Updated " Huddersfield "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated " Huddersfield "

Postby Double G » Wed May 17, 2017 9:35 pm

FT: Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Huddersfield. Huddersfield win on pens

Huddersfield now play Fulham in the play off Final at Wembley to reach the Premier League

' Huddersfield '

same budget as Rotherham this year and now 1 game from the big time. hats off to the manager.
anyone know how danny ward played tonight tho after a straight red against us ? allways thought straight red was a 3 game ban not 1
Attachments
DADyzS1XoAAA-lw.jpg
DADyzS1XoAAA-lw.jpg (101.15 KiB) Viewed 2173 times
Double G

Updated " Huddersfield "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Huddersfield

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed May 17, 2017 9:43 pm

Double G wrote:same budget as Rotherham this year and now 1 game from the big time. hats off to the manager.
anyone know how danny ward played tonight tho after a straight red against us ? allways thought straight red was a 3 game ban not 1

He made some great saves, and saved two penalties in the shoot-out. Apart from that, nothing special! Think it's three games if it's for violence. His was for handball outside the box.
llangainbluebird

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Double G wrote:same budget as Rotherham this year and now 1 game from the big time. hats off to the manager.

I think it gets wiped off for playoffs
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed May 17, 2017 10:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Think he missed the first leg, going on the interview with him at the end of the game.
llangainbluebird

Postby The Cobra » Wed May 17, 2017 10:02 pm

wez1927 wrote:

It doesn't he was banned for the 1st game!
The Cobra

Re: " Huddersfield "

Postby DandoCCFC » Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Not sure what everyone's views are on them but a terrific club that has a lot of hard work behind them and some loyal supporters.

I will be routing for them, dislike Reading tinpot happy clappers.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed May 17, 2017 10:26 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Not sure what everyone's views are on them but a terrific club that has a lot of hard work behind them and some loyal supporters.

I will be routing for them, dislike Reading tinpot happy clappers.

Agree totally. Plus, they've got Mark Hudson. Well done, Ole!
llangainbluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 18, 2017 5:45 am

:thumbright:
Attachments
DAEqe28XYAATAwb.jpg
DAEqe28XYAATAwb.jpg (118.88 KiB) Viewed 2173 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 18, 2017 5:45 am

:thumbright:
Attachments
DADz9-qXkAAi9Zj.png
DADz9-qXkAAi9Zj.png (766.13 KiB) Viewed 2173 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Double G » Thu May 18, 2017 8:16 am

i watched it. asking how he was able to play. straight red is 3 game ban aint it ? and they didnt appeal
Double G

Postby RYANBLUE » Thu May 18, 2017 8:22 am

Its great for them. They had a very good season, punched way above their weight and deserved a top 6 finish. So yes I have no problem them getting there and hope they can do it.

Reading are dog shyte. Fans are crap and only really sing and support the team when they are winning or close to final whistle. was so surprised the other night they only woke up in injury time. Similarly to when we were in Reading earlier this year, very little coming from them.
RYANBLUE

Postby RYANBLUE » Thu May 18, 2017 8:22 am

Its great for them. They had a very good season, punched way above their weight and deserved a top 6 finish. So yes I have no problem them getting there and hope they can do it.

Reading are dog shyte. Fans are crap and only really sing and support the team when they are winning or close to final whistle. was so surprised the other night they only woke up in injury time. Similarly to when we were in Reading earlier this year, very little coming from them.
RYANBLUE

Re: Updated " Huddersfield "

Postby bluebird58 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:46 am

After Fulham I thought they were the best footballing side we saw at Cardiff this season. But for a goalkeeping error early on, they might have beaten us.

Unfortunately for Huddersfield, their two best players belong to other clubs - Izzy Brown on loan from Chelsea and Aron Mooy from Man City. I'd take either of those on loan to us next season.
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby Woodville Willie » Thu May 18, 2017 10:24 am

Like you said, brilliant manager to get those results with that budget.

Out of interest, a straight red card is only a 3 match ban if it is for violent or abusive offences. Otherwise it's a one-match ban.

I THINK!! Lol
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu May 18, 2017 10:42 am

I hope Huddersfield go on and do it, enjoyed the trip there a couple of weeks back. I've always found Reading to be a bit of a boring outfit over the years. The fans have never been much good and the Madejski is a remarkably uninteresting stadium, possibly my least favourite ground to visit. I've a feeling that Reading might sneak it though.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Return to General Chat