A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jeremy Corbyn IRA scum

Mon May 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Jeremy Corbyn was arrested at IRA demo

by Andrew Gilligan

May 14 2017,
The Sunday Times

Jeremy Corbyn was a firebrand protester in the 1980s

Jeremy Corbyn was arrested in 1986 taking part in a protest by IRA sympathisers to “show solidarity” with accused terrorists including the Brighton bomber, a Sunday Times investigation reveals.

Corbyn joined a picket outside the Old Bailey to oppose the “show trial” of a group including Patrick Magee, who was subsequently convicted of murdering five people at the 1984 Tory party conference.

Magee was also convicted with the other defendants of planning a massive bombing campaign in London and seaside resorts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Jeremy Corbyn IRA scum

Mon May 15, 2017 2:17 pm

but thats all in the past

try sticking to the important stuff like he helps people with their chairs and thanks those that made the tea and sandwiches.

Mon May 15, 2017 3:11 pm

There were also photos of Corbyn with PIRA leaders - in my view he's scum :banghead:

Mon May 15, 2017 3:53 pm

find a head of state who hasnt rather than pulling your info from the Times u idiots

Mon May 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Reza wrote:find a head of state who hasnt rather than pulling your info from the the Times u idiots

He usnt a head of state tho us he ffs he was aeresred at a pro ira rally the guy is a scumbag you keep putting your head in the sand

Mon May 15, 2017 5:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:find a head of state who hasnt rather than pulling your info from the the Times u idiots

He usnt a head of state tho us he ffs he was aeresred at a pro ira rally the guy is a scumbag you keep putting your head in the sand

spot on Wez ,as a head of state your forced into talking with allsorts of unsavoury charectors. doesnt mean you sympathise or suport them. hardly rocket science is it.?

Mon May 15, 2017 5:11 pm

dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

spot on Wez ,as a head of state your forced into talking with allsorts of unsavoury charectors. doesnt mean you sympathise or suport them. hardly rocket science is it.?

Corbyn was nothing to do with the peace process these lefty idiots are trying to rewrite history

Mon May 15, 2017 6:21 pm

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Corbyn was nothing to do with the peace process these lefty idiots are trying to rewrite history

some are just thick mate.

Mon May 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Corbyn shouldn't even be leader of any party, death is too good for him. How can you support terrorism?
Along with the Celtic supporters who hate everything to do with the poppy and britian. If you don't like it then f**k off. Christ you'd be speaking German if it wasn't for huge numbers of men and women from britian and the commonwealth as well as Poland etc etc

Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

"He's one of ours" says Alicia Castro, the caustic ex-ambassador from Argentina.

https://www.rt.com/uk/330016-corbyn-fal ... entina-uk/

Mon May 15, 2017 7:03 pm

don't know much about the "troubles" was too young then, however I did recently watch a documentary which stated the British Government allowed the arrest, and imprisonment of anyone and everyone, as the were allowed to skip trials, resulting in hundreds of innocent people being falsey accused of being an IRA terrorist. those they couldn't get, they passed on information and weapons to "unionists" to go execute. there was even a panorama show on the other week "Operation Stakeknife ?" I believe, which stated that the british intelligence had a agent work as the IRA man responsible for torture to get confessions, and that they allowed other agents to be killed by the stakeknife.

again I don't know much about the "troubles" however from everything I have seen both sides did terrible things, even the british who killed numerous innocent people, which undoubtled led to the rise and increase in numbers joining the IRA. however there seems to be a big thing on this forum where, whenever someone commits atrocities or does something wrong, they are branded vile, but if its britian its somehow justified.

the post even states "Accused" terrorists, and from what I gather anyone with an irish accent was an accused terrorist, im pretty sure there have been plenty of people released from jail including 5 guys who were wrongly convincted of terrorism, because the police falsified evidence. and it says who subsequently (quote : after a particular thing has happened; afterwards) so in otherwords, after being arrested, falsey accused, he went and did something, granted it was wrong what he did, but you treat someone a criminal they will be criminal.

now I am still very young, so my views maybe naïve, or branded some form of extreme left blah blah blah, but the truth is, for some reason, there is a HUGE smear campaign against Corbyn, I don't know why, Tony Blair led us into an illegal war, nothing on here about him, Miliband was the most unelectable labour leader in my lifetime, and yet the press left him alone, because they knew he couldn't win, but the moment labours membership numbers swelled under-corbyn, a huge media campaign against him came out.

final point, I don't understand why "Wez" continuously has to brand people who support Corbyn, names and stuff. its pathetic, someones political view is their own, people of this country continuously moan and complain young people aren't involved with politics, don't vote or don't care, when we do we branded "Idiots" etc, why, because finally a politican has got us interested in politics. it just seems pathetic from what is probably a grown man, if you have different political views, fair enough, that's the best thing about democracy we can see things differently.

