Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

2 SEASON TICKETS WANTED

Sat May 11, 2013 8:25 pm

I have 2 Friends Returning to Wales later this month & wants 2 tickets in the family stand, the seats don't have to be together.

Re: 2 SEASON TICKETS WANTED

Sat May 11, 2013 8:28 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I have 2 Friends Returning to Wales later this month & wants 2 tickets in the family stand, the seats don't have to be together.

You've got more chance of finding rocking horse shit mate! :)

Sat May 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I have 2 Friends Returning to Wales later this month & wants 2 tickets in the family stand, the seats don't have to be together.

Well there might be someone who has got some but cant now use them. I already have 4, its for 2 guys that's been working away for the last 6 years.

Sun May 12, 2013 5:37 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Well there might be someone who has got some but cant now use them. I already have 4, its for 2 guys that's been working away for the last 6 years.

:laughing5:

Sun May 12, 2013 6:22 am

Guess these people didnt have internet in that country to order the ST they wanted when they was out :D

Sun May 12, 2013 7:03 am

2000 plus other fairweather fans on the waiting list to have season tickets now we are premier league.. :malky:

Sun May 12, 2013 7:40 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Guess these people didnt have internet in that country to order the ST they wanted when they was out :D

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun May 12, 2013 7:41 am

Why would 2 guys want tickets in the family stand
Surely the family stand is for familys
Thats why its the family stand

Sun May 12, 2013 7:57 am

Bluebina wrote:2000 plus other fairweather fans on the waiting list to have season tickets now we are premier league.. :malky:

2000 fairwater fans on waiting list? Good effort. How many from grangetown? :lol:

Sun May 12, 2013 8:00 am

Nanny McPhail wrote:
Bluebina wrote:2000 plus other fairweather fans on the waiting list to have season tickets now we are premier league.. :malky:

2000 fairwater fans on waiting list? Good effort. How many from grangetown? :lol:

Fairweather not Fairwater , :thumbup: :laughing6:

Sun May 12, 2013 8:05 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Away, working for the Queen were they? ;)

Sun May 12, 2013 8:07 am

Plastics.

Sun May 12, 2013 8:29 am

I got two in the canton because to me canton is best stand but like hell im giving them away WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

Sun May 12, 2013 8:43 am

Xcasual wrote:
Nanny McPhail wrote:

Fairweather not Fairwater , :thumbup: :laughing6:

It was a play on words. :thumbup:

Sun May 12, 2013 8:53 am

troobloo3339 wrote:Why would 2 guys want tickets in the family stand

Gay couple?

Sun May 12, 2013 9:30 am

Season Tickets were on general sale in February. Strange how these two want them now. All they had to do then was pick up the 'phone or go onto the club's website.

Sun May 12, 2013 9:35 am

You got no chance

Sun May 12, 2013 9:45 am

I would sell mine for 2000+ pound

Sun May 12, 2013 10:13 am

1. The family stand is for kids

2. Nobody cares if they've been working away

3. They are plastic glory hunting fucks

Sun May 12, 2013 12:56 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Two problems, one being they wont sell tickets to just adults at anytime in the family stand, there must be a child within the group booking them, and also I think there's a waiting list in that are anyway, one chance they may have is when an away club doesn't use their whole allocation, there's a chance some more seats may be made available on a one off match by match basis.

Sun May 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Xcasual wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Guess these people didnt have internet in that country to order the ST they wanted when they was out :D

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

They did even know there were coming back till 4 days ago, you smart ass little fucker !

Sun May 12, 2013 2:57 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Why would 2 guys want tickets in the family stand

The 2 people are husband and Wife that are coming back here , but they have a little one too, So its the guy and son who wants the tickets . Some of you on here must be really sick head. Why should you think it was 2 guys ? maybe you should question your own mined !