Takeover at Championship Club

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 18, 2017 4:09 pm

TAKEOVER AT NOTTINGHAM FOREST

BBC

18/05/17

Olympiacos owner Evangelos Marinakis has completed his takeover of Nottingham Forest, buying all 100% of the shares from the Al-Hasawi family.
The takeover calls time on Forests's five-year spell under Fawaz Al Hasawi, which almost ended in relegation from the Sky Bet Championship 11 days ago.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Takeover at Championship Club

Postby bluebird04 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:18 pm

This is shocking, the EFL have come under fire due to Leyton orient being ruined by foreign owner, and now they let this man buy forest. Have you seen what he is accused of. Match fixing, blowing up a referees bakery, criminal organisation. the EFL have shown themselves to be a joke
bluebird04

Postby dogfound » Thu May 18, 2017 7:16 pm

bluebird04 wrote:This is shocking, the EFL have come under fire due to Leyton orient being ruined by foreign owner, and now they let this man buy forest. Have you seen what he is accused of. Match fixing, blowing up a referees bakery, criminal organisation. the EFL have shown themselves to be a joke

accused of..not found guilty of.. be careful youll have a bunch of cockney scruffs outside your house with placards :lol:
dogfound

Postby bluebird04 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:23 pm

dogfound wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:This is shocking, the EFL have come under fire due to Leyton orient being ruined by foreign owner, and now they let this man buy forest. Have you seen what he is accused of. Match fixing, blowing up a referees bakery, criminal organisation. the EFL have shown themselves to be a joke

accused of..not found guilty of.. be careful youll have a bunch of cockney scruffs outside your house with placards :lol:

I don't understand the part about the cockney's ?
bluebird04

Postby dogfound » Thu May 18, 2017 8:55 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I don't understand the part about the cockney's ?

you got the hypocrite bit though , which is the point.
dogfound

Return to General Chat