Mon May 15, 2017 7:09 pm

The press are really twisting the knife in aren't they.

They are putting a heavy bias on the story though as Corbyn was a member of the "Troops Out" campaign which looked to save lives on both sides.

The picket outside was to press for a fair trial which is never a bad thing.

Corbyn is a dead man walking without the press putting slants on everything.

Mon May 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Having spent a lot of time in the north of Ireland during the troubles,have to say i have seen good and bad from both sides.The omagh bombing was despicable but so was bloody Sunday.One thing i will say the media in Ireland broadcasted a true reflection when the army did wrong it made the news but they also reported when the IRA did wrong,but here we only heard and still are only hearing one side.It also makes me laugh when you get the people say if you are Irish and don't want to wear a poppy you should get out of Britain.So does that mean any British person working in Ireland who does not want to wear a Easter Lilly to support the 1916 Easter rising should get out of Ireland

Mon May 15, 2017 9:10 pm

bluebird04 wrote:don't know much about the "troubles" was too young then, however I did recently watch a documentary which stated the British Government allowed the arrest, and imprisonment of anyone and everyone, as the were allowed to skip trials, resulting in hundreds of innocent people being falsey accused of being an IRA terrorist. those they couldn't get, they passed on information and weapons to "unionists" to go execute. there was even a panorama show on the other week "Operation Stakeknife ?" I believe, which stated that the british intelligence had a agent work as the IRA man responsible for torture to get confessions, and that they allowed other agents to be killed by the stakeknife.

again I don't know much about the "troubles" however from everything I have seen both sides did terrible things, even the british who killed numerous innocent people, which undoubtled led to the rise and increase in numbers joining the IRA. however there seems to be a big thing on this forum where, whenever someone commits atrocities or does something wrong, they are branded vile, but if its britian its somehow justified.

the post even states "Accused" terrorists, and from what I gather anyone with an irish accent was an accused terrorist, im pretty sure there have been plenty of people released from jail including 5 guys who were wrongly convincted of terrorism, because the police falsified evidence. and it says who subsequently (quote : after a particular thing has happened; afterwards) so in otherwords, after being arrested, falsey accused, he went and did something, granted it was wrong what he did, but you treat someone a criminal they will be criminal.

now I am still very young, so my views maybe naïve, or branded some form of extreme left blah blah blah, but the truth is, for some reason, there is a HUGE smear campaign against Corbyn, I don't know why, Tony Blair led us into an illegal war, nothing on here about him, Miliband was the most unelectable labour leader in my lifetime, and yet the press left him alone, because they knew he couldn't win, but the moment labours membership numbers swelled under-corbyn, a huge media campaign against him came out.

final point, I don't understand why "Wez" continuously has to brand people who support Corbyn, names and stuff. its pathetic, someones political view is their own, people of this country continuously moan and complain young people aren't involved with politics, don't vote or don't care, when we do we branded "Idiots" etc, why, because finally a politican has got us interested in politics. it just seems pathetic from what is probably a grown man, if you have different political views, fair enough, that's the best thing about democracy we can see things differently.

so if your accused of being a terrorist you go out and murder children..top logic there Holmes.

Mon May 15, 2017 9:17 pm

bluebird04 wrote:don't know much about the "troubles" was too young then, however I did recently watch a documentary which stated the British Government allowed the arrest, and imprisonment of anyone and everyone, as the were allowed to skip trials, resulting in hundreds of innocent people being falsey accused of being an IRA terrorist. those they couldn't get, they passed on information and weapons to "unionists" to go execute. there was even a panorama show on the other week "Operation Stakeknife ?" I believe, which stated that the british intelligence had a agent work as the IRA man responsible for torture to get confessions, and that they allowed other agents to be killed by the stakeknife.

