Jeremy Corbyn IRA scum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jeremy Corbyn IRA scum

Postby Jock » Tue May 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:don't know much about the "troubles" was too young then, however I did recently watch a documentary which stated the British Government allowed the arrest, and imprisonment of anyone and everyone, as the were allowed to skip trials, resulting in hundreds of innocent people being falsey accused of being an IRA terrorist. those they couldn't get, they passed on information and weapons to "unionists" to go execute. there was even a panorama show on the other week "Operation Stakeknife ?" I believe, which stated that the british intelligence had a agent work as the IRA man responsible for torture to get confessions, and that they allowed other agents to be killed by the stakeknife.

again I don't know much about the "troubles" however from everything I have seen both sides did terrible things, even the british who killed numerous innocent people, which undoubtled led to the rise and increase in numbers joining the IRA. however there seems to be a big thing on this forum where, whenever someone commits atrocities or does something wrong, they are branded vile, but if its britian its somehow justified.

the post even states "Accused" terrorists, and from what I gather anyone with an irish accent was an accused terrorist, im pretty sure there have been plenty of people released from jail including 5 guys who were wrongly convincted of terrorism, because the police falsified evidence. and it says who subsequently (quote : after a particular thing has happened; afterwards) so in otherwords, after being arrested, falsey accused, he went and did something, granted it was wrong what he did, but you treat someone a criminal they will be criminal.

now I am still very young, so my views maybe naïve, or branded some form of extreme left blah blah blah, but the truth is, for some reason, there is a HUGE smear campaign against Corbyn, I don't know why, Tony Blair led us into an illegal war, nothing on here about him, Miliband was the most unelectable labour leader in my lifetime, and yet the press left him alone, because they knew he couldn't win, but the moment labours membership numbers swelled under-corbyn, a huge media campaign against him came out.

final point, I don't understand why "Wez" continuously has to brand people who support Corbyn, names and stuff. its pathetic, someones political view is their own, people of this country continuously moan and complain young people aren't involved with politics, don't vote or don't care, when we do we branded "Idiots" etc, why, because finally a politican has got us interested in politics. it just seems pathetic from what is probably a grown man, if you have different political views, fair enough, that's the best thing about democracy we can see things differently.-]

As you have said you are quite young - served in the troubles on a number of different levels. Mistakes made by the government, yes but Corbyn who did not have to attend this or other meeting chose to do so as a SYMPATHISER. We may have interred some innocents but how many "prisoners" did the IRA etc take - none. War is a dirty game and the sooner some people realise that the better.

You have said you've served so respect for that but at the end of the day if it wasn't for some rather unsavory types we'ed still be fighting that particular war.The people on both sides that sanctioned atrocities(and they were on both sides)ultimately had to sit down and talk peace.To do that there were others that facilitated this and the question is was Corbin one of these.As I understand it he was opposed to the troops being their in the first place and was also opposed trials without jury's.I can't for the life of me understand why some of the major politicians of all denominations haven't jumped on this except that maybe that Corbin isn't and never was a terrorist sympathiser.

Corbyn was and is a terrorist sympathiser, as I've already said the SDLP was the Republican Party in Northern Ireland that wanted to achieve a United Ireland by the ballot box, SinnFein/IRA wanted to bomb their way to a United Ireland, Corbyn supported the latter and attacked the SDLP, If your going to post on a topic at least try and get your facts right. The Provos were losing especially in places like Mid Ulster where the LVF were taking out their men, they came round to negotiating because they had to and it had absolutely nothing to do with Corbyn.
Jock

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:He was anti apartheid, anti war in Iraq, Libya and Syria but you believe he was pro IRA. LOL.

He is anti war - pro negotiating. A good stance in my opinion. Get your heads out of the daily mails you you clowns. Your being manipulated by Murdoch and you can't even see it.

He, on countless occasions has been on the right side of history, whilst your answer for "what we need" has countlessly been on the wrong side. It's almost laughable you think Teresa May looks out for your rights.

