!! :roll:

saddler you happy pills were due at 3.30. lets not get go down that road, even if some us may agree :) :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I disagree.

I think that the statement was very cleverly worded (plus it got picked up by BBC), since it kind of - rightly - implies that PMG don't want their reputation tarnished across South Wales by screwing us.

The fact that they didn't "demand answers" doesn't mean that it's a bad statement. It probably reached 10,000+ people, and I'd imagine that Hall and Guy will be made aware of it.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:I disagree.

I think that the statement was very cleverly worded (plus it got picked up by BBC), since it kind of - rightly - implies that PMG don't want their reputation tarnished across South Wales by screwing us.

The fact that they didn't "demand answers" doesn't mean that it's a bad statement. It probably reached 10,000+ people, and I'd imagine that Hall and Guy will be made aware of it.

Right, so it's putting "pressure" upon PMG how exactly?

Oh noes, CCFC fans may not deal with PMG... wow, that will seriously hit their business, won't it?

There has been zero - repeat ZERO - indication PMG have been an obstacle or indeed will be an obstacle to the deal going ahead. Ridsdale has the potential to delay the deal, however.

I eagerly await a Trust statement to put pressure upon Ridders.