' Poll ' Who you voting for in the General election?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Poll Who you voting for in the general election

Con
38%
Lab
42%
Lib
3%
UKIP
3%
Plaid
9%
Green
1%
Snp
0%
Bnp
No votes
Nat front
2%
Other
2%

Total votes : 278

Postby wez1927 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:38 am

Which one
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Poll Who you voting for in the General election

Postby wez1927 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 am

Would normally vote ukip but fed up of labour trying to mess up brexit so tories for me in this election
wez1927

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 am

Voted for a labour candidate who I know in local election, as he genuinely works for the good of his local community. The thought of Corbyn, Abbott etc., terrifying.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun May 14, 2017 10:02 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Voted for a labour candidate who I know in local election, as he genuinely works for the good of his local community. The thought of Corbyn, Abbott etc., terrifying.

And the thought of Thatcher Mark II isn't?
Tony Blue Williams

Postby grange_end1927 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:03 am

Was Labour, no more for me, you got be a mug to vote them now.

Voted brexit so voting Con and stability :ayatollah:
grange_end1927

Postby angelis1949 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:28 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Voted for a labour candidate who I know in local election, as he genuinely works for the good of his local community. The thought of Corbyn, Abbott etc., terrifying.

Don't you realise that any vote for a Labour candidate is a vote for Corbyn
angelis1949

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun May 14, 2017 10:54 am

angelis1949 wrote:

In local elections I tend to go for the person rather than the party. He is one of four who were
elected onto our local community council. In a general election I vote for a party rather than a person. I do not particularly trust any part, and they are both full of promises that will not be kept, as has happened in every election since I was old enough to vote. I will vote for the lesser of two evils, but whoever gets in, I know that as an ordinary man in the street I will not notice any dramatic changes in my living standards. They both have the same money to play with, and whatever either gives with one hand, they will take away with the other. By the time the next election comes around, whoever wins this one, I guarantee that we will all be complaining about exactly the same things we are complaining about now.
Steve Zodiak

Postby wez1927 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:24 am

grange_end1927 wrote:Was Labour, no more for me, you got be a mug to vote them now.

Totally agree
wez1927

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun May 14, 2017 11:53 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

In local elections I tend to go for the person rather than the party. He is one of four who were
elected onto our local community council. In a general election I vote for a party rather than a person. I do not particularly trust any part, and they are both full of promises that will not be kept, as has happened in every election since I was old enough to vote. I will vote for the lesser of two evils, but whoever gets in, I know that as an ordinary man in the street I will not notice any dramatic changes in my living standards. They both have the same money to play with, and whatever either gives with one hand, they will take away with the other. By the time the next election comes around, whoever wins this one, I guarantee that we will all be complaining about exactly the same things we are complaining about now.

Only Government that really made any change was Thackers. Quite a few did very well and quite a few suffered. Usually it's a very small minority that do well with the sufferers increasing in umber. However when Thacker did get in it was a lot dimmer than it has been for a long time so in a way she could not fail.
Bakedalasker

Postby CasuallyCasual » Sun May 14, 2017 12:04 pm

I can't believe there are so many misinformed flippers on here that are considering voting for the Tories
CasuallyCasual

Postby angelis1949 » Sun May 14, 2017 12:14 pm

CasuallyCasual wrote:I can't believe there are so many misinformed flippers on here that are considering voting for the Tories

Oh dear
angelis1949

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun May 14, 2017 12:23 pm

CasuallyCasual wrote:I can't believe there are so many misinformed flippers on here that are considering voting for the Tories

Obviously the majority of the population do not have your vastly superior intellect.
Steve Zodiak

Postby AHERNE » Sun May 14, 2017 12:25 pm

So i see Cardiff City are now a TORY club :lol: you couldnt make it up .... last election everyone was UKIP with a few NF supporters ... Blow me, what a turnaround :lol: :lol: :lol: CORBYN4PM
AHERNE

Postby TERRYB » Sun May 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Can only see one outcome
An absolute landslide Tory victory and the end of Corbyn.
TERRYB

Postby Magners » Sun May 14, 2017 1:25 pm

First time Coservative for me.

Voted UKIP last election and Labour before that.
Magners

Postby wez1927 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Magners wrote:First time Coservative for me.

Voted UKIP last election and Labour before that.

Me too
wez1927

Postby angelis1949 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:18 pm

TERRYB wrote:Can only see one outcome
An absolute landslide Tory victory and the end of Corbyn.

Not so sure it would be the end of Corbyn,wouldn't be surprised if he stayed on
angelis1949

Postby wez1927 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:44 pm

This poll is going the way of tbe national polls
wez1927

Postby Bluebird72 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Was Labour, no more for me, you got be a mug to vote them now.

Totally agree

You know May voted remain and corbyn wanted to leave. May wants to rise tuition fees again, build houses that no one can afford and bring back fox hunting. The NHS has been nice and stable recently hasn't it, just like he rest of our economy.
Bluebird72

Postby Bluebird72 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Bluebird72 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Totally agree

You know May voted remain and corbyn wanted to leave. May wants to rise tuition fees again, build houses that no one can afford and bring back fox hunting. The NHS has been nice and stable recently hasn't it, just like he rest of our economy.

Also she's been "mixed" in her voting for equal gay rights, gerally voted against laws to promote equality and human rights amd has also generally voted against giving the Welsh assembly more power but no you're right "strong and stable". Melt
Bluebird72

Postby Jonty106 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Don't want to split hairs but assuming those on here are City fans can I point out that if you vote Plaid you are voting for City to be playing in the Welsh Leagues.
Jonty106

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun May 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Bluebird72 wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Totally agree

Also she's been "mixed" in her voting for equal gay rights, gerally voted against laws to promote equality and human rights amd has also generally voted against giving the Welsh assembly more power but no you're right "strong and stable". Melt
Steve Zodiak

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun May 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Totally agree

Need to remember who introduced tuition fees in the first place. As far as fox hunting goes, you may be right. I have read the press reports as well, and although I may have missed it, I have not heard her say she is pro hunting and plans to re-introduce it. As I have said today, I take press reports with a pinch of salt, and I would have thought that being pro hunting would be a good way to lose a lot of votes.
Steve Zodiak

Postby JimCP91 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Don't understand why anybody wouldn't vote labour because of Brexit. It's in their manifesto that "the people have spoken"
JimCP91

Postby JimCP91 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Totally agree

Need to remember who introduced tuition fees in the first place. As far as fox hunting goes, you may be right. I have read the press reports as well, and although I may have missed it, I have not heard her say she is pro hunting and plans to re-introduce it. As I have said today, I take press reports with a pinch of salt, and I would have thought that being pro hunting would be a good way to lose a lot of votes.

There is a video online where she categorically says she's is pro fox hunting personally, and will allow parliament to vote.

Yes labour did introduce tuition fees, but Corbyn wants to abolish them as well as reverse all privatisation of the NHS. The NHS privatisation has doubled under the Torys.
JimCP91

Postby Merlin11 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:27 pm

The mugs on her are the ones who take on board what the Tory press tell them. The other day the d.mail had JC running over a photographer when in fact he was in the back seat of the car .He was actually being driven by a police officer. They are all ganging up to screw the general public and protect their monetary interests. Yes May does want to bring back fox hunting and yes you heard it here first the pension age is going to rise after the election too 70years.
Jeremy Corbin is meeting the GP everyday up and down the country with large numbers attending. No stage managed media rooms he takes on board questions openly which is making himself very popular. Teresa May has selected small venues and selected pro audience. She then picks who will ask her a question which is usually a Tory supporting paper. All a bit boring.

Jeremy Corbin is a breath of fresh air in British politics and I see that the polls have narrowed over the weekend. Labour up to 32%.
Merlin11

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun May 14, 2017 4:31 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Totally agree

There is a video online where she categorically says she's is pro fox hunting personally, and will allow parliament to vote.

Yes labour did introduce tuition fees, but Corbyn wants to abolish them as well as reverse all privatisation of the NHS. The NHS privatisation has doubled under the Torys.

Could run into problems getting rid of tuition fees. I think that may lead to less Universities, and only the better ones will remain. That would mean students who are presently accepted to some of the lesser universities would not be able to get into the more established ones. Have'nt seen the foxhunting video, but if you say it is out there fair enough. I guess that will cost her some votes, although probably not enough to have a massive effect on the election outcome. As far as the NHS is concerned, I am presently having to use it more than I would have liked. I can only speak as I find it, and to be fair I have only experienced excellent care. I may be one of the lucky ones, but I can't fault the service I have received so far.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Bluebird72 » Sun May 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Totally agree

Could run into problems getting rid of tuition fees. I think that may lead to less Universities, and only the better ones will remain. That would mean students who are presently accepted to some of the lesser universities would not be able to get into the more established ones. Have'nt seen the foxhunting video, but if you say it is out there fair enough. I guess that will cost her some votes, although probably not enough to have a massive effect on the election outcome. As far as the NHS is concerned, I am presently having to use it more than I would have liked. I can only speak as I find it, and to be fair I have only experienced excellent care. I may be one of the lucky ones, but I can't fault the service I have received so far.
he service and work done by the people there is amazing but financially the NHS is going down the toilet, on the case of university tuition fees they were free for my parents and are free in Scotland and capped in Wales, if we got rid of the murder submarines we done need we'd have enough money to cover tuition fees help the NHS or maybe some of the money we are sending to the EU could help out.
Bluebird72

Postby fred keenor » Sun May 14, 2017 5:59 pm

Anyone who thinks JC is electable is sorely out of touch.
fred keenor

Postby darran1927 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Don't know who I m voting for yet but to me at first glance Labours figures don't add up , what he promises sounds great free school meals , free tution fees , more police etc but don't get how he is in planning on paying for all this , something has got to give somewhere ,
darran1927

Next

Return to General Chat