Jeremy Corbyn and his close pal Diane Abbott IRA friends

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby grange_end1927 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Jeremy Corbyn and his close pal Diane Abbott tried to block laws forcing would-be councillors to renounce IRA

JEREMY Corbyn tried to block laws to stop terrorist supporters standing for election.

News Group Newspapers Ltd

Times Newspapers Ltd

Wed 17May 2017

He and pal Diane Abbott were among six MPs who voted against measures to block IRA cheerleaders from office, it emerged yesterday.

Jeremy Corbyn and pal Diane Abbott were among six MPs who voted against measures to block IRA cheerleaders from office

Times Newspapers Ltd

Jeremy Corbyn and pal Diane Abbott were among six MPs who voted against measures to block IRA cheerleaders from office
The Elected Authorities Act made candidates vow that they would not support banned groups or violence.

It kept IRA supporters off Ulster councils and the Northern Ireland Assembly.

The current Labour leader and his shadow Home Secretary made their stand in 1989, months before the IRA killed 11 Marine bandsmen in a bombing in Deal, Kent.

They made their stand in 1989, months before the IRA killed 11 Marine bandsmen in a bombing in Deal, Kent

The Elected Authorities Act made candidates vow that they would not support banned groups or violence

The Elected Authorities Act made candidates vow that they would not support banned groups or violence

Mr Corbyn also flew to Belfast to meet a top IRA leader in 1983.

He saw Danny Morrison weeks after the 1983 Harrods bombing left six dead.

The Labour chief has also shared platforms with Sinn Fein and IRA leaders and spoken at events honouring dead IRA terrorists.
Attachments
nintchdbpict000180373018-e1494716857110.jpg
nintchdbpict000180373018-e1494716857110.jpg (125.01 KiB) Viewed 2501 times
nintchdbpict000194661571.jpg
nintchdbpict000194661571.jpg (90.52 KiB) Viewed 2502 times
grange_end1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Jeremy Corbyn and his close pal Diane Abbott IRA friends

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Hes a fuckng scumbag and a traitor the deluded supporters of his need to wake up
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 17, 2017 5:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:Hes a fuckng scumbag and a traitor the deluded supporters of his need to wake up

100% agree with you Wez, 100% :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Hes a fuckng scumbag and a traitor the deluded supporters of his need to wake up

The idiot supporters of him turn a blind eye to him ,the facts are there for all to see hes a danger to the national security of this country ,he is just a modern day commie b*stard
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Wed May 17, 2017 9:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The idiot supporters of him turn a blind eye to him ,the facts are there for all to see hes a danger to the national security of this country ,he is just a modern day commie b*stard

looks like they used up all the charlie last night.
dogfound

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Jeremy Corbyn and his close pal Diane Abbott tried to block laws forcing would-be councillors to renounce IRA

JEREMY Corbyn tried to block laws to stop terrorist supporters standing for election.

Times Newspapers Ltd

Wed 17May 2017

He and pal Diane Abbott were among six MPs who voted against measures to block IRA cheerleaders from office, it emerged yesterday.

Times Newspapers Ltd

The Elected Authorities Act made candidates vow that they would not support banned groups or violence.

The current Labour leader and his shadow Home Secretary made their stand in 1989, months before the IRA killed 11 Marine bandsmen in a bombing in Deal, Kent.

They made their stand in 1989, months before the IRA killed 11 Marine bandsmen in a bombing in Deal, Kent

The Labour chief has also shared platforms with Sinn Fein and IRA leaders and spoken at events honouring dead IRA terrorists.

Also taken from the Labour Manefesto

"Labour has called for an end to rocket and terrorist attacks by Palestinians, and pledged to “immediately recognise” a State of Palestine.

Revealed by leader Jeremy Corbyn in Bradford on Tuesday, the manifesto is altered from a leaked version which was accused of having an anti-Israel ‘bias’.

The final version calls for “an end to rocket and terror attacks” by Palestinians, as well as “both an end to the blockade, occupation and settlements” by Israel."

There speaks a Palestinian sympathiser or is he just a terrorist supporter.Thought this might interest you in particular.
Sneggyblubird

Postby dogfound » Wed May 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Jeremy Corbyn and his close pal Diane Abbott tried to block laws forcing would-be councillors to renounce IRA

Times Newspapers Ltd

Wed 17May 2017

Times Newspapers Ltd

Also taken from the Labour Manefesto

"Labour has called for an end to rocket and terrorist attacks by Palestinians, and pledged to “immediately recognise” a State of Palestine.

Revealed by leader Jeremy Corbyn in Bradford on Tuesday, the manifesto is altered from a leaked version which was accused of having an anti-Israel ‘bias’.

The final version calls for “an end to rocket and terror attacks” by Palestinians, as well as “both an end to the blockade, occupation and settlements” by Israel."

There speaks a Palestinian sympathiser or is he just a terrorist supporter.Thought this might interest you in particular.

so the post your replying too is not inacurate then ?
dogfound

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 18, 2017 8:27 am

And the exact same could be said about Theresa May :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Merlin11 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:28 am

Talk about policies not daily mail, express, sun, telegraph, scare mongering. Homeless doubled, food banks boom, elderly unable to secure a bed in residential homes. Councils services in free fall because of over 20% cuts. Oh and by the way Teresa May wants to bring back fox hunting.
Merlin11

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 am

Times Newspapers Ltd

Wed 17May 2017

Times Newspapers Ltd

Maybe you should go on a copy and paste course before posting another thread. The above is a complete shambles. :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 18, 2017 8:33 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And Theresa May is a modern day Fascist :roll: At least Corbyn is brave enough to face his distractors unlike cowardly May who is shit scared to debate him face to face.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:36 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And Theresa May is a modern day Fascist :roll: At least Corbyn is brave enough to face his distractors unlike cowardly May who is shit scared to debate him face to face.

I'm a ukip voter, labour and tories are as bad as each other but may is the lesser of the two evils
wez1927

Postby rustyblue » Thu May 18, 2017 8:48 am

wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm a ukip voter, labour and tories are as bad as each other but may is the lesser of the two evils

I seriously cant see how May is any better.. Insulting Corbyn is old hat now... Cold hard facts are what voters want.
I thought that Ukip was set up to deliver Brexit, now that that is in the process of happening, haven't they reached the end of the road?
rustyblue

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:49 am

rustyblue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I seriously cant see how May is any better.. Insulting Corbyn is old hat now... Cold hard facts are what voters want.
I thought that Ukip was set up to deliver Brexit, now that that is in the process of happening, haven't they reached the end of the road?

Cant support corbyn ,his stance on defence is woefull ,his stance on Israel,Gibraltar and falkland is woefull,his taxation policy will hit me and the everyday working man people who say its only for high earners need to do sone research in to taxation and the knock on effects ,he will sell us up the river to the eu ,his side kick abbott should be no where near any government position ,the government should be for tbe majority and not the minority
wez1927

Postby BlueGog » Thu May 18, 2017 10:05 am

Just remember, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
BlueGog

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am

BlueGog wrote:Just remember, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Dickhead
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Thu May 18, 2017 10:23 am

BlueGog wrote:Just remember, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

not something anyone who gave the phrase 2seconds thought would repeat.

terrorists do not fight anyone. they terrorise {the clue is in the word } they randomly attack children, the old, soft targets often from a place of safety.
if you really think that the IRA blowing up bombs on a busy high street the day brfore mothers day is freedom fighting your as sick a person as jezzer .
forget the election.. thats f*cking revolting
dogfound

Postby Zabier » Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 am

Ignoring the fact that the tone of that comment is a bit distasteful given the number of victims to acts by both sides I do see what you mean.

It's a complex issue. In my opinion, the main difference is the taking of innocent lives. The minute you take away innocent lives then that crosses the line. One thing that stuck with me when I was younger was the IRA constantly leaving warnings about where they had placed bombs. I innocently said to my mum (I was only about 8-9 years old) "why are they letting people know where the bombs are if they have planted them in the first place?". I never got an answer.

To me, it's a grey area. History is dogged by people that were oppressed and left with no choice but to fight for their freedom. Naturally, those fighting for that freedom will call themselves freedom fighters. Those that are on the receiving end will claim they are terrorists. It's the way it is. You can't generalise though. It's too complex to do that.

You look far back enough in history and the Irish were oppressed by the British. Very much in the same way the Welsh were oppressed by the English. If it was the Welsh that were fighting to avoid being ruled by English sovereignty then I'd be interested to see what everyone would call us? I suppose it depends on the actions.

Personally, I don't think innocent lives should ever be taken. Fight back against the powers that try to oppress you. Don't hurt those that have done nothing to you. I guess that's where I see the difference. Easy for me to sit back and make that call when I've not had the misfortune to be oppressed and have the need to reach such desperate levels.
Zabier

Postby rustyblue » Thu May 18, 2017 11:03 am

wez1927 wrote:
rustyblue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cant support corbyn ,his stance on defence is woefull ,his stance on Israel,Gibraltar and falkland is woefull,his taxation policy will hit me and the everyday working man people who say its only for high earners need to do sone research in to taxation and the knock on effects ,he will sell us up the river to the eu ,his side kick abbott should be no where near any government position ,the government should be for tbe majority and not the minority

Agree on Abbott, just keeping her away from Cameras will give Labour a bump in the polls :lol:
rustyblue

Postby Jock » Thu May 18, 2017 12:06 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

A modern day Facist, you really are pathetic. Throwing about that term for anyone who disagrees with you lessens the real fascists actions and ideology.
Jock

Postby Jock » Thu May 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Zabier wrote:

Ignoring the fact that the tone of that comment is a bit distasteful given the number of victims to acts by both sides I do see what you mean.

It's a complex issue. In my opinion, the main difference is the taking of innocent lives. The minute you take away innocent lives then that crosses the line. One thing that stuck with me when I was younger was the IRA constantly leaving warnings about where they had placed bombs. I innocently said to my mum (I was only about 8-9 years old) "why are they letting people know where the bombs are if they have planted them in the first place?". I never got an answer.

To me, it's a grey area. History is dogged by people that were oppressed and left with no choice but to fight for their freedom. Naturally, those fighting for that freedom will call themselves freedom fighters. Those that are on the receiving end will claim they are terrorists. It's the way it is. You can't generalise though. It's too complex to do that.

You look far back enough in history and the Irish were oppressed by the British. Very much in the same way the Welsh were oppressed by the English. If it was the Welsh that were fighting to avoid being ruled by English sovereignty then I'd be interested to see what everyone would call us? I suppose it depends on the actions.

Personally, I don't think innocent lives should ever be taken. Fight back against the powers that try to oppress you. Don't hurt those that have done nothing to you. I guess that's where I see the difference. Easy for me to sit back and make that call when I've not had the misfortune to be oppressed and have the need to reach such desperate levels.

These "freedom fighters" had the vote, instead of engaging in the democratic process they chose to blow up innocent children to achieve their ideals. Freedom fighters aye right you are.
Jock

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:20 pm

Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

A modern day Facist, you really are pathetic. Throwing about that term for anyone who disagrees with you lessens the real fascists actions and ideology.

Totally agree
wez1927

Return to General Chat