EXACTLY, THESE GUYS HERE HAVENT A FUKIN CLUE,GOING ON ABOUT THE IRA IS WHAT THE TORY SPUN MEDIA WANTS TO PUSH DOWN THE MOUTHS OF IDIOTS WHO BELIEVE WHAT THEY READ IN THE SUN. TRUTH IS THEY ARE TO BLIND TO SEE THAT THE TORY GOVERNMENT ARE DOING THIS TO SMEAR CORBYN BECAUSE THEY CANT WIN WITH THEIR POLICIES. THE IDIOTS VOTING FOR TORIES NOW ARE THE SAME BELLENDS WHO COME OUT WITH WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK ABOUT BREXIT. AND AS FOR HAVING A GO AT THE POSTER ABOVE WHO MAKES GREAT POINTS ABOUT CORBYN AND SAYING HES TO YOUNG TO KNOW MAYBE ITS JUST YOU OLD TIMERS NEED TO MOVE ON AND STOP TRYING TO DRAG THE REST OF US BACK IN TO THE OLD AGES WITH YOU. IM ACTUAllY AMAZED AT SOME OF THE RESPONSES ON HERE JUST SHOWS HOW LITTLE PPL THINK OF BRITAIN THEY COULDNT CARE IF THE GOVERNMENT ARE SELLING OFF THE NHS TO VIRGIN OR THAT KIDS SCHOOLS ARE BEING UNDER FUNDED AND KIDS ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY FED, AS LONG AS A GUY WHO WANTED PEACE BACK INTHE 80S AND TALKED TO THE IRA TO TRY AND GET PEACE ISNT IN CHARGE. FUNNY THE TORIES DONT TELL YOU THAT WHEN ASSAD WAS REELECTED YRS AGO THEY WAS OVER CELEBRATING WITH HIM, DOESNT FIT THEIR AGENDA

You've posted in capitals so your points must have validity :lol: there seems to be a recurring claim by those on the political left that the British media is rightwing.....BBC, Channel 4, CNN, The Guardian,Observer, Independent,Mirror and online outlets like Huffingdon Post and AOL news are all very leftwing, the more discerning get their news from a variety of outlets. Your post simply proves you know very little about the troubles in Ulster and even less about British politics in general. I'm an old timer, old enough to remember the winter of discontent when Trotskyist union leaders brought this country to its knees and Corbyn is a throwback to that era.

aye your right jock i know nothing about the troubles in ni........oh except the fact ive lived in belfast for the last 11yrs u cockjockey
Always be blue
Reza

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:29 pm

Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:He was anti apartheid, anti war in Iraq, Libya and Syria but you believe he was pro IRA. LOL.

He is anti war - pro negotiating. A good stance in my opinion. Get your heads out of the daily mails you you clowns. Your being manipulated by Murdoch and you can't even see it.

He, on countless occasions has been on the right side of history, whilst your answer for "what we need" has countlessly been on the wrong side. It's almost laughable you think Teresa May looks out for your rights.

EXACTLY, THESE GUYS HERE HAVENT A FUKIN CLUE,GOING ON ABOUT THE IRA IS WHAT THE TORY SPUN MEDIA WANTS TO PUSH DOWN THE MOUTHS OF IDIOTS WHO BELIEVE WHAT THEY READ IN THE SUN. TRUTH IS THEY ARE TO BLIND TO SEE THAT THE TORY GOVERNMENT ARE DOING THIS TO SMEAR CORBYN BECAUSE THEY CANT WIN WITH THEIR POLICIES. THE IDIOTS VOTING FOR TORIES NOW ARE THE SAME BELLENDS WHO COME OUT WITH WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK ABOUT BREXIT. AND AS FOR HAVING A GO AT THE POSTER ABOVE WHO MAKES GREAT POINTS ABOUT CORBYN AND SAYING HES TO YOUNG TO KNOW MAYBE ITS JUST YOU OLD TIMERS NEED TO MOVE ON AND STOP TRYING TO DRAG THE REST OF US BACK IN TO THE OLD AGES WITH YOU. IM ACTUAllY AMAZED AT SOME OF THE RESPONSES ON HERE JUST SHOWS HOW LITTLE PPL THINK OF BRITAIN THEY COULDNT CARE IF THE GOVERNMENT ARE SELLING OFF THE NHS TO VIRGIN OR THAT KIDS SCHOOLS ARE BEING UNDER FUNDED AND KIDS ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY FED, AS LONG AS A GUY WHO WANTED PEACE BACK INTHE 80S AND TALKED TO THE IRA TO TRY AND GET PEACE ISNT IN CHARGE. FUNNY THE TORIES DONT TELL YOU THAT WHEN ASSAD WAS REELECTED YRS AGO THEY WAS OVER CELEBRATING WITH HIM, DOESNT FIT THEIR AGENDA

