Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the fans that go the extra mile

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 pm

article in the echo tonight about the city fans doing 3 away trips in 8 days,this is what the club is about,geniune people paying to watch the team anywhere,maybe P.R and some of the players when not performing should take a look and realise that a lot of ordinary people will do anything to watch the city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: the fans that go the extra mile

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 pm

I read it ealier in the echo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Well over a 1000 miles altogether for the three :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:06 pm

i took in all 3 games. ipswich in a people carrier-leicester by coach-coventry back in the people carrier. all in all a gd 3 trips had a gd laugh and would do it again to support the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:21 pm

We have one of the best and most loyal fans in the country :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Hats off to the ones who done the 3, brilliant commitment (& expense) to manage that.I reckon the club should show their gratitude & give them all a free away trip of their choice.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 pm

...........isn't it brilliant how whitt's winner completely wipes out every mile I drove over the last week, every time the alarm went at 4:30 to go to work so I could finish early to watch the city, every miserable mis-kick, bad bounce and miss timed tackle wiped out by super peter whittingham in 2 seconds....... roll on sunday

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:36 pm

I done 3 away games in 7 days about 2 seasons ago

Scunthorpe Lost 3-2
Wolves Lost 3-0
Burnley Drew 3-3

Hard work to say the least, especially with a full time job!

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:43 pm

I went to all 3 of these games. However cant claim the effort as 2 of them were like home games for me here in Derby. :D