Got SuperCup Cat.1 tickets

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

Postby Military Junta » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:46 am

1 for £190, 2 for £375 and 3 for £550.

These tickets are via my pals at Real and please note that I do not know the face value of these tickets but they are category one so I'm sure you'd be able to find out beforehand.
Military Junta

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Got SuperCup Cat.1 tickets if anyone fancies them ?

Postby GarethBrad » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:07 am

Category 1 were £110 face value, Cat 2 £75 and Cat 3 £40.
GarethBrad

Postby d20 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:08 am

catergory 1 tickets were £110 bit of a price rise,...I got cat 2 and 3,looking forward to it my boy cant wait .
d20

Postby Military Junta » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:09 am

Well they are all cat.1 but I guessed they were making on them.

I was going to go but the days of paying those kinda prices for a football match have long gone
Military Junta

Postby CalShepCCFC » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:43 am

charging £80 more than face, f*cking hell :lol:
Twitter- @CalShepCCFC
CalShepCCFC

Postby Military Junta » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:47 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:charging £80 more than face, f*cking hell :lol:

I suppose they need to pay for their flights somehow lol
Military Junta

Postby Zabier » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:47 am

You're basically paying for Michel Platini's trip and then some. Can't be arsed to even attempt to attend a game where the prices are that high. Disgrace from UEFA.
Zabier

Postby Military Junta » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 am

Zabier wrote:You're basically paying for Michel Platini's trip and then some. Can't be arsed to even attempt to attend a game where the prices are that high. Disgrace from UEFA.

Correct I've heard there's 10,000 gone between to each club and the rest corporate basically but as I've always said neither teams fans will travel in big numbers and Sevilla will be sending a vast majority of their tickets back whereas because of Reals fanbase in the UK they will sell more. Let's be honest the SuperCup has never been well attended and even when Chelsea were playing in it try couldn't sell out the Monaco ground and that only holds a few thousand
Military Junta

Postby d20 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:11 am

Military Junta wrote:
Zabier wrote:You're basically paying for Michel Platini's trip and then some. Can't be arsed to even attempt to attend a game where the prices are that high. Disgrace from UEFA.

Correct I've heard there's 10,000 gone between to each club and the rest corporate basically but as I've always said neither teams fans will travel in big numbers and Sevilla will be sending a vast majority of their tickets back whereas because of Reals fanbase in the UK they will sell more. Let's be honest the SuperCup has never been well attended and even when Chelsea were playing in it try couldn't sell out the Monaco ground and that only holds a few thousand

Think thats why they have started to move it around other grounds,proved last year between chelsea and bayern with a bigger ground and full crowd it was a money maker for them ,thats why they had to move it form monaco, it also gives other fans a chance to see these teams ,my son cant wait to see real madrid with bale,ronaldo and now rodrigues,it can be pricey but to me thats irrelavant as my boy will have some great memories for the night which will last a lifetime .
d20

Postby Military Junta » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:35 pm

d20 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Think thats why they have started to move it around other grounds,proved last year between chelsea and bayern with a bigger ground and full crowd it was a money maker for them ,thats why they had to move it form monaco, it also gives other fans a chance to see these teams ,my son cant wait to see real madrid with bale,ronaldo and now rodrigues,it can be pricey but to me thats irrelavant as my boy will have some great memories for the night which will last a lifetime .

If you are serious about following Real with your boy it maybe helpful if you got in touch with one of the UK based supporters clubs as they can then answer many questions you may want asking in the future.
Military Junta

Re: Got SuperCup Cat.1 tickets

Postby wakey77 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:47 pm

On the night the person who's name is on the tickets must be present with valid id passport or drivers licence and must go in as a group. So if you have 4 tickets you must go in together with the person who has purchased them. You will be turned away otherwise. To stop the ticket touts.
wakey77

Re: Got SuperCup Cat.1 tickets

Postby Military Junta » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:33 pm

wakey77 wrote:On the night the person who's name is on the tickets must be present with valid id passport or drivers licence and must go in as a group. So if you have 4 tickets you must go in together with the person who has purchased them. You will be turned away otherwise. To stop the ticket touts.

If you really believe that then you are crazy!!!!! :lol:
Military Junta

Return to Forum Shop