Chelsea ticket wanted for my old son (Ninian/Canton)

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

Postby Peter1927Cornwall » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:42 pm

I am a Season Ticket Holder in Block 112 Ninian and hoping to bring my 9 year son to the Chelsea game. I can normally get a ticket but missed out this time. Is there anyone going to the game with a spare ST / ticket who can help? If so, happy to buy or swap for my ST for the Palace game. I can meet you at the CCS, once in he can sit next to me as the seat next to mine has been empty all season!. PM me if you can help. Thanks.
Peter1927Cornwall

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Chelsea ticket wanted for my old son (Ninian/Canton)

Postby Cardifffan87 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:14 pm

I have a ticket in block 511 ,I’m not sure it could be much help to you as that’s upper level and I don’t know where you can get in and go to different blocks,I’m not a regular despite supporting Cardiff,I live in north England and never thought to look about which blocks can be accessed.if it’s of use to you just text on 07886330091 , but if it’s not of use ,I know your tickets are better but if you wanted both my tickets in replace for your ticket then I’d happily do thatjustvtrying to help best I can
Cardifffan87

Re: Chelsea ticket wanted for my old son (Ninian/Canton)

Postby Cardifffan87 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:32 pm

Peter1927Cornwall wrote:I am a Season Ticket Holder in Block 112 Ninian and hoping to bring my 9 year son to the Chelsea game. I can normally get a ticket but missed out this time. Is there anyone going to the game with a spare ST / ticket who can help? If so, happy to buy or swap for my ST for the Palace game. I can meet you at the CCS, once in he can sit next to me as the seat next to mine has been empty all season!. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

I don’t know if I should have quoted your message so you got a notification or something,but I still have the ticket ,can’t get rid of it haha
Cardifffan87

Return to Forum Shop