And the players
angelis1949

Re: NOW BECOMING ONE OF THE FAVOURITES TO BE CITY'S NEXT MAN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby abergblue » Sat May 14, 2016 11:06 am

Look forward to him getting the job. New ideas and methods of training/playing.

My only worry is his tactical knowledge in games. But he could be no worse than Slade, who had over 600 games experience.
So just give him the job, keep Trollope for advice. Hopefully find a role for Bellamy so he can get an idea of management/ coaching and provide a good insight into top level football requirements.
abergblue

Postby bluemun » Sat May 14, 2016 1:44 pm

It's a huge risk, but if we're looking to bring in youngsters then it makes some sense. I'd prefer Clement, Neilsen or Sherwood but they don't fit with Tan's massive cost-cutting. Will he be able to attract the big players we desperately need also?
bluemun

Postby BarryWelsh » Sat May 14, 2016 4:18 pm

abf9 wrote:I'm always on here but post rarely.
Have done a few courses under James when he was at County and he is the absolute business.He knows his game inside out.The fluidity rolls off him and he is like a human dynamo.
Everyone I know is of the same opinion.The problem I see is that people do not like change.A manager will f**k up at 5 different clubs but still has a queue of clubs to sign him.Alladyce ?
Surely others deserve a chance but then again I am not responsible for running a multi million pound club.

I worked with him at Kewnty. I can see the attraction from Tan's point of view. He's a "yes man". No doubt a decent coach and so he should be because it's all he's done in his adult life having failed to make the grade as a player at Wurzel City and then Kewnty. Good coaches don't necessarily make good managers. Nice bloke, really nice bloke in fact but a massive risk IMHO.
BarryWelsh

Postby Jasonccfc » Sat May 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:NOW BECOMING ONE OF THE FAVOURITES TO BE CITY'S NEXT MANAGER

James Rowberry

Bets are now 7/2 and 3/1 for Rowberry to be next Cardiff City manager

James Rowberry could become the next Cardiff City manager

Rowberry will not cost the club anything and he knows how Vincent Tan works.

Rowberry won't ask for a big budget and is well respected by the current Cardiff City players.

As of yesterday, Rowberry has emerged as a shock and serious contender for the Head Coach role.

Part of Russell Slade's backroom staff, the 31-year-old has worked on coaching and analysis this season.

Rowberry was interviewed this week for the job.

One of the youngest in the world to complete to the UEFA Pro Licence, he would bring an understanding and knowledge of the most modern coaching techniques and theories.

Three years with Newport County Academy

It has worked for the likes of Bournemouth in the past.

Despite knowing the squad and the club well, it would be an enormous risk to put him into such a high-profile job so soon. Many Cardiff fans have also pointed out that previous managerial experience is not deemed important, why isn't Craig Bellamy being considered?

So this thread is untrue and hes not even been asked nevermind interviewed according to carls exclusive/ :?
Jasonccfc

Postby Sven » Sat May 14, 2016 9:40 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:NOW BECOMING ONE OF THE FAVOURITES TO BE CITY'S NEXT MANAGER

James Rowberry

Bets are now 7/2 and 3/1 for Rowberry to be next Cardiff City manager

James Rowberry could become the next Cardiff City manager

Rowberry will not cost the club anything and he knows how Vincent Tan works.

Rowberry won't ask for a big budget and is well respected by the current Cardiff City players.

As of yesterday, Rowberry has emerged as a shock and serious contender for the Head Coach role.

Part of Russell Slade's backroom staff, the 31-year-old has worked on coaching and analysis this season.

Rowberry was interviewed this week for the job.

One of the youngest in the world to complete to the UEFA Pro Licence, he would bring an understanding and knowledge of the most modern coaching techniques and theories.

Three years with Newport County Academy

It has worked for the likes of Bournemouth in the past.

Despite knowing the squad and the club well, it would be an enormous risk to put him into such a high-profile job so soon. Many Cardiff fans have also pointed out that previous managerial experience is not deemed important, why isn't Craig Bellamy being considered?

So this thread is untrue and hes not even been asked nevermind interviewed according to carls exclusive/ :?

Jason, it's too easy to 'knock' the people who provide what they believe to be genuine information. In fairness to Carl, he has stayed away from the rumour and conjecture to date, so he must have been confident in his sources on this occasion to share it with the rest of us

I may be wrong, but isn't that the purpose of the Forum, i.e. to put Cardiff City-related information out there and then discuss it on its merits whether we agree with what is said or not? :?

Not necessarily you (I like your posts, as they are pretty reasonable on the whole) but far too many on here simply looking to 'have a pop' at every opportunity and we all need to remember that the current Cardiff City hierarchy is a pretty closed shop, so any information that comes out is almost certainly going to have an element of risk when it is posted on a thread ;)

You're usually a more considered poster than this, which is why I'm a little confused as to why (like certain others in the recent past) you chose Carl's thread in particular to start ridiculing? :?

No one appears to be 'on the money' to date, so I think the news that Rowberry was 'in the frame' (peddled by WOL) could well have been a reasonable call AT THAT TIME and it is certainly within the realms of possibility that the club itself are quietly feeding false information to increase the impact of any final announcement on the new man, whoever that may be :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Previous

Return to Gambler's Den