Newcastle away lost
Barnsley home lost
J linnington
Qpr home lost
Bristol city home win
Leeds away win
Ipswich home win

Interesting
I thought the ref was poor yesterday but we have won three and lost one with him in the middle this season

Re: refs we have had . more than once

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:16 am

No Keith shortarse in there - nearly died when he gave us a penalty at Hull in 2014!

Whilst I usually complain about the ref he didn't make any huge gaffs and kept his cards in his pocket, which suited our game I thought.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:04 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:No Keith shortarse in there - nearly died when he gave us a penalty at Hull in 2014!

Whilst I usually complain about the ref he didn't make any huge gaffs and kept his cards in his pocket, which suited our game I thought.

I should have made it clearer these are ref's for this seasons games only

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 am

There was a time when Keith Stroud could do no wrong with us. Then suddenly from about 2010 we lost about 9 in a row when he reffed us! Trevor Kettle was always a good omen for us as was Mike Oliver before he made the Premier. Always hated Paul Taylor... and Oliver Langford is not on my favourite list either. Had one of the most inconsistent games I've seen when we played Wigan this year! As much as we think they are, refs are not biased but they certainly dont help themselves! David Coote a perfect example. He just appears incompetent to both teams whenever he officiated!