"Idiot " :lol:

Mon May 15, 2017 9:27 pm

dogfound wrote:

so if your accused of being a terrorist you go out and murder children..top logic there Holmes.

I think it's disgusting however, if your accused of being a terrorist, get sent straight to jail, no trial no defence, done nothing wrong except be born in a certain area. Go to jail, get attacked etc, treated like a criminal, targeted. In the end will probably join the guys your accused of being.

Again the murder of children is disgusting, yet you didn't acknowledge the fact Britain shot dead children. And before anyone claims I am anti British, it's not anti British to see the hypocrisy our country has. Our country right now has more people using food banks, and sleeping rough, more children live in poverty these are real issues right now happening in this country and yet all our papers can do is attack Corbyn. This forum has numerous topics against Corbyn and that's fine, that's what people believe in, but none of the anti-corbyn people are admitting that Theresa May needs to do more,

Mon May 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Yes you're right , you don't know

Mon May 15, 2017 9:50 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I think it's disgusting however, if your accused of being a terrorist, get sent straight to jail, no trial no defence, done nothing wrong except be born in a certain area. Go to jail, get attacked etc, treated like a criminal, targeted. In the end will probably join the guys your accused of being.

Again the murder of children is disgusting, yet you didn't acknowledge the fact Britain shot dead children. And before anyone claims I am anti British, it's not anti British to see the hypocrisy our country has. Our country right now has more people using food banks, and sleeping rough, more children live in poverty these are real issues right now happening in this country and yet all our papers can do is attack Corbyn. This forum has numerous topics against Corbyn and that's fine, that's what people believe in, but none of the anti-corbyn people are admitting that Theresa May needs to do more,

I think when you are a bit older you will realise that most people know that 50% of what is read in the papers is complete rubbish, and the other 50% is just a pack of lies. Does'nt matter whether you read The Sun or The Mirror, you are being fed a load of one sided rubbish by both of them. Need to use your brain to make a decision, and vote on what you see,hear and experience yourself rather than the views of somebody else who writes in one of the daily rags.

Mon May 15, 2017 10:39 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

you are anti british. anti human in fact. now crawl back under your Jeremy quilt and have a wank theres a good boy.

Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 pm

He was anti apartheid, anti war in Iraq, Libya and Syria but you believe he was pro IRA. LOL.

He is anti war - pro negotiating. A good stance in my opinion. Get your heads out of the daily mails you you clowns. Your being manipulated by Murdoch and you can't even see it.

He, on countless occasions has been on the right side of history, whilst your answer for "what we need" has countlessly been on the wrong side. It's almost laughable you think Teresa May looks out for your rights.

Mon May 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Mate you seem genuine enough in your post and ask decent questions. The thing with modern politics is so many people dont actually no the difference between left and right/ liberal and conservative yet lambast each other for being one side or the other.

My advice to you is read as much as you can from both sides of tue spectrum. Read Breitbart and read Huff Post. Read the Guardian and read the Express. See both sides of the coin and dont get stuck in an echo chamber like 90% of the world.

Then you can choose which fucker you think will do us rhe least harm and just go from there.

For example right now i'll be voting tory after a life of voting lib dem not because i particularly believe in May but i think she is the least worst option when it comes to negotiating a decent Brexit - which right now, for me, is the most important quality we need in a leader.

Vote with your head not your heart, and just make sure you know why you chose to vote for whoever you choose, based on policies rather than loose ideologies

Tue May 16, 2017 6:30 am

:thumbup:

Tue May 16, 2017 9:27 am

JimCP91 wrote:He was anti apartheid, anti war in Iraq, Libya and Syria but you believe he was pro IRA. LOL.

He is anti war - pro negotiating. A good stance in my opinion. Get your heads out of the daily mails you you clowns. Your being manipulated by Murdoch and you can't even see it.

He, on countless occasions has been on the right side of history, whilst your answer for "what we need" has countlessly been on the wrong side. It's almost laughable you think Teresa May looks out for your rights.

Corbyn was pro IRA and still is just like his lickspittle McDonnell. Corbyn supported Sinn Fein not the peaceful united Ireland party the SDLP, in fact he denounced the SDLP leader John Hume (an honest and decent man, though I didn't agree with his objectives) as a sell out. Your arrogance in believing anyone who disagrees with you is a stupid Daily Mail reader sums you up. Corbyn was an IMG member who's been happy to share a platform with numerous Islamist cranks so it's no surprise he supported Irish terrorists as well. Now the leftwing media are trying to portray him as a peacemaker in Northen Ireland he was not and it's no surprise murdering b*stard Gerry Adams was the first to congratulate him when he became Labour leader.

Tue May 16, 2017 9:57 am

JimCP91 wrote:He was anti apartheid, anti war in Iraq, Libya and Syria but you believe he was pro IRA. LOL.

wow. the right side of history . all by himself.
lets try nobody wants wars and nobody bar white south africans wanted apartheid there either.
as for TM i think the vast majority of PMs do what they think best for the country its how democracy works, if you dont your out next time.
Jeremy on the other hand sees THE most important thing in the world is staying true to something he said at a dinner party after a few sherberts in 1964 and the fact he might not be re elected really doesnt bother him at all . which if you think about it is frightening.

Tue May 16, 2017 10:12 am

[quote="bluebird04"]don't know much about the "troubles" was too young then, however I did recently watch a documentary which stated the British Government allowed the arrest, and imprisonment of anyone and everyone, as the were allowed to skip trials, resulting in hundreds of innocent people being falsey accused of being an IRA terrorist. those they couldn't get, they passed on information and weapons to "unionists" to go execute. there was even a panorama show on the other week "Operation Stakeknife ?" I believe, which stated that the british intelligence had a agent work as the IRA man responsible for torture to get confessions, and that they allowed other agents to be killed by the stakeknife.

final point, I don't understand why "Wez" continuously has to brand people who support Corbyn, names and stuff. its pathetic, someones political view is their own, people of this country continuously moan and complain young people aren't involved with politics, don't vote or don't care, when we do we branded "Idiots" etc, why, because finally a politican has got us interested in politics. it just seems pathetic from what is probably a grown man, if you have different political views, fair enough, that's the best thing about democracy we can see things differently.-]

As you have said you are quite young - served in the troubles on a number of different levels. Mistakes made by the government, yes but Corbyn who did not have to attend this or other meeting chose to do so as a SYMPATHISER. We may have interred some innocents but how many "prisoners" did the IRA etc take - none. War is a dirty game and the sooner some people realise that the better.

Tue May 16, 2017 10:17 am

Anti apartheid - that has worked well for South Africa hasn't it but you do not see him or the others protesting about the situation there. Anti war - so lets do nothing and wait and see what happens and then say we disagreed with it. Pro IRA - that what sympathizers normally are. Would you expect to see him at an ISIS rally - don't answer that.

Tue May 16, 2017 10:40 am

EXACTLY, THESE GUYS HERE HAVENT A FUKIN CLUE,GOING ON ABOUT THE IRA IS WHAT THE TORY SPUN MEDIA WANTS TO PUSH DOWN THE MOUTHS OF IDIOTS WHO BELIEVE WHAT THEY READ IN THE SUN. TRUTH IS THEY ARE TO BLIND TO SEE THAT THE TORY GOVERNMENT ARE DOING THIS TO SMEAR CORBYN BECAUSE THEY CANT WIN WITH THEIR POLICIES. THE IDIOTS VOTING FOR TORIES NOW ARE THE SAME BELLENDS WHO COME OUT WITH WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK ABOUT BREXIT. AND AS FOR HAVING A GO AT THE POSTER ABOVE WHO MAKES GREAT POINTS ABOUT CORBYN AND SAYING HES TO YOUNG TO KNOW MAYBE ITS JUST YOU OLD TIMERS NEED TO MOVE ON AND STOP TRYING TO DRAG THE REST OF US BACK IN TO THE OLD AGES WITH YOU. IM ACTUAllY AMAZED AT SOME OF THE RESPONSES ON HERE JUST SHOWS HOW LITTLE PPL THINK OF BRITAIN THEY COULDNT CARE IF THE GOVERNMENT ARE SELLING OFF THE NHS TO VIRGIN OR THAT KIDS SCHOOLS ARE BEING UNDER FUNDED AND KIDS ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY FED, AS LONG AS A GUY WHO WANTED PEACE BACK INTHE 80S AND TALKED TO THE IRA TO TRY AND GET PEACE ISNT IN CHARGE. FUNNY THE TORIES DONT TELL YOU THAT WHEN ASSAD WAS REELECTED YRS AGO THEY WAS OVER CELEBRATING WITH HIM, DOESNT FIT THEIR AGENDA

Tue May 16, 2017 11:26 am

Reza wrote:

EXACTLY, THESE GUYS HERE HAVENT A FUKIN CLUE,GOING ON ABOUT THE IRA IS WHAT THE TORY SPUN MEDIA WANTS TO PUSH DOWN THE MOUTHS OF IDIOTS WHO BELIEVE WHAT THEY READ IN THE SUN. TRUTH IS THEY ARE TO BLIND TO SEE THAT THE TORY GOVERNMENT ARE DOING THIS TO SMEAR CORBYN BECAUSE THEY CANT WIN WITH THEIR POLICIES. THE IDIOTS VOTING FOR TORIES NOW ARE THE SAME BELLENDS WHO COME OUT WITH WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK ABOUT BREXIT. AND AS FOR HAVING A GO AT THE POSTER ABOVE WHO MAKES GREAT POINTS ABOUT CORBYN AND SAYING HES TO YOUNG TO KNOW MAYBE ITS JUST YOU OLD TIMERS NEED TO MOVE ON AND STOP TRYING TO DRAG THE REST OF US BACK IN TO THE OLD AGES WITH YOU. IM ACTUAllY AMAZED AT SOME OF THE RESPONSES ON HERE JUST SHOWS HOW LITTLE PPL THINK OF BRITAIN THEY COULDNT CARE IF THE GOVERNMENT ARE SELLING OFF THE NHS TO VIRGIN OR THAT KIDS SCHOOLS ARE BEING UNDER FUNDED AND KIDS ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY FED, AS LONG AS A GUY WHO WANTED PEACE BACK INTHE 80S AND TALKED TO THE IRA TO TRY AND GET PEACE ISNT IN CHARGE. FUNNY THE TORIES DONT TELL YOU THAT WHEN ASSAD WAS REELECTED YRS AGO THEY WAS OVER CELEBRATING WITH HIM, DOESNT FIT THEIR AGENDA

guys here havent got a clue..?. well i supose labour MPs havent either,80% of whom voted that they have NO CONFIDENCE IN HIM. less than a year ago.
he refused to go though because members suport him. so f**k democracy and f**k the people that voted those MPs in to power.? not much point having a government or members of parliament just have the fuhrer and his members.

Tue May 16, 2017 11:50 am

Fusilier23 wrote:

final point, I don't understand why "Wez" continuously has to brand people who support Corbyn, names and stuff. its pathetic, someones political view is their own, people of this country continuously moan and complain young people aren't involved with politics, don't vote or don't care, when we do we branded "Idiots" etc, why, because finally a politican has got us interested in politics. it just seems pathetic from what is probably a grown man, if you have different political views, fair enough, that's the best thing about democracy we can see things differently.-]

As you have said you are quite young - served in the troubles on a number of different levels. Mistakes made by the government, yes but Corbyn who did not have to attend this or other meeting chose to do so as a SYMPATHISER. We may have interred some innocents but how many "prisoners" did the IRA etc take - none. War is a dirty game and the sooner some people realise that the better.

You have said you've served so respect for that but at the end of the day if it wasn't for some rather unsavory types we'ed still be fighting that particular war.The people on both sides that sanctioned atrocities(and they were on both sides)ultimately had to sit down and talk peace.To do that there were others that facilitated this and the question is was Corbin one of these.As I understand it he was opposed to the troops being their in the first place and was also opposed trials without jury's.I can't for the life of me understand why some of the major politicians of all denominations haven't jumped on this except that maybe that Corbin isn't and never was a terrorist sympathiser.

Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Reza wrote:

You've posted in capitals so your points must have validity :lol: there seems to be a recurring claim by those on the political left that the British media is rightwing.....BBC, Channel 4, CNN, The Guardian,Observer, Independent,Mirror and online outlets like Huffingdon Post and AOL news are all very leftwing, the more discerning get their news from a variety of outlets. Your post simply proves you know very little about the troubles in Ulster and even less about British politics in general. I'm an old timer, old enough to remember the winter of discontent when Trotskyist union leaders brought this country to its knees and Corbyn is a throwback to that era.