Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bobby Zamora

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Could not buy a goal last year, ( he was actually really shit) now, after hitting some form, he is being touted for England - madness

Re: Bobby Zamora

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:19 pm

He will never get in the england team m8! :)

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:23 pm

sam salim wrote:He will never get in the england team m8! :)

ha ha - they said that about David Hurst !! :lol:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Hirst was a better finisher than shearer at the time! Shearer scored against france in the friendly and was kept on for the second half! The rest is history!!!!!!!!!! :(

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:43 pm

ok, Carlton Palmer then !

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:54 pm

you've got me on the midfield general CP!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:
Last edited by sam salim on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Thought I would :ayatollah:

Give my regards to Mandy

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:00 pm

will do m8! Shes doing the house work wearing her wales kit! :lol: Shes keeping out of my way now we have lost 3-0! :cry: We down for Leicester and plymouth games! good luck for tomorrows game at the boro!!!!!!!!!!! im off to hang myself!!!!!!! :evil:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Joff wrote:Could not buy a goal last year, ( he was actually really shit) now, after hitting some form, he is being touted for England - madness

Speaking of England how close could Roger Johnson be. Lots of injuries around the defenses of many Prem teams and Rog had another clean sheet again.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Why not, Brum are 8th - imagine if he did -

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:33 pm

If Carlton Cole & Emile Heskey can get into the team, theres no reason why Zamora couldn't.

I'm not saying he should be called up, as I don't think he should, but in comparison to those two.