Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

carlisle hooligan

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:55 am

who can remember a few years back a hooligan website all in the name of some guy from carlisle. I cant remember my name but i am sure he was one of the first to bring out a hooligan book. anyone remember his name?

Re: carlisle hooligan

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:59 am

paul dodd

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:02 am

thats him, thanks a lot. was talking about it in the pub last night and nobody could remember his name

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:11 am

joninian1927 wrote:thats him, thanks a lot. was talking about it in the pub last night and nobody could remember his name

He called himself Englands NO 1 lol

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:35 am

met him up in blackpool a few years back ,hes bit of a chav gypo :D

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:19 pm

his book was shit as well, did come across as a complete knob to be honest.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:09 pm

I remember a video coming out in the mid-90s called Trouble On The Terraces where Dodd and his mates just talked about the Border City Firm and how they used to do other firms that went to Carlisle. They looked like a harmless bunch and more like a bunch of scaghead ASBOs than real hooligans

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I remember a video coming out in the mid-90s called Trouble On The Terraces where Dodd and his mates just talked about the Border City Firm and how they used to do other firms that went to Carlisle. They looked like a harmless bunch and more like a bunch of scaghead ASBOs than real hooligans

Ha Ha , that said he is probably smart up there though- Carlisle - what an absolute dump.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Joff wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I remember a video coming out in the mid-90s called Trouble On The Terraces where Dodd and his mates just talked about the Border City Firm and how they used to do other firms that went to Carlisle. They looked like a harmless bunch and more like a bunch of scaghead ASBOs than real hooligans

Ha Ha , that said he is probably smart up there though- Carlisle - what an absolute dump.

Yeah, I'm not sure how many firms ventured up that far. Too cold and remote for most people, even in the summer

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:33 pm

we took a coach up there - called off @ 14.30.

I think we drank in the Sovreign - no one was in there - that said I think we got in there before anyone :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Ain't it gutting to go all that way and then get the game called off half an hour before? No doubt the lager helped you get over it!!! :lol:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:37 pm

more gutted becuase I have to go back up there , just to do the ground :evil:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Paul Dodd is a muppet, think he is fuckin now and hole up in Newcastle now

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 am

did he ever come up against the soul crew??? if he did i bet he lost.....

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:50 pm

joninian1927 wrote:who can remember a few years back a hooligan website all in the name of some guy from carlisle. I cant remember my name but i am sure he was one of the first to bring out a hooligan book. anyone remember his name?

I know it's against the rules to spell check but you really need to see someone if that statement above is true Jon. :lol:

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Rangers Danny wrote:Paul Dodd is a muppet, think he is fuckin now and hole up in Newcastle now

Last i read about him he was inside for dealing Smack

Read this
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/1.261142

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:56 am

Splott-light wrote:
joninian1927 wrote:who can remember a few years back a hooligan website all in the name of some guy from carlisle. I cant remember my name but i am sure he was one of the first to bring out a hooligan book. anyone remember his name?

I know it's against the rules to spell check but you really need to see someone if that statement above is true Jon. :lol:

Good point pete, kind of worrying that only you noticed that as well. Baby looks well mate. Me and the mrs have had a bit of a stalemate and are talking again, put the divorce solicitors on hold for now. see how things look in the new year. got loads of work on for january as well, just nothing going at the moment.