Danny Ward

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Danny Ward

Postby bluemun » Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 am

Sky reports we're one of the teams interested in Rotherham striker Danny Ward, at £2 million. With Warnock's connection with that club this could be a real possibility.
bluemun

Danny Ward

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Danny Ward

Postby BlueMagic » Fri May 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Is he any good? His goalscoring stats are poor, 2 millions for a player from rotherham seems a lot
BlueMagic

Re: Danny Ward

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Fri May 19, 2017 9:23 pm

He scored a good goal against us last season when Marshall did one of his mad charges off his line and Ward took it around him and finished from a tight angle, just before half time. Ward impressed me that game and Warnock has sung his praises from having him at Rotherham.

Wouldn't surprise me if Warnock goes for him, I think he leads the line well, but his goal record concerns me. I wouldn't pay anywhere near 2 million for a striker with such a poor scoring record.
Tonteg Bluebird

Return to General Chat