' Cardiff City Need 50 points '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:40 am

Are Cardiff City safe from relegation now?

Neil Warnock:

"As long as we get 50 points as soon as we can. I’d like to win every game but I know we won’t. When we’ve got 50 points there’s a little bit less pressure, and sometimes that brings the best out of players. But as a manager I thrive under pressure and not in the middle of the table."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Cardiff City Need 50 points '

Postby llangainbluebird » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Friend of mine tells me that Wolves went down on 54 points a couple of seasons ago. Also that they had 52 with ten games to go, then lost eight, and drew two! I might be a bit out on one or two details there, but you get the gist.
llangainbluebird

Postby llangainbluebird » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Sorry! Wolves went down on 51 points. Peterborough went down on 54.
llangainbluebird

Postby TrueBlue99 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:42 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Sorry! Wolves went down on 51 points. Peterborough went down on 54.

And to think on average you only need 20 more than that to get playoffs, last year was pretty low tbf Charlton went down with 40 as the top of the bottom 3 I think and then Rotherham were 9 points ahead aswell.

This year i think the top of the bottom 3 will break the 40 point barrier for sure as the bottom 3 are on 17, 31 and 33 with 12 games to go so i can definitely see it being at least 45 to stay up this year.
TrueBlue99

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:15 am

Would need results of biblical proportions by ten teams going against us up until end of the season for us to be relegated! Not going to happen. :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:31 am

Looking at our fixture list, if we can't get 4 points from our remaining 12 games then maybe we are not good enough for this league. I don't believe there is the remotest possibility of us playing anywhere other than in this division next season, and the chances are that we will finish the season somewhere around our current position, possibly a couple of places higher or lower. I am sure the club are already planning for next season in the Championship.
Steve Zodiak

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:47 pm

We are safe - 50pts well that will be done by the end of this month ;)

Rotherham are down and 2 more to be added - CARDIFF Will not be 1 of the 2 :occasion5:

Warnock needs to be given the time and budget for next season :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby phildavies » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:24 pm

This should not even be a discussion we are not going down this season and we should be looking at how high we can finsih with 8th place finish being a real possibility :ayatollah:

And then push for the playoffs at least next year :bluebird:
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:13 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:We are safe - 50pts well that will be done by the end of this month ;)

Rotherham are down and 2 more to be added - CARDIFF Will not be 1 of the 2 :occasion5:

Warnock needs to be given the time and budget for next season :thumbup:

Job Done :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat