Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OH HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:34 am

For me, I would love to have gone to Middlesborough today, those long haul journeys are the best and you make many friends through them, you bond as fans more.I really hope the players go over to those Fans who have made the journey.
My Family come first now and even more because I feel the players today dont care about us.
I have been to Darlinghton and Hartlepool 7 Times away with Cardiff, Carlisle 5 times and some of those trips as little as 50 went but I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THEM.
Once I went to Hartlepool and the players got lost in the Snow, we made it, but the game then got PP,The 10 of us went to watch Darlinghton v Exeter, we had 5 more fans than them in their end lol.

No but serious Our Players always came right over at the end in those days, win,drew or loose they always thanked us and usually fans who made those trips had Comps of the players.

Enjoy the trip lads and bring us back 3pts. BLUEBIRDS.

Re: OH HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:20 am

ELY BOY wrote:Priorities mate and to be honest it is good to see. :ayatollah:

There was a time where football was the be all and end all for me but at the end of the day family comes first everytime.

Your right Simon I use to feel the same that football was my life it was from aged 7 to 37 years old lol, but the last 7 years its FAMILY FIRST.I am 44 now and I had to finally settle down lol.

Re: OH HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 am

ELY BOY wrote:Now you are addicted to message boards instead :lol:

I know Simon, I am going to cut down lol.

We will go on another trip in the New Year. :ayatollah: