Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

golden virginia £9 pouches

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Guys I got large pouches of golden im on the chelsea and norwich trips if anybody wants any let me know cheers

Re: golden virginia £9 pouches

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Anything thing you say will be taken down and maybe used in evidence against you.

You must be a bit of a plonker, you have just given the plod an excuse to search every coach.

:?

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:22 pm

:sad7: :sad7: :sad7:

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Why has he give the police an excuse?

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Nothing wrong with selling tobacco Christ most people know someone who does it. Besides do you think the police would bother looking for a few packs of golden virginia. I'd be more worried about the 2lb of coke I got to drop off in Chelsea before the game

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Miller time wrote:Nothing wrong with selling tobacco Christ most people know someone who does it. Besides do you think the police would bother looking for a few packs of golden virginia. I'd be more worried about the 2lb of coke I got to drop off in Chelsea before the game

:lol:

Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Miller time wrote:Nothing wrong with selling tobacco Christ most people know someone who does it. Besides do you think the police would bother looking for a few packs of golden virginia. I'd be more worried about the 2lb of coke I got to drop off in Chelsea before the game

It could be 200 packs .of course they'd bother , they would be there anyway.

I not judging anyone , just thought it wasn't the most sensible thing to say, I feel totally ashamed and I will go and stick matchsticks under my nails.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:

It could be 200 packs .of course they'd bother , they would be there anyway.

I not judging anyone , just thought it wasn't the most sensible thing to say, I feel totally ashamed and I will go and stick matchsticks under my nails.

As long as your feeling ashamed,no further punishment necessary

Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Who said I was going on the bus and it would be a big bag to get 200 pouches in there lol everybody that knows me will pre order them anyway there wont be nothing for the ob to get their porkie pinkies on

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Chief73 wrote:Who said I was going on the bus and it would be a big bag to get 200 pouches in there lol everybody that knows me will pre order them anyway there wont be nothing for the ob to get their porkie pinkies on

Do you do postal service :thumbup: