' Poll ' Who you voting for in the General election?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Poll Who you voting for in the general election

Con
38%
Lab
42%
Lib
3%
UKIP
3%
Plaid
9%
Green
1%
Snp
0%
Bnp
No votes
Nat front
2%
Other
2%

Total votes : 278

Re: Poll Who you voting for in the General election

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun May 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Merlin11 wrote:The mugs on her are the ones who take on board what the Tory press tell them. The other day the d.mail had JC running over a photographer when in fact he was in the back seat of the car .He was actually being driven by a police officer. They are all ganging up to screw the general public and protect their monetary interests. Yes May does want to bring back fox hunting and yes you heard it here first the pension age is going to rise after the election too 70years.
Jeremy Corbin is meeting the GP everyday up and down the country with large numbers attending. No stage managed media rooms he takes on board questions openly which is making himself very popular. Teresa May has selected small venues and selected pro audience. She then picks who will ask her a question which is usually a Tory supporting paper. All a bit boring.

Jeremy Corbin is a breath of fresh air in British politics and I see that the polls have narrowed over the weekend. Labour up to 32%.

Anyone who believes what they read in the papers will not be able to make a balanced choice. It would depend purely on what paper they read. They all have their own agendas, and the Mail is considered by many to be a joke. I take the Mirror because I like the sports coverage, and can actually manage their crosswords. As far as news is concerned, it is a complete joke like many others. I think more people will make a decision based on what they see and hear politicians saying on TV, as well as deciding who has had the most positive impact on their personal living standards while in government. I doubt if many of us are stupid enough to make a decision based on the claims of a newspaper, particularly The Mail.
Steve Zodiak

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby llangainbluebird » Sun May 14, 2017 6:37 pm

fred keenor wrote:Anyone who thinks JC is electable is sorely out of touch.

Probably, but neither were Jim Callaghan, Michael Foot, Neil Kinnock, Gordon Brown, or Ed Milliband. The only two Labour leaders who have led the party to a General Election victory in my lifetime are Harold Wilson and Tony Blair.
llangainbluebird

Postby llangainbluebird » Sun May 14, 2017 6:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:This poll is going the way of tbe national polls

Labour doing a bit better than I expected in this particular poll! ;)
llangainbluebird

Postby wez1927 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:15 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:

You sure ? 48 % :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun May 14, 2017 7:26 pm

I've offer thought of starting The Shoe Party as many people say that they will be voting with their feet.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun May 14, 2017 7:39 pm

wez1927 wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:

Well given all the multi's will vote twice at least I say that's a surprising share given the right wing nature of the this forum.
Sneggyblubird

Postby llangainbluebird » Sun May 14, 2017 7:42 pm

wez1927 wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:

Still time for a late swing ;)
llangainbluebird

Postby DreamWelsh » Sun May 14, 2017 9:16 pm

I selected labour but and not voting as I cannot vote for that clown Corbyn and I want us out of the EU, but I cannot vote for the conservatives, they don't give 2 shits about wales and will keep all the money in London.
DreamWelsh

Postby EastleighBlue » Mon May 15, 2017 5:52 am

DreamWelsh wrote:I selected labour but and not voting as I cannot vote for that clown Corbyn and I want us out of the EU, but I cannot vote for the conservatives, they don't give 2 shits about wales and will keep all the money in London.

I agree it's a grim place to be for many voters, there is no credible centrist party anymore. It's either hard to the right or hard to the left. The Tories want to drag this in to being a presidential campaign based on personality as they know most voters are thick and only look at image and listen to sound bites. They don't have a clue or even think about actual policy. I want Brexit to happen is an equally stupid reason to vote. Both main parties will deliver Brexit. Although post-Brexit we're all going to wonder what all the fuss was about as it won't hugely improve our country. It's the biggest mis-sell in political history. I am basing my decision for voting on looking for a local MP to do the best job for me in parliament.
EastleighBlue

Postby BlueGog » Mon May 15, 2017 9:36 am

Before deciding who to vote for have a look at this...

https://youtu,be/0M914OGEY
BlueGog

Postby JamesC » Mon May 15, 2017 12:48 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:
DreamWelsh wrote:I selected labour but and not voting as I cannot vote for that clown Corbyn and I want us out of the EU, but I cannot vote for the conservatives, they don't give 2 shits about wales and will keep all the money in London.

I agree it's a grim place to be for many voters, there is no credible centrist party anymore. It's either hard to the right or hard to the left. The Tories want to drag this in to being a presidential campaign based on personality as they know most voters are thick and only look at image and listen to sound bites. They don't have a clue or even think about actual policy. I want Brexit to happen is an equally stupid reason to vote. Both main parties will deliver Brexit. Although post-Brexit we're all going to wonder what all the fuss was about as it won't hugely improve our country. It's the biggest mis-sell in political history. I am basing my decision for voting on looking for a local MP to do the best job for me in parliament.

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/05/13/a-b ... ham-image/

I haven't posted in a LONG time, but thought I'de drop this interesting article in.

I'll be voting labour. :thumbup:
GrangeEndStar on David Marshall wrote:World class keeper. I imagine that even when he goes for a shit, he often ends up with a clean-sheet.
JamesC

Postby grange_end1927 » Mon May 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Jeremy Corbyn was arrested at IRA demo

by Andrew Gilligan

May 14 2017,
The Sunday Times

Jeremy Corbyn was a firebrand protester in the 1980s

Jeremy Corbyn was arrested in 1986 taking part in a protest by IRA sympathisers to “show solidarity” with accused terrorists including the Brighton bomber, a Sunday Times investigation reveals.

Corbyn joined a picket outside the Old Bailey to oppose the “show trial” of a group including Patrick Magee, who was subsequently convicted of murdering five people at the 1984 Tory party conference.

Magee was also convicted with the other defendants of planning a massive bombing campaign in London and seaside resorts.
Attachments
methode-sundaytimes-prod-web-bin-98461f4a-381e-11e7-b200-8fa404b10d10.jpg
methode-sundaytimes-prod-web-bin-98461f4a-381e-11e7-b200-8fa404b10d10.jpg (37.42 KiB) Viewed 4599 times
grange_end1927

Postby dogfound » Mon May 15, 2017 3:15 pm

JamesC wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:

I haven't posted in a LONG time, but thought I'de drop this interesting article in.

interesting article only if your a 4 year old. wow photo shoots and PR theres a novel idea :o :o :o
not sure who i will vote for but 100 per cent not IRA sympathiser scum.
yep top of the pops used to portray a bigger studio audience too.
i think its when a train company release footage which contradicts your own Billy Liar version IT PROOVES BEYOND ANY DOUBT YOU ARE A SHIT STIRRING HYPOCRITE.. that this breathe of fresh air B/S goes out the window.
dogfound

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon May 15, 2017 3:54 pm

dogfound wrote:
JamesC wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:

interesting article only if your a 4 year old. wow photo shoots and PR theres a novel idea :o :o :o
not sure who i will vote for but 100 per cent not IRA sympathiser scum.
yep top of the pops used to portray a bigger studio audience too.
i think its when a train company release footage which contradicts your own Billy Liar version IT PROOVES BEYOND ANY DOUBT YOU ARE A SHIT STIRRING HYPOCRITE.. that this breathe of fresh air B/S goes out the window.

I think you may be insulting the intelligence of 4 year olds here. I am guessing that James does not actually know what the Canary is all about, but if he chooses to read some of their other articles, he will realise exactly what this left wing rag is all about.
Steve Zodiak

Postby wez1927 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:01 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Jeremy Corbyn was arrested at IRA demo

by Andrew Gilligan

May 14 2017,
The Sunday Times

Jeremy Corbyn was arrested in 1986 taking part in a protest by IRA sympathisers to “show solidarity” with accused terrorists including the Brighton bomber, a Sunday Times investigation reveals.

Corbyn joined a picket outside the Old Bailey to oppose the “show trial” of a group including Patrick Magee, who was subsequently convicted of murdering five people at the 1984 Tory party conference.

Magee was also convicted with the other defendants of planning a massive bombing campaign in London and seaside resorts.

He is a scumbag
wez1927

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon May 15, 2017 6:45 pm

This poll reflects the latest official polls which show Conservatives on 48% and Labour 30%.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Neath Bluebird » Tue May 16, 2017 9:23 am

CasuallyCasual wrote:I can't believe there are so many misinformed flippers on here that are considering voting for the Tories

Totally agree, especially when you have not read their manifestos. Pretty ignorant that I must say. Please think long and hard and don't get sucked in by the media crap. Read, digest, think and then vote.
Neath is blue, it must kill the jacks, living in our shadow
Neath Bluebird

Postby petesmeat » Tue May 16, 2017 11:16 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:
CasuallyCasual wrote:I can't believe there are so many misinformed flippers on here that are considering voting for the Tories

Totally agree, especially when you have not read their manifestos. Pretty ignorant that I must say. Please think long and hard and don't get sucked in by the media crap. Read, digest, think and then vote.

Look at May's voting record on worker's rights, mental health, the NHS, etc. She's so right wing it is untrue.

Labour will back Brexit, Corbyn wants it but he won't say it. Also, inflation is rising, costs outstripping wages. How's that Project Fear going?
petesmeat

Postby CF14-SE14 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:

by Andrew Gilligan

May 14 2017,
The Sunday Times

He is a scumbag

And that Thatcher lite is a c**t, what's your point?
BLUEBIRDS - GLEISION
CF14-SE14

Postby CF14-SE14 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Who would've thought Cardiff City would have so many Tory scum in its ranks, the party that stripped South Wales of any industry and jobs with no backup plan and left us to rot, the party that sent the police to beat our relatives when they dared to strike and the party that stole and profited from selling off our utilities on the cheap. Utter cunts.
BLUEBIRDS - GLEISION
CF14-SE14

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:51 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

by Andrew Gilligan

May 14 2017,
The Sunday Times

He is a scumbag

And that Thatcher lite is a c**t, what's your point?

She was a c**t too but Thatcher was 30 years ago and corbyn is now
wez1927

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:56 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:Who would've thought Cardiff City would have so many Tory scum in its ranks, the party that stripped South Wales of any industry and jobs with no backup plan and left us to rot, the party that sent the police to beat our relatives when they dared to strike and the party that stole and profited from selling off our utilities on the cheap. Utter cunts.

The miners strike was 30 years ago move on ffs why hasnt the pits reopened under labour when they were in power ,252 mines closed when labour was in power wheres the outcry? Lets look at our manufacturing industry that has left wales when labour was in power due to eu grants to new eu member countries ? But i forgot its all that thatchers fault isnt it :lol:
wez1927

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 2:33 pm

darran1927 wrote:Don't know who I m voting for yet but to me at first glance Labours figures don't add up , what he promises sounds great free school meals , free tution fees , more police etc but don't get how he is in planning on paying for all this , something has got to give somewhere ,

thats where your wrong bud the numbers do add up they actually left themselves with 3.9m as a fall back
Always be blue
Reza

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Reza wrote:
darran1927 wrote:Don't know who I m voting for yet but to me at first glance Labours figures don't add up , what he promises sounds great free school meals , free tution fees , more police etc but don't get how he is in planning on paying for all this , something has got to give somewhere ,

thats where your wrong bud the numbers do add up they actually left themselves with 3.9m as a fall back

Prove it then ? they dont add up they want to borrow 500 billion extra on top to fund tbere policies over tbe next 5 years ,what happens when tbe big companies pull out of britain fir being over taxed compared to over countries who pays then ? The working man will pay, the likes of you and me
wez1927

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 2:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

Prove it then ? they dont add up they want to borrow 500 billion extra on top to fund tbere policies over tbe next 5 years ,what happens when tbe big companies pull out of britain fir being over taxed compared to over countries who pays then ? The working man will pay, the likes of you and me

https://medium.com/mosquito-ridge/saving-britain-by-taxing-the-rich-1-655c23bb5fd4

i knew id find it in the end
Always be blue
Reza

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

https://medium.com/mosquito-ridge/saving-britain-by-taxing-the-rich-1-655c23bb5fd4

Its a blog :lol:
wez1927

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 3:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

its a reporter explaining but hey that cant be right it doesnt stick up for your pathetic fascist views bellend!!!
Always be blue
Reza

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

its a reporter explaining but hey that cant be right it doesnt stick up for your pathetic fascist views bellend!!!

:lol: w
I think you need to stay off the drugs, your getting all worked up watch you dont get a heart condition you seem a very angry man :lol:
wez1927

Postby 6blubirds » Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Tells me a hell of a lot about a person who tries to justify animal cruelty, i.e. Fox hunting, and on that basis without looking any further, Theresa May will not get my vote!
We are the BLUEBIRDS the BLUEBIRDS the BLUEBIRDS and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it!!!
6blubirds

Postby Wayne S » Tue May 16, 2017 3:16 pm

£48Bn in extra taxes from those earning over 80k supposedly.
Wayne S

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat