Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Winger Abdul Camara '

Mon May 15, 2017 5:50 am

Winger Abdul Camara

By Paul Abbadanato

Monday 15th May 2017

Warnock wants a really quick flier out wide to provide the cutting edge and flair that was often missing in the final third during the season just gone.

He feels his defence is strong enough and appears to be happy with most of his midfield options.

But a speedy wide-man is a key priority moving forward and it will be a player who is expected to be in the starting team most weeks.

Where that would leave Kadeem Harris, Junior Hoilett and Craig Noone is unclear, but perhaps the new man and Hoilett would be the first picks.

One player Cardif have been previously linked with is Derby's Abdoul Camara, who has played 10 times at international level for Guinea.

He would probably only cost around £1m, keeping Warnock well within budget, and has double value as he can also play further forward.

Is Camara the man being targeted for this crucial role?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Winger Abdul Camara '

Tue May 16, 2017 12:39 pm

I remember us being linked with him before and tbh he looks a live wire, reminds me a bit of mahrez,id be happy with this signing

Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Looked really good when i watched him play for derby this season. Wasted on bench for derby would be a really good signing imo, him or jonny hayes

Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 pm

BlueMagic wrote:Looked really good when i watched him play for derby this season. Wasted on bench for derby would be a really good signing imo, him or jonny hayes

jonny hayes aint coming and when you see the players we are being linked with im kinda glad cos im not sure hes as good as any of the names being linked

Wed May 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Reza wrote:
BlueMagic wrote:Looked really good when i watched him play for derby this season. Wasted on bench for derby would be a really good signing imo, him or jonny hayes

jonny hayes aint coming and when you see the players we are being linked with im kinda glad cos im not sure hes as good as any of the names being linked

Who have we been linked with then that is better than jonny hayes?
All ive seen is a league 1 player and marley watkins both below hayes standard at the moment id say.

Wed May 17, 2017 4:01 pm

BlueMagic wrote:
Reza wrote:

All ive seen is a league 1 player and marley watkins both below hayes standard at the moment id say.

watkins is far better imo, also being linked with cameron jerome and other names like ledley i know they aint all wingers but i think they are a better caliber of player

Wed May 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Reza wrote:
BlueMagic wrote:
Reza wrote:

watkins is far better imo, also being linked with cameron jerome and other names like ledley i know they aint all wingers but i think they are a better caliber of player

Dont know an awful lot about watkins to comment to be fair. Maybe warnock will have a few surprises up his sleeve who knows, push the boat out and get jonny russell that would be a signing

Thu May 18, 2017 10:27 am

BlueMagic wrote:
Reza wrote:
BlueMagic wrote:
Reza wrote:

Dont know an awful lot about watkins to comment to be fair. Maybe warnock will have a few surprises up his sleeve who knows, push the boat out and get jonny russell that would be a signing

yeah i agree