Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

600 plus Cardiff programmes for sale

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:41 pm

My name is John Holroyd, and my user name on here is indicative of the fact that I support the Talbot. Not Port Talbot, but Auchinleck Talbot from Ayrshire, the most successful non league side in Scotland for the last 30 years. Although I'm Welsh myself - born in North Cornelly - I've not lived there since 1960 :old: and have lived in Scotland since 1991. Am a very passionate fan of the club, and a very keen collector of football programmes and memorabilia. The club asked me 12 months back if I would help them with fund raising by selling football memorabilia and I readily agreed to. The fans have donated tons of stuff, and to date I've raised just over £2,500 this year.

Last week I received a wonderful donation of over 600 Cardiff programmes from a guy in southern Ireland. There's 90 odd Welsh Cup ties dating back to 1960-1, including finals and semi finals; all their European homes (I think) nearly 200 pre 1970's, with a small amount dating back to the 1950's, and one or two from the 40's; there's also over 20 more modern FACup programmes against non league teams, and loads of 70's 80's and early 90's. Ive got 32 City programmes on ebay at the moment, and these can be viewed on our ebay site "wewon3inarow"

If anybody has any particular wants please pm me. There's no rip off prices, my aim is to raise a decent whack of money for the club as quickly as possible.