Retro Consoles Wanted!

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

Retro Consoles Wanted!

Postby Mardon89 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Hey fellow bluebirds,

I'm looking to purchase one of each old retro console, looking for anything beyond a ps1, I'm not a collector nor am I looking to profit from them I simply want to show my7 year old what consoles I had when I was growing up.

If anyone has any old consoles in the attic and fancy selling them please let me know.

Thanks
Mardon89

Retro Consoles Wanted!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Retro Consoles Wanted!

Postby GSO Cardiff City » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:32 am

Not got any to sell but good luck. We just launched our "older gamers" youtube channel and I'm just starting in on recording the first of our Flashbacks series (meaning that oooh nnoooo.. I have to play PS1 games all night to record them)

Couple of parent's guides up at the moment, but more coming soon. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd-HW15Y5zeQWQS-k42qVSg
Massive congratulations to those who continued their support, either in voice or in person. And to those who stood by their convictions, and who knew this day would come

10-01-15 The Day The Bluebirds Returned

Now @CardiffCityMBC on Twitter.
GSO Cardiff City

Postby SWilliams » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Try Super Tomato in Roath Cardiff.( nr. Gassy Jacks) Great shop that sells retro consoles and games:

17 Salisbury Road, Cardiff CF24 4AA
029 2132 8832

Alternatively Argos sells "new" plug in to TV games consoles that have some of the old Atari VCS games (it's not the original machine but has a number of the games on it).

You can also download a load of retro games onto your home computer- just google it!

Steve
SWilliams

Postby Mardon89 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:05 am

Anyone got a SNES or n64 laying about in the attic? Want to relive my childhood with my son, managed to get a sega but want to show him the rest.
Mardon89

Return to Forum Shop