You've posted in capitals so your points must have validity :lol: there seems to be a recurring claim by those on the political left that the British media is rightwing.....BBC, Channel 4, CNN, The Guardian,Observer, Independent,Mirror and online outlets like Huffingdon Post and AOL news are all very leftwing, the more discerning get their news from a variety of outlets. Your post simply proves you know very little about the troubles in Ulster and even less about British politics in general. I'm an old timer, old enough to remember the winter of discontent when Trotskyist union leaders brought this country to its knees and Corbyn is a throwback to that era.

aye your right jock i know nothing about the troubles in ni........oh except the fact ive lived in belfast for the last 11yrs u cockjockey

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby AHERNE » Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 pm

TERRORISTS .... Who really are the TERRORISTS ... The IRA or the BRITISH ARMY ... RIP the innocent people murdered in Londonderry in 1972
AHERNE

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:15 pm

AHERNE wrote:TERRORISTS .... Who really are the TERRORISTS ... The IRA or the BRITISH ARMY ... RIP the innocent people murdered in Londonderry in 1972

Ffs ive seen it all now, you are a ira scumbag ,what about the women and children killed by the ira ?????
wez1927

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 3:16 pm

AHERNE wrote:TERRORISTS .... Who really are the TERRORISTS ... The IRA or the BRITISH ARMY ... RIP the innocent people murdered in Londonderry in 1972

Exactly,he's some old timer trying to tell me about a country I've been living in for over a decade clearly has no clue talking about the lvf what a tw*t he is
Always be blue
Reza

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 3:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Ffs ive seen it all now, you are a ira scumbag ,what about the women and children killed by the ira ?????

What about the army setting up Catholics to be slaughtered over here,oh yeah that doesn't fit ur stance
Always be blue
Reza

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

What about the army setting up Catholics to be slaughtered over here,oh yeah that doesn't fit ur stance

So the ira are the victim's? f**k off your full of shit
wez1927

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 3:26 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

both sides are victims u idiot thats the point, are their lives not worth the same as ours? thats what your saying its ok if they died not our boys tho, fuk up u dick, u clearly havent a fukin clue what it has been like in ni, catholics only got heating around 12yrs ago they have been treated like second rate citizens in their own country. im done talking to you mate you have no knowledge about this what so ever actually embaressed for you
Always be blue
Reza

Postby llangainbluebird » Tue May 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Jock wrote:

Corbyn was pro IRA and still is just like his lickspittle McDonnell. Corbyn supported Sinn Fein not the peaceful united Ireland party the SDLP, in fact he denounced the SDLP leader John Hume (an honest and decent man, though I didn't agree with his objectives) as a sell out. Your arrogance in believing anyone who disagrees with you is a stupid Daily Mail reader sums you up. Corbyn was an IMG member who's been happy to share a platform with numerous Islamist cranks so it's no surprise he supported Irish terrorists as well. Now the leftwing media are trying to portray him as a peacemaker in Northen Ireland he was not and it's no surprise murdering b*stard Gerry Adams was the first to congratulate him when he became Labour leader.

I remember the IMG in Cardiff. They were Trots, and Ireland and Palestine were two of their major issues.
llangainbluebird

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

Corbyn was pro IRA and still is just like his lickspittle McDonnell. Corbyn supported Sinn Fein not the peaceful united Ireland party the SDLP, in fact he denounced the SDLP leader John Hume (an honest and decent man, though I didn't agree with his objectives) as a sell out. Your arrogance in believing anyone who disagrees with you is a stupid Daily Mail reader sums you up. Corbyn was an IMG member who's been happy to share a platform with numerous Islamist cranks so it's no surprise he supported Irish terrorists as well. Now the leftwing media are trying to portray him as a peacemaker in Northen Ireland he was not and it's no surprise murdering b*stard Gerry Adams was the first to congratulate him when he became Labour leader.

sdlp is a unionist party tho and catholics wouldnt vote for them sinn fein was and still is fighting to unite all in ireland but hey u know everything sitting in wales while i know nothing living in amongst it in belfast :roll: :banghead:
Always be blue
Reza

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:47 pm

Reza wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

sdlp is a unionist party tho and catholics wouldnt vote for them sinn fein was and still is fighting to unite all in ireland but hey u know everything sitting in wales while i know nothing living in amongst it in belfast :roll: :banghead:

You need to calm down get down your local ira pub and have a catch up with you mates ffs
wez1927

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 3:56 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

