Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Was It A Joke Re: The Jack Demo Against English FA Refs?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 pm

No they weren't.

Had to go to Swansea with my wife after she had an operation had reason to pass their ground and although there was no one there but youI could see leaflets attached to signs and rocks around the ground as I flew past. :lol:

Re: Was It A Joke Re: The Jack Demo Against English FA Refs?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:49 pm

NO! lol - http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 91#p806191

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Wish I'd stopped to take some pictures, but the wife was obviously not in the mood.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Oh hang on, I did, with the wife's permission obviously.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:05 pm

please can you post that on planet swans!!!! :lol: :lol: so i can take the piss out of it! thanks.

REF: in purple!

How can a ref benefit to his OWN advantage by making a KNOWN wrong decision? are they implying a few bets down ladbrokes? :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Not sure you can attach pics on Planet Swans. I'd post it because it is humourous and I'm sure most of their fans will see it as daft and also funny. However, a few will take it the wrong way and start a tit for tat arguement.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 pm

as they have already!!! :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:32 pm

The jack in the office was crining when i told him about this :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:33 pm

The Rhooster wrote:The jack in the office was crining when i told him about this :lol: :lol:

It must have been just one mad bugger, but the signs were pasted everywhere, on the signs to the retails park, the stadium, the rocks outside.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Most Jerks on that site are embarassed by the campaign and one posted:-

I turned up at 5 30pm only 1 camera man there, he told me a referee had turned up with a red card and sent them all home. :D

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:04 pm

ah bless them, they dont know any better. :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:06 pm

They are thick as f**k fair play. If i get a chance i will call down there on my lunch break tomorrow and try and get some more photos.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Christ!!!! What planet are these people on???? Planet Swan must be a real planet inhabited by 6 fingered peg sellers living in caravans under the motorway who spend their days cooking up ridiculous conspiracy theories and shagging their sisters. Why don't they get behind their team in large numbers by filling their council shack once in a while instead of looking for blame despite their obvious inadequacies as a team?