Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

'Ole Ayatollah' T-Shirt

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Hey everyone -

This is my first post on here! I firstly just wanted to say that I fully intend on getting stuck in with the forum as a regular user and this is not just a one off visit. But I also just wanted to plug a new t-shirt design that I am testing out. Let me know what you all honestly think.

It's just gone live and needs 50 sales to be viable. Cheers guys!

Here is the blurby bit below - even if you don't, would you buy it?
-----------

"Get behind our team for this coming season with a unique 'Ole Ayatollah' t-shirt.

A limited addition design that will only be available to buy for the next 12 days so get it while you can.

Although the shirt is only $12, the total cost in GBP for the standard tee is roughly £14 (including international P&P) allowing for exchange rate"

This is the URL to Buy - goo.gl/udnTTz

Re: 'Ole Ayatollah' T-Shirt

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Not my cup of tea, sorry. At least you've opted for a blue printed design and not red. :thumbup:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Fair enough - cheers though!

Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:15 pm

I like the idea behind it. But I wouldn't buy it sorry, maybe if the colours were reserved? Just seems a bit plain.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Like the design, but would prefer a blue tee with white graphics.

Great otherwise though mate :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:27 am

Got one with malky on? :laughing6: :bluescarf:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:39 am

JonCCFC wrote:Not my cup of tea, sorry. At least you've opted for a blue printed design and not red. :thumbup:

Of course it's not your cup of tea cos you prefer the rebranded gear.Filling tans bulging pockets further.Hypocrite :thumbup:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Mr Green wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:Not my cup of tea, sorry. At least you've opted for a blue printed design and not red. :thumbup:

Of course it's not your cup of tea cos you prefer the rebranded gear.Filling tans bulging pockets further.Hypocrite :thumbup:

No, I prefer wearing blue Cardiff City football shirts, I don't buy red rebranded gear. :thumbup:

Tell me, do you still go to Cardiff City matches? I doubt I'll get a reply to that one, hypocrite. :D :wave: