BIRMINGHAM TICKETS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIRMINGHAM TICKETS

Postby Barrettlegend » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi all looking to bring my under8 side down to the Birmingham game... I got my tickets but obviously need some for the rest of kids... With it only being a 5a for season ticket holders I'm wondering if any1 can help me out it's a big ask but I'm looking for 17 tickets please some1 help us out lol
Barrettlegend

BIRMINGHAM TICKETS

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: BIRMINGHAM TICKETS

Postby Leon1927 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:06 pm

I thought kids tickets were a fiver anyway? I thinks it's just adults that are reduced
Leon1927

Postby Barrettlegend » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Yea it is but I've obviously gotta bring thier Perents as well lol so just thought I could get thier tickets for cheaper too no point paying full if some1 can help me out mate
Barrettlegend

Postby Llantwit Blue » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:53 am

If you ring or call in the ticket office and explain the situation I am sure they will sort you out.

It's a promotion on tickets for the Birmingham game with the idea of selling as many tickets as possible.

And contrary to what some may say on here I have always found them very helpful.
Llantwit Blue

Postby Sven » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Barrettlegend wrote:Hi all looking to bring my under8 side down to the Birmingham game... I got my tickets but obviously need some for the rest of kids... With it only being a 5a for season ticket holders I'm wondering if any1 can help me out it's a big ask but I'm looking for 17 tickets please some1 help us out lol

This is not the first time you've come on here looking for a high number of tickets, is it? ;)

Assuming you are a season ticket holder (you say you have your tickets) contact the club directly, as I doubt anyone on this Forum can accommodate the numbers required and I'm sure the club will have a solution

As Llantwit Blue says, the ticket office are more accommodating than some on here will have you believe and often it's about 'how' they are approached :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby RV Casual » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Sven wrote:
Barrettlegend wrote:Hi all looking to bring my under8 side down to the Birmingham game... I got my tickets but obviously need some for the rest of kids... With it only being a 5a for season ticket holders I'm wondering if any1 can help me out it's a big ask but I'm looking for 17 tickets please some1 help us out lol

This is not the first time you've come on here looking for a high number of tickets, is it? ;)

Assuming you are a season ticket holder (you say you have your tickets) contact the club directly, as I doubt anyone on this Forum can accommodate the numbers required and I'm sure the club will have a solution

As Llantwit Blue says, the ticket office are more accommodating than some on here will have you believe and often it's about 'how' they are approached :thumbup:

Like all things in life Sven I think it is pot luck who you get through to or is at your window when you go to the ticket office, I have dealt with some people on the phone and in person who have been absolutely brilliant and on the flip side some rude horrible clowns who act like they are doing you a favour, unfortunately people rarely shout loud about good service but will always make their voice heard when they receive bad, ces't la vie :thumbup:
RV Casual

Postby dogfound » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Barrettlegend wrote:Yea it is but I've obviously gotta bring thier Perents as well lol so just thought I could get thier tickets for cheaper too no point paying full if some1 can help me out mate

sorry mate cant help. but please let us know how you get on if you decide to ring the club.think its a great idea tbh
dogfound

Postby Barrettlegend » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Club didn't want to know.... Said they can't do anything... I've sorted now and Sven I have my tickets mate just trying to get my youngsters to watch a game of football that's all... Pity the club don't think the same
Barrettlegend

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:53 am

Barrettlegend wrote:Club didn't want to know.... Said they can't do anything... I've sorted now and Sven I have my tickets mate just trying to get my youngsters to watch a game of football that's all... Pity the club don't think the same

That really surprises me :o

Glad you're sorted though and I agree that as many youngsters as possible should be at City games (even if for free) :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat