Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rhooster,this end of season piss up

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Don't call me defeatist but if the gypos get to the play off final,I pray they don't,why not have the piss up on the day of the final.That way we'll all be in a good mood when the match ends and can celebrate.

Re: Rhooster,this end of season piss up

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:42 pm

I refuse to even acknowledge this as a probability. They won't even make the playoffs. Mark my words!

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 pm

I hope so,I'm going to have a bath in bleach for saying it.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:45 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:Don't call me defeatist but if the gypos get to the play off final,I pray they don't,why not have the piss up on the day of the final.That way we'll all be in a good mood when the match ends and can celebrate.

Sounds a good idea but I will be in London watching the bluebirds sore to the premiership. I hope :ayatollah:

But if not thats a good idea

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:48 pm

we'll be in the playoff final ourselvess though.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:53 pm

The Rhooster wrote:we'll be in the playoff final ourselvess though.

It will be us v Swansea so we can watch it at Wembley and have a piss up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:58 pm

chippy909 wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:we'll be in the playoff final ourselvess though.

It will be us v Swansea so we can watch it at Wembley and have a piss up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

personally and i may be speaking out of turn but i hope them pikey smelly gypo thieving tw*t c##ts are no where near the playoffs.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Put it on hold till after the Play off final. I got a gut feeling were going to be battling it out there :ayatollah: