St Davids Cross T-Shirts

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

St Davids Cross T-Shirts

Postby 12thMan » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:48 pm

12th Man St Davids Day Cross T-Shirts

The St Davids Cross is seen all over Wales as a striking symbol of patriotism, brought back to life in 2002 by Cardiff City's owner, Sam Hammam. Our 12th Man St Davids Cross T-Shirt aims to reflect your passion for both Club and Country at a time when the future has never been brighter for Cardiff and Wales.

As ever my T-Shirts are very high quality and feature bold, detailed and extremely durable prints - that will definitely stand the test of time.

This T-Shirt is available in Medium, Large and X Large and priced at £19.91 [plus £2.90 postage]

You can pay by Credit / Debit Card, Paypal, Cash, Postal Order, Cheque or Bank Transfer all through my website: http://www.12thmanclothing.com

Or if you'd prefer you can send payment directly to my Paypal account: payments@12thmanclothing.com

Alternatively, I'm at every City home game if you'd like to take a closer look at the T-Shirts and see them in the flesh.

Thanks a lot and I hope you like the T-Shirts.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

12thMan

St Davids Cross T-Shirts

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to Forum Shop