You need to calm down get down your local ira pub and have a catch up with you mates ffs

i aint a sympathizer of the ira but i also can understand them fighting the british to get their land back. ive no mates in the ira but i understand why they was fighting, just like i understand the paramilitaries trying to fight their side also, luckily there was politicians out there who wanted the killing to stop and talked to either side just like corbyn did, but he wasnt the only one so did thatcher major and every other government in power, but it only suits ur bullshit to make out it was all corbyn, living in a dreamland u are
Always be blue
Reza

Postby llangainbluebird » Tue May 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Reza wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

That's not my post! Mine is the one above, in reply to Jock. It's just a comment about remembering the IMG in Cardiff. I'm RC myself, but aren't particularly interested in Ireland.
llangainbluebird

Postby AHERNE » Tue May 16, 2017 4:12 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Do your homework you buffoon and you`ll see for yourself that people were fighting for a reason. Yes innocent people get killed. Take a look how many we`ve killed in the middle east to work that one out. Terrorists my arse! Its funny how anyone that attacks us is a terrorist but the other way around and its for democracy :lol: :lol: :lol:
AHERNE

Postby Jock » Tue May 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:

You've lived in Belfast for ten years and think the SDLP are Unionist party, :lol: they stood on a United Ireland ticket. The LVF were a UVF splinter group who kicked the Provos arse, their leader was Billy Wright who was set up by the British Government in collusion with the INLA and executed in the Maze prison because they believed he was damaging the peace process. For someone who's lived in NI for a decade you seem to have a very polarised view, perhaps you should widen your social circle.
Jock

Postby Jock » Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 pm

AHERNE wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Do your homework you buffoon and you`ll see for yourself that people were fighting for a reason. Yes innocent people get killed. Take a look how many we`ve killed in the middle east to work that one out. Terrorists my arse! Its funny how anyone that attacks us is a terrorist but the other way around and its for democracy :lol: :lol: :lol:

The gerrymandering of political boundaries in NI was a disgrace and Catholics had every right to protest to get it overturned.

If you think killing men women and children by planting bombs in public places is the act of heroic freedom fighters your so full of hate your not worth engaging with. BTW the Ulster Scots have been in Ireland since the 17th century long before the USA existed, do you think the Native Americans should bomb the European settlers, many of them of Irish descent to get heir land back.
Jock

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:

You've lived in Belfast for ten years and think the SDLP are Unionist party, :lol: they stood on a United Ireland ticket. The LVF were a UVF splinter group who kicked the Provos arse, their leader was Billy Wright who was set up by the British Government in collusion with the INLA and executed in the Maze prison because they believed he was damaging the peace process. For someone who's lived in NI for a decade you seem to have a very polarised view, perhaps you should widen your social circle.[/quote
My social circle is just fine,I've mates on both sides don't try and use google to fight ur case u ain't got a clue what it's like to live over here hence ur pathetic views,back to pulling ur two incher u bellend
Always be blue
Reza

Postby Jock » Tue May 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:

You've lived in Belfast for ten years and think the SDLP are Unionist party, :lol: they stood on a United Ireland ticket. The LVF were a UVF splinter group who kicked the Provos arse, their leader was Billy Wright who was set up by the British Government in collusion with the INLA and executed in the Maze prison because they believed he was damaging the peace process. For someone who's lived in NI for a decade you seem to have a very polarised view, perhaps you should widen your social circle.[/quote
My social circle is just fine,I've mates on both sides don't try and use google to fight ur case u ain't got a clue what it's like to live over here hence ur pathetic views,back to pulling ur two incher u bellend

I don't have to use google, both my grandfathers were from Northern Ireland and I've always been interested in events/history there for that reason. Your fixation with male genitalia suggests your so far in the closet your in Narnia, perhaps if you come out you won't be so angry.
Jock

Postby Reza » Tue May 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:

I don't have to use google, both my grandfathers were from Northern Ireland and I've always been interested in events/history there for that reason. Your fixation with male genitalia suggests your so far in the closet your in Narnia, perhaps if you come out you won't be so angry.

Aye while your reading about it I'm living it so don't try and tell me what it's like here you've no idea till u live it.as for needing to come out the closet I think you'll find ur mistaken again,tragic!
Always be blue
Reza

Postby Fusilier52 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:

Aye while your reading about it I'm living it so don't try and tell me what it's like here you've no idea till u live it.as for needing to come out the closet I think you'll find ur mistaken again,tragic!

