" BOOKMAKERS TIP CARDIFF CITY FOR NEXT SEASON "

Gambler's Den

Postby Forever Blue » Sun May 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Bookmakers tip Cardiff City to make the play-offs next season

Sundayv 29 May 2016

The Bluebirds have been installed as sixth-favourites to top the Championship next term, with odds of 20/1 to win the division

Cardiff City should be on course to grab a place in the Championship play-offs next season - IF the bookies are to be believed!

It will be new Head Coach Paul Trollope’s first campaign in charge of the Bluebirds in what is already looking like one of the most competitive races for the Premier League in a long time.

With Hull beating Sheffield Wednesday to bounce straight back to the top-flight in the play-off final yesterday, we now almost know the 23 other teams the Bluebirds will be up against next term.

And the Bluebirds have been installed as sixth-favourites to top the Championship next term, with odds of 20/1 to win the division.

Trollope has been set the specific target of making the play-offs by owner Vincent Tan and is said to have impressed the Malaysian during talks last week.

It is shaping up to be a tough division though. Unsurprisingly, the three teams who came down from the Premier League are currently the three favourites to go back up.

Newcastle, who will be managed by Rafa Benitez next season, are overall favourites with odds as low at 9/4 to finish top. They are followed by Aston Villa, who could be set to appoint Champions League winner Roberto Di Matteo as their manager this summer, and Norwich.

Derby, who have just appointed former Leicester boss Nigel Pearson as their manager, and Brighton, who narrowly missed out on automatic promotion last term, are in fourth and fifth place ahead of Cardiff.

Rotherham, Burton and Huddersfield are all set to struggle according to the bookmakers, with play-off finalists Millwall or Barnsley surely set to join them are relegation favourites.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " BOOKMAKERS TIP CARDIFF CITY FOR NEXT SEASON "

Postby rhondda 1015 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:41 am

The bookies don't often mess it up, but I think they have in this case. I'd love to be proved wrong.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby Leytonstoneblue » Mon May 30, 2016 7:52 am

They must know something that we don't!
I guess when you think about it, we just missed out this time, next year, we now have a better manager in charge and the chances are we will keep our better players and add more quality where it's needed. The club and supporters are far more unified now, so 8th could well turn into 6th :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
5 Live commentary, English Wigan V Welsh Wigan April 2013,
" it's gone a bit quiet with the Wigan fans and there aren't enough Swansea fans to make a noise"
Leytonstoneblue

Postby cardiffblue74 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:00 am

I can see why the bookies are putting us down for sixth given our gradual league position improvement over the past two seasons.

However until I see these quality summer signing then my cash will be staying away from the bookies.
cardiffblue74

Postby robinfridayisagod » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:20 pm

i believe that we will push on again this season, if we only kept on to some of those 2-0 leads we would have been there last season I for 1 will be having my normal £50 on a title win
robinfridayisagod

Return to Gambler's Den