Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

Cardiff City Retro T-Shirts

Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:51 pm

12th Man St Davids Day Cross T-Shirts

Our Cardiff City Retro shirt, combines a timeless 70's classic, with our trademark 12th Man style. The original shirt was worn by several Cardiff City Legends including Robin Friday, Phil Dwyer and Brian Clarke, during the 1975-1977 campaigns. Now you can wear the iconic yellow and white stripes with pride, that reflect an important era in our clubs history.

As ever my T-Shirts are very high quality and feature bold, detailed and extremely durable prints - that will definitely stand the test of time.

This T-Shirt is available in Small, Medium and Large and priced at £19.91 [plus £2.90 postage]

You can pay by Credit / Debit Card, Paypal, Cash, Postal Order, Cheque or Bank Transfer all through my website: http://www.12thmanclothing.com

Or if you'd prefer you can send payment directly to my Paypal account: payments@12thmanclothing.com

Alternatively, I'm at every City home game if you'd just like to take a look at the T-Shirts and see them in the flesh.

Thanks a lot and I hope you like the T-Shirts.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: