" NEXT SEASONS 3rd KIT .. "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Mr Ducie » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:13 am

With limited discounts on the Red Kit in the club shop, do you think the current away strip will remain unchanged and become a Third Kit.

If so ,I wonder what the new away kit will be - I'd love a white or black strip.
Mr Ducie

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NEXT SEASONS 3rd KIT ..

Postby davids » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:38 am

Mr Ducie wrote:With limited discounts on the Red Kit in the club shop, do you think the current away strip will remain unchanged and become a Third Kit.

If so ,I wonder what the new away kit will be - I'd love a white or black strip.

Not white please. :o
davids

Postby valleyrambill » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:03 pm

still prefer the yellow and blue as an away kit
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby llan bluebird » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:09 pm

A white kit :o :o :o :o

We got our blue back, need more yellow for me.
llan bluebird

Postby castell-neath » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Jd sports are selling the red away for 15 quid at the moment.

Just search cardiff on the website
castell-neath

Postby Cymru Am Byth » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Mr Ducie wrote:With limited discounts on the Red Kit in the club shop, do you think the current away strip will remain unchanged and become a Third Kit.

doubt it, Tan made it pretty clear our away kit is red. can't see that changing at all over the next few years
Bluebirds for life
Cymru Am Byth

Postby llangainbluebird » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Blue at home, and red away is fine. Wasn't that the deal when the 're-brand' was reversed? Some of the away kits in the Championship are truely horrendous! Suppose we do need a third kit, but very rarely have to wear it. Yellow would be good.
llangainbluebird

Postby Cymru Am Byth » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:33 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Blue at home, and red away is fine. Wasn't that the deal when the 're-brand' was reversed? Some of the away kits in the Championship are truely horrendous! Suppose we do need a third kit, but very rarely have to wear it. Yellow would be good.

only if someone like crystal palace get relegated, we didn't ever wear last seasons one!
Bluebirds for life
Cymru Am Byth

Postby JimmyJazz » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 am

you can keep your yellow - a rebrand from the 70s, don't hold any truck with you rebranders :(

white every time for me - we won Div 2 in white, and with blue shorts it looks smart.

anyhow we were pants in yellow at Upton Park, first game of the Premier league - couldn't pass wind.

awful colour...

:bluebird:
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:00 am

Joff, The staff hinted to you that the Red kit will be no longer our second kit and will be our 3rd kit?
Good news if true :thumbright: :bluebird:

Because of the Rebrand I can never like or accept the Red, maybe that's just me, but to many terrible memories and we need to get further away from it, if it stays red the 2nd kit,then I will still always be support the BLUEBIRDS, but for me it would be nice to put further away :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby NyeBluebird » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:40 am

Cymru Am Byth wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Blue at home, and red away is fine. Wasn't that the deal when the 're-brand' was reversed? Some of the away kits in the Championship are truely horrendous! Suppose we do need a third kit, but very rarely have to wear it. Yellow would be good.

only if someone like crystal palace get relegated, we didn't ever wear last seasons one!

Last season's third kit was the most expensive replica shirt in history! Had to sponsor a player to get it as it wasn't sold in store.
NyeBluebird

Re: " NEXT SEASONS 3rd KIT .. "

Postby moz-dublin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:47 am

Black
moz-dublin

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:56 am

moz-dublin wrote:Black

Aye, let's have twelve referees on our side for a change! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

The colour of our second kit really doesn't bother me, although I do think brighter colours help the team pick each other out during the game

Firmly believe we should wear the blue at EVERY opportunity though! :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Joff, The staff hinted to you that the Red kit will be no longer our second kit and will be our 3rd kit?
Good news if true :thumbright: :bluebird:

Because of the Rebrand I can never like or accept the Red, maybe that's just me, but to many terrible memories and we need to get further away from it, if it stays red the 2nd kit,then I will still always be support the BLUEBIRDS, but for me it would be nice to put further away :lol:

Personally I've got no problem with a red away kit...in fact with us being a Welsh team I think it makes sense..
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby brickyblue » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Yellow for me as it should be that's my first choice but ive no problem with the red away kit after I went on and on to put it as an away kit do i stand by what I said.
brickyblue

Postby dogfound » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:29 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:you can keep your yellow - a rebrand from the 70s, don't hold any truck with you rebranders :(

white every time for me - we won Div 2 in white, and with blue shorts it looks smart.

anyhow we were pants in yellow at Upton Park, first game of the Premier league - couldn't pass wind.

awful colour...

:bluebird:

i liked the stripe in 70s. infact i have liked many small changes through the years.makes the more traditional kits feel more fresh when invariably re introduced.where it translates to us having all yellow as an away kit beats me though.
dogfound

Return to General Chat