Live what ? amongst the criminal gangs who use a "united Ireland" as front so they can operate their cartels , just for those ill-informed idealists with the only books or You tube to glean their "knowledge " , punishment gangs exist not because the perpetrators have a social conscious but because they're protecting their interests drugs ,robbery the everyday activities of any major UK city, and do you know why because of the lost lives of too many civilians Police and SF .Without them then N Ireland would be unrecognisable to what you see today ,yes Bloody Sunday was a stain on the reputation of those trying to keep the peace but as someone who served with the other 300,000 who through circumstance were put in position initially to protect the catholic population but then gradually not only them but both sides of the divide and themselves. It's easy to condemn those who may not live up to others perceptions but until you experience all sides of the argument then how can any one judge the actions of others .
Fusilier52

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:
Jock wrote:
Reza wrote:

Living it, you have only been there 11 years the troubles were before your time ffs
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Tue May 16, 2017 8:39 pm

ARMY...blokes walking around in uniforms,there to be shot at .
TERRORISTS..cowardly shit bags 200 yards away sat in a car with a remote control in hand waiting for children doing mothers day shopping to be near litter bins.

i do seriously hope none of your family are ever caught up in any random terrorist attack mate , i doubt youd give two hoots if mine were though,youd be too busy googling and rushing to defend the attackers.
dogfound

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:46 pm

dogfound wrote:

TERRORISTS..cowardly shit bags 200 yards away sat in a car with a remote control in hand waiting for children doing mothers day shopping to be near litter bins.

i do seriously hope none of your family are ever caught up in any random terrorist attack mate , i doubt youd give two hoots if mine were though,youd be too busy googling and rushing to defend the attackers.

This thread has shown up the ira traitors on this board
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Tue May 16, 2017 8:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

i cant get my head around anyone like this bloke {who i think has children } defending those that go out to kill and maim randoms. does he think that in 5 or 10 years time when his child is in a disco in berlin or london or paris a terrorist will not attack because its AHERNES KIDS.. ?
thankfully there are not that many terrorists prepared to go give their lives.you have to be bonkers to.which speaks volumes for those that think its ok.
dogfound

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:03 pm

dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

i cant get my head around anyone like this bloke {who i think has children } defending those that go out to kill and maim randoms. does he think that in 5 or 10 years time when his child is in a disco in berlin or london or paris a terrorist will not attack because its AHERNES KIDS.. ?
thankfully there are not that many terrorists prepared to go give their lives.you have to be bonkers to.which speaks volumes for those that think its ok.

Loonies buddy
wez1927

Postby Merlin11 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:13 am

The right wing bigots on here don't like it up em! This is all a smokescreen by the Tory press and people with monetary interests. Even Thatcher and Blair negotiated with the IRA. We have peace in Northern Ireland as a result. Jeremy Corbyn was also fighting against Apartheid in South Africa and this was recognised and appreciated by Nelson Mandela.
This decade has the lowest pay packets for over two hundred years. Our young families are struggling to cope with zero hour contracts, minimum wage jobs. Homelessness doubled, food banks everywhere and some of the older generation are forgetting what it is like to bring up a young family. Many people who have not voted before will be voting for hope and that's Jeremy not Fox hunting lover Teresa May
Merlin11

Postby Jock » Wed May 17, 2017 9:44 am

Merlin11 wrote:The right wing bigots on here don't like it up em! This is all a smokescreen by the Tory press and people with monetary interests. Even Thatcher and Blair negotiated with the IRA. We have peace in Northern Ireland as a result. Jeremy Corbyn was also fighting against Apartheid in South Africa and this was recognised and appreciated by Nelson Mandela.
This decade has the lowest pay packets for over two hundred years. Our young families are struggling to cope with zero hour contracts, minimum wage jobs. Homelessness doubled, food banks everywhere and some of the older generation are forgetting what it is like to bring up a young family. Many people who have not voted before will be voting for hope and that's Jeremy not Fox hunting lover Teresa May

Thatcher and Blair negotiated with the IRA to secure the Good Friday Agreement, neither were supporters of the IRA, Corbyn and McDonnell are. The rest of your post is so ridiculous it's not worth responding to.
Jock

Postby Jock » Wed May 17, 2017 9:45 am

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Loonies buddy

Apparently if you dispute their lunacy your a right wing bigot :lol:
Jock

Postby Merlin11 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:15 am

Right wing you are it is no good being in denial. The Tory press will not talk about real issues so thank goodness for social media where the effects on families, disabled, mental health and our elderly relatives struggling to find bed places in a system that has seen financial cuts year on year are being discussed. As the election goes on people are waking up to what it means for their future.
Merlin11

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat