Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Owen Money

Mon May 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Was happily watching Chelsea game tonight when my Mrs shouted"come and have a look at this" from the other room.Owen Money ((who i have never liked)was wearing a gypo shirt!!!isnt he from Merthyr???!!!!lol

Re: Owen Money

Mon May 15, 2017 9:18 pm

He's not even funny anymore,passed his sell by date. Bit of luck he'll piss off and live in gypoland

Mon May 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Yep him and Max Boyce too!!!!

Tue May 16, 2017 10:07 am

A idiot who could only survive in Wales seems like we enjoy pricks like him and Max Boyce another simpleton who the Welsh seem to love

Tue May 16, 2017 10:37 am

The wanker was down porthcawl last weekend doing this cabaret shit in the pub on seafront and what was he wearing a gypo shirt, loads of the gypos down there, but also saw some bluebirds and we wore our blue shirts with pride.

Tue May 16, 2017 11:10 am

He has always supported the Swans, not sure why? As he is from Merthyr Tydfil and people from there generally support the Bluebirds

Tue May 16, 2017 11:55 am

There is 10 miles difference between Merthyr and the two Cities. Hardly a shock surely? There was a Cardiff fan posting the other day saying that in his kids class in school the support is relatively split in loyalties.

Tue May 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Wherever he's from,whoever he supports HE JUST ISN'T FUNNY. Should have packed it in years ago :banghead:

Tue May 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Sure is not funny.made his money tho..how?!!!

Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 am

I lived down porthcawl for a few years , there are more bluebirds in the area than jacks ,
As for Owen money I never found him funny except for the time I saw him buying his missus
a jacket in a charity shop in porthcawl lol. :bluescarf:

Wed May 17, 2017 9:02 am

splott bluebird wrote:I lived down porthcawl for a few years , there are more bluebirds in the area than jacks ,
As for Owen money I never found him funny except for the time I saw him buying his missus
a jacket in a charity shop in porthcawl lol. :bluescarf:

My word did you really just say that? :laughing6:

Almost as funny as when that guy off here claimed the same thing about Neath :laughing5:

Wed May 17, 2017 10:37 am

Wolfpac wrote:The wanker was down porthcawl last weekend doing this cabaret shit in the pub on seafront and what was he wearing a gypo shirt, loads of the gypos down there, but also saw some bluebirds and we wore our blue shirts with pride.

what was the ratio of shirts worn ?

Wed May 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Probably about 70-30 bluebirds .

Wed May 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Who let the six fingered caravan dwelling skip rummager in here ?

Wed May 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Took our kids to see him in pantomime a few times...he was OK to be fair...although the jokes were exactly the same every year!!

Wed May 17, 2017 5:33 pm

splott bluebird wrote:Probably about 70-30 bluebirds .

Course it was :laughing6:

Wed May 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Not all fans are shirters, especially those who go to games. Strictly casual.

Wed May 17, 2017 5:59 pm

The gypos are welcome to him, ive had funnier shits.

Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 pm

He's an arrogant unfunny pr*ck.