TRUMP: IT'S STARTING TO UNRAVEL (Off Topic)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:28 pm

LIVE: FBI and NSA break silence on Trump-Russia ties

FBI director James Comey and the NSA's Michael Rogers are being grilled about claims Russia helped Donald Trump get elected and some of the stuff being revealed (subject to further investigation) is mind-blowing!

From the outside looking in, it looks like Trump, his sycophants and the Russians have a lot of explaining to do! :shock:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: TRUMP: IT'S STARTING TO UNRAVEL (Off Topic)

Postby tylorstown18891 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:09 pm

What article is this from sven? Please don't tell me the BBC :lol:
tylorstown18891

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:What article is this from sven? Please don't tell me the BBC :lol:

Not sure what you're laughing at, fella? :?

It's been on every news station 'live' all afternoon and is pretty worrying for the so-calld 'Western World' IF Trump and/or his team are shown to have colluded with the Russians and so far it's not looking good for him

His made-up Twitter rants and accusations don't help (one directly accused the UK and GCHQ) and are based on little or no credible or confirmed info

Do some research before jumping on the bandwagon...or do you actually think none of it happened? Simple 'denials' by the Trump Administration just don't cut it anymore and their credibility is now plummeting more speedily than any perceived point in your post above! ;) :oops: :laughing6: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby tylorstown18891 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Sven wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:What article is this from sven? Please don't tell me the BBC :lol:

It's been on every news station 'live' all afternoon and is pretty worrying for the so-calld 'Western World' IF Trump and/or his team are shown to have colluded with the Russians and so far it's not looking good for him

His made-up Twitter rants and accusations don't help (one directly accused the UK and GCHQ) and are based on little or no credible or confirmed info

Do some research before jumping on the bandwagon...or do you actually think none of it happened? Simple 'denials' by the Trump Administration just don't cut it anymore and their credibility is now plummeting more speedily than any perceived point in your post above! ;) :oops: :laughing6: :ayatollah:
I didn't mean it like that sven, I'm sorry if you perceived it as a dig. :thumbup: what point I'm trying to get at is most news /channels is biased so i go off actual evidence not what some news channel tells me,also the way the media portrays trump as some evil self centred idiot is just totally wrong. Is the twitter rants an official account if I may ask? I know he's not all right what he says but at least he sticks to his promises,more than what can be said than most politicians these days.
tylorstown18891

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Sven wrote:

Agreed! People had better start accepting that Trump has been seriously caught out.

If this is proved it's more serious than Watergate and he will impeached.
piledriver64

Postby tylorstown18891 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Sorry should of paragraphed my post :thumbright:
tylorstown18891

Postby tylorstown18891 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:36 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Agreed! People had better start accepting that Trump has been seriously caught out.

is there evidence of this? Or is it the media putting they're own agenda over?
tylorstown18891

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:44 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I didn't mean it like that sven, I'm sorry if you perceived it as a dig. :thumbup: what point I'm trying to get at is most news /channels is biased so i go off actual evidence not what some news channel tells me,also the way the media portrays trump as some evil self centred idiot is just totally wrong. Is the twitter rants an official account if I may ask? I know he's not all right what he says but at least he sticks to his promises,more than what can be said than most politicians these days.

No worries, fella. I was surprised, as you're a good poster :thumbup:

I don't disagree with everyone having a political 'angle' and yes, the Twitter account is the real Donald Trump. He has (to date) only started the ball rolling on most of his promises and on most he is experiencing problems actually making them happen

I'm neither for or against him as such (he is the USA's issue) but I'm not too happy when he increasingly looks to have 'conned' his way into The White House...maybe with Russian help :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby tylorstown18891 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Sven wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I don't disagree with everyone having a political 'angle' and yes, the Twitter account is the real Donald Trump. He has (to date) only started the ball rolling on most of his promises and on most he is experiencing problems actually making them happen

I'm neither for or against him as such (he is the USA's issue) but I'm not too happy when he increasingly looks to have 'conned' his way into The White House...maybe with Russian help :ayatollah:
you've made my day mate I've never been called a 'good poster' before :thumbright: without getting to soppy I know where your coming from as I'm very open minded but I just couldn't imagine where America would be if hillary got in power (corruption) we had enough of that with bill :laughing6: we'll just have to leave it at who's the better of the two evils, time will tell. :thumbup: :ayatollah:
tylorstown18891

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:
Sven wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Sven wrote:

you've made my day mate I've never been called a 'good poster' before :thumbright: without getting to soppy I know where your coming from as I'm very open minded but I just couldn't imagine where America would be if hillary got in power (corruption) we had enough of that with bill :laughing6: we'll just have to leave it at who's the better of the two evils, time will tell. :thumbup: :ayatollah:

LOL :thumbup: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby llan bluebird » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Sven wrote:LIVE: FBI and NSA break silence on Trump-Russia ties

FBI director James Comey and the NSA's Michael Rogers are being grilled about claims Russia helped Donald Trump get elected and some of the stuff being revealed (subject to further investigation) is mind-blowing!

From the outside looking in, it looks like Trump, his sycophants and the Russians have a lot of explaining to do! :shock:

I watched a lot of it, i must have missed the evidence bit :?

They are investigating an allegation as they should do, i await evidence and results.............

The irony of the Americans claiming outrage for foreign governments interfering in other countries elections.......
llan bluebird

Postby dogfound » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:52 pm

last week it was GCHQ were helping the democrats. this week the russians helping trump.
truth is it wasnt a particularly clever campaign by Trump. what ever info he would have gained he was far too busy building walls . and insisting global warming is a myth to make political counter points.
democrats threw it away by having the worlds most corrupt woman running.
dogfound

Postby City Slicker » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:53 pm

How to emasculate your biggest enemy

Engineer a Manchurian Candidate dumb cluck to assume the top position and wreck your adversaries infrastructure from within. It could work a treat. Clever those Ruskies :thumbup:
City Slicker

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:03 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

They are investigating an allegation as they should do, i await evidence and results.............

The irony of the Americans claiming outrage for foreign governments interfering in other countries elections.......

:lol: :lol: Too true,too true.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:18 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

Read my post again...carefully this time! ;)
Sven

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:31 pm

I'm just amazed the greatest power in the world gave its residences such a crazy choice.

Trump was my choice over the war monger Clinton but I don't believe she should have been there. Sanders was the peoples choice but lost out to the pathetic election process of the Democrats. I always thought the Democrats constitution was to stop the mad man getting in. Well they got it all wrong this time.
Bakedalasker

Postby angelis1949 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Like all Liberal lefties...you are in complete denial. Your days are numbered; the future belongs to the right!
angelis1949

Postby Stan_B » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:02 am

It's all a load of BS instigated by people still loyal to Obama and the Democrats.

I read an article by someone who is an expert in cyber security. He basically said if the Russians wanted to hack into something there is no way you would ever know it was the Russians....it is more likely to look like the Chinese or North Koreans did it but there would be no trace of the Russians. They are light years ahead of the west with the kids learning advanced computer training at a very early stage. They don't leave footprints.

No investigation into Clinton or the Clinton Foundation. I think the US needs new leaders in the FBI, the NSA and the CIA!
Stan_B

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:36 pm

How about Obama getting GCHQ to spy on Trump Sven ? I think this sort of thing happens in every election now, and underhand tactics used in the referendum. It's just the loosing parties start complaining like little bitches because they lost and then complains of dirty tactics that they also have done.
I think most people look at Obama with rose tinted spectacles as he was as ruthless and corrupt as the rest of them.
Nuclearblue

Postby llan bluebird » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:36 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

Like all Liberal lefties...you are in complete denial. Your days are numbered; the future belongs to the right!

i don't think it's a binary as that, but the liberal left have had their day (for a while at least).

Bexit and trump were a rejection of big faceless government saying one thing and doing another, which have also rapidly increased in size and impact since for 1997 (for the UK) and Obama.
The mistake the right make is thinking its a surge to the right when it is simply a rejection of the liberal left. Whoever can fill that void can be in power a long time, the question is where does that come from.

I look over to France and see a rejection of the traditional left, but no real inclination to vote for the right or far right (if Le Penn really is far right),. Macron has tried to sieze the space in between the flanks, but he is as establishemnt elite as you can have.

Back to Trump, he is mad (both clinically and emotionally) he didn't really want the job, he just wanted to be the media opposition to the Clintons, but ended up with the job because the left put up a candiadte even worse than him.

Do I believe Trump and the russsian were in it together -N0

Do i believe the Russians impacted the elections - We'll never know how these fake stories start, but i guess they are in there somewhere

Do i believe the left can not take that the americans have voted in Trump - Yes and they will cry foul every day for the next four years until they understand how they hell they lost to Trump.
They can take a leaf out the brits and watch what happens when you ignore the electorate like labour have been doing since they lost the first election to an unpopular and still untrusted Tory party.
llan bluebird

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:05 pm

If the Russian's could hack elections, we wouldn't have had 8 years of Obama.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby BEEP AHM » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:If the Russian's could hack elections, we wouldn't have had 8 years of Obama.

this>>>>

well said my man :thumbup:
BEEP AHM

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:If the Russian's could hack elections, we wouldn't have had 8 years of Obama.

Yes. Strange the yanks didn't think of that..
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby wez1927 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Didnt the clintons camp lie about meeting russia ?
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby AfricanBluebird » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Hate Trump and hate Clinton.

However the real genius in all of this is Putin.

Despicable man... But he has played the long game and has got the US government where he wants them.

Putin is the archetypical James Bond baddie and in being so has outsmarted everyone.
AfricanBluebird

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:00 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:Hate Trump and hate Clinton.

Despicable man... But he has played the long game and has got the US government where he wants them.

Putin is the archetypical James Bond baddie and in being so has outsmarted everyone.

Very true.

Whatever you think of Russian involvement and i doubt they directly affected anything, the fact that all the US TV news channel continually debate it, does exactly what Putin wanted and that was to be discussed as a world player, instead as the also rans since the fall of communism.

The middle class liberal left have lost the plot completely. They champion their own special causes that have little impact in the real world and are almost embarrassed by the working class traditional left. When they are represented by Trump and UKIP you have lost any mandate and will be soon consigned to history like the liberal party.

Putin has played a blinder, hacking into the DNC and getting all those mails :lol: :lol: :lol: How simple. Of course the US would never try the same things with their chief nemesis would they, :lol: :lol: During Obamas watch they spied on his best European friend Mrs Merkel.......
llan bluebird

Postby Sven » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:00 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:Hate Trump and hate Clinton.

Seems you may be on the proverbial button, AfricanBluebird... ;)

Donald Trump's presidency could be finished by Russia investigations, former NSA analyst says

Donald Trump could be forced to leave office over the investigations into his administration’s links with Russia, a former national National Security Agency (NSA) analyst has warned.

John Schindler, a security expert and former counterintelligence officer, said that if the US President was to face an indictment over allegations his campaign team colluded with Russia to disrupt the presidential election, it could put an end to his presidency.

Speaking to CBC radio, Mr Schindler said: “If, not just people around him, but the president himself is facing possible indictment down the road, that could be a game changer. He could be removed from office for that, whether he wants to be or not."

Mr Schindler said that with the FBI investigation, actions by Congress and a possible independent inquiry, Mr Trump and his team’s alleged ties to Russia would "inevitably" be made public.

“The administration isn’t getting away from this story,” he said.

It comes after FBI director James Comey's confirmed the Bureau was looking into both Russia’s alleged interference with the 2016 election and also possible links between Moscow and members of Mr Trump’s campaign team.

Other congressional committees also are investigating a possible Russian connection mostly behind closed doors.

But there have also been suggestions the investigation could lead nowhere.

Carl Bernstein, one of the journalists who broke the Watergate scandal, claimed the US President was involved in a “cover up” to hide connections between members of his campaign team and Russia.

Responding to these concerns, Mr Schindler said it was “possible” the investigation could come to a dead end and added: “Trump, by inclination, doubles down, triples down, quintuples down at every opportunity.”

Mr Trump’s former election campaign manager, Paul Manafort, who was accused of once working to further the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin, is now a leading focus of the investigation by American intelligence.

Mr Manafort volunteered to testify as part of the investigation and he is expected to be interviewed by the House Intelligence Committee, the panel’s chairman has said.

For Mr Schindler, the fact Mr Manafort is willing to testify shows he knows he is facing some very serious federal charges and “wants to clear the air”.

He said: “It tells me that Trump's whole defence is one member of his inner circle away from turning state's evidence and spilling some beans and it starts to be all over. We're not there yet. But I think that day's coming."
Sven

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:25 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Sven wrote:

But it hasn't been proven and the FBI haven't accused Trump of any wrong doing so your post itself is unravelling.
WelshPatriot

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 pm

As soon as he was elected i told my wife you will now see a barrage of shite thrown Trump's way like nothing we have seen before.

Allegation after allegation, article after article - all quoting each other and then getting specialists like the ex NSA guy to comment not on the facts but the reports.

Yet if you dig back to the original article at the start of each of the vatious allegations, like in the Times article in this instance - the source is almost always un named.

I wasnt neccesarily a Trump fan but the palpable media bias and constant attempt to smear him with anything that sticks makes me think that the other side have a far scarier agenda than building a wall and temporary travel bans...
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Return to General Chat