Wales No1 Club......

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Wales No1 Club......

Postby Rydogsccfc » Mon May 15, 2017 5:01 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Well the inflation of prices these days 5 mill is almost peanuts to even to spend in the champ.

We spent £15m on Borja and he can barely make the bench. We spent £5m on Mawson and he is one of the brightest defensive sparks in the PL this season. Its not what you spend, its how you spend.

£5m is a decent chunk of transfer fee, around £5m is the third highest transfer fee in the Championship this season, certainly not peanuts.

It is compared to 13 mills that have been spent this season in the champ :o
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby SnackaJack » Mon May 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Well the inflation of prices these days 5 mill is almost peanuts to even to spend in the champ.

We spent £15m on Borja and he can barely make the bench. We spent £5m on Mawson and he is one of the brightest defensive sparks in the PL this season. Its not what you spend, its how you spend.

£5m is a decent chunk of transfer fee, around £5m is the third highest transfer fee in the Championship this season, certainly not peanuts.

Now ask me if I would swap that player for either Ayew, Mawson, Carroll or Olsson (each one picked up for what you describe as peanuts). The answer is a resounding no by the way :D

Best left back, best winger and possibly best center back we have had for a few decades (Ash aside).
SnackaJack

Postby Rydogsccfc » Mon May 15, 2017 5:09 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

Now ask me if I would swap that player for either Ayew, Mawson, Carroll or Olsson (each one picked up for what you describe as peanuts). The answer is a resounding no by the way :D

I would swap Ayew with that Costa winger at Wolves.
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby SnackaJack » Mon May 15, 2017 5:11 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:

Which is probably why you arent a football manager :D
SnackaJack

Postby Rydogsccfc » Mon May 15, 2017 5:16 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

:lol: You said that Mawson is "Future England captain" which is probably why you're not even the tea lady. :lol:
Rydogsccfc

Postby SnackaJack » Mon May 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

:lol: You said that Mawson is "Future England captain" which is probably why you're not even the tea lady. :lol:

Stand by it too. Utterly brilliant goalscoring center back, no reason what so ever he wont progress from the England U-21's to the first team. Bookmark it if you like :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby Rydogsccfc » Mon May 15, 2017 5:22 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

Stand by it too. Utterly brilliant goalscoring center back, no reason what so ever he wont progress from the England U-21's to the first team. Bookmark it if you like :laughing6:

Bookmarked! because guaranteed this will never happen. :lol:
Rydogsccfc

Postby SnackaJack » Mon May 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

There is more chance of what I said than what you did, I guarantee :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby Rydogsccfc » Mon May 15, 2017 5:31 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

There is more chance of what I said than what you did, I guarantee :laughing6:

Each to their own I guess.
Rydogsccfc

Postby SnackaJack » Mon May 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Yep. And the pundits of course.
SnackaJack

Postby Neath Bluebird » Tue May 16, 2017 9:17 am

Penguin wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:Lets see which teams gets the bigger crowds AGAIN next season, and the most season ticket holders AGAIN next season :bluescarf: :old: :bluescarf:

It's not difficult when you ground has a much larger capacity. We sell out every week. There is no more we can do.

Oh that is a strong statement, check your stats before you open that big gob of yours, there were still tickets at 3 of your home games this season. :roll:
Neath is blue, it must kill the jacks, living in our shadow
Neath Bluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Tue May 16, 2017 9:38 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:Lets see which teams gets the bigger crowds AGAIN next season, and the most season ticket holders AGAIN next season :bluescarf: :old: :bluescarf:

It's not difficult when you ground has a much larger capacity. We sell out every week. There is no more we can do.

Oh that is a strong statement, check your stats before you open that big gob of yours, there were still tickets at 3 of your home games this season. :roll:

There are sometimes 20-30 single tickets left from late returns. But there is not that many people queuing up to go and watch football on a Saturday on their own funnily enough :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby cityone » Tue May 16, 2017 10:10 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

This freak also once said that Jefferson Montero will be worth £50 million and play for Barca or Real madrid one day. :lol: :lol:
cityone

Postby SnackaJack » Tue May 16, 2017 10:14 am

cityone wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

This freak also once said that Jefferson Montero will be worth £50 million and play for Barca or Real madrid one day. :lol: :lol:

Nope, nice effort and I am sure you got all excited posting that.... but you are getting your Swansea posters mixed up there. I said he was a straight line runner and easy to work out. Not quite the same I an sure you will agree. :D

Have another go :lol:
SnackaJack

Postby Penguin » Tue May 16, 2017 10:18 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Look at the time and date I made that post...Mon May 12, 2014 8:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just came on here for the annual laugh at you lot. I was interested to see which of you were biting to the inevitable Jack posts and I saw this thread. I can't even remember the last time I came on this forum.

Thanks for the laugh though! Big gob, indeed :lol:

The Jacks are staying up (again) :occasion5:
They came with dreams of doing the double, they left completely outclassed and embarrassed.

Swansea City 3-0 Cardiff
Penguin

Postby SnackaJack » Tue May 16, 2017 10:23 am

Penguin wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Look at the time and date I made that post...Mon May 12, 2014 8:56 am

I just came on here for the annual laugh at you lot. I was interested to see which of you were biting to the inevitable Jack posts and I saw this thread. I can't even remember the last time I came on this forum.

Thanks for the laugh though! Big gob, indeed :lol:

The Jacks are staying up (again) :occasion5:

I don't think they are thinking at the moment pengs, they are all a fluster and lashing out. I just got accused of being the owner of a ridiculous statement about montero, the fact it wasn't even me seems to be a side issue :D I am going to get blamed for Leighton James' comments next, he's a swans fan so must be me right? :D
SnackaJack

Postby rumpo kid » Tue May 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Who gives a f**k about the football - In the good old days, you lot were pretty good at shitting ya pants..

I doubt much has changed / nothing ever does in Swansea.
rumpo kid

Postby Penguin » Thu May 18, 2017 11:50 am

rumpo kid wrote:Who gives a f**k about the football - In the good old days, you lot were pretty good at shitting ya pants..

I doubt much has changed / nothing ever does in Swansea.

:lol:

Some of you are still stuck in the 80's then?

"Who gives a f**k about the football...we's good at fighting innit butt"

Congratulations on being one of the thickest bunch of football supporters in the UK.
They came with dreams of doing the double, they left completely outclassed and embarrassed.

Swansea City 3-0 Cardiff
Penguin

Previous

Return to General Chat