If all that was true you`d be voting for Labour .... FACT
AHERNE

Re: Party of hate

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun May 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:In the interests of balance here's a Tory poster from the 1964 election campaign

That is over 52 years old. Not even relevant any more. But Wez is right the hate in the Labour Party is astounding, and there main Beef is to stop the hate :o :? :? :? The trouble is they hate anyone with different opinions to them hmmmm
Nuclearblue

Postby Jock » Sun May 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:In the interests of balance here's a Tory poster from the 1964 election campaign

That is over 52 years old. Not even relevant any more. But Wez is right the hate in the Labour Party is astounding, and there main Beef is to stop the hate :o :? :? :? The trouble is they hate anyone with different opinions to them hmmmm

It's always the Left who hit the streets when they don't get their own way.
Jock

Postby wez1927 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Exactly
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby JimCP91 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:33 pm

This board makes me laugh. Corbyn has consistently condemned the actions of the IRA.

However, I see a lot of you, as well as the mainstream media are ignoring the fact that the conservatives have a councillor who was actually a member of the IRA and said " agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better."

Maria Garland, who was previously known as Maria McGuire.

whose the real party of hate...

http://evolvepolitics.com/realise-curre ... ira-right/
JimCP91

Postby Jock » Sun May 21, 2017 6:32 pm

JimCP91 wrote:This board makes me laugh. Corbyn has consistently condemned the actions of the IRA.

However, I see a lot of you, as well as the mainstream media are ignoring the fact that the conservatives have a councillor who was actually a member of the IRA and said " agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better."

A councillor......whoopyfekkindoo Corbyn is standing to lead our country, that's quite a difference.
Jock

Postby JimCP91 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Jock wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:This board makes me laugh. Corbyn has consistently condemned the actions of the IRA.

A councillor......whoopyfekkindoo Corbyn is standing to lead our country, that's quite a difference.

He took members of the IRA to the House of Commons, to try and get politicians to negotiate to stop the fighting and the killing. He has clearly condemned the killings and did agin today on Sky.

He has never supported the IRA, his stance is to have discussions rather than bomb. That's a good stance in my view.
JimCP91

Postby Jock » Sun May 21, 2017 9:47 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:

He took members of the IRA to the House of Commons, to try and get politicians to negotiate to stop the fighting and the killing. He has clearly condemned the killings and did agin today on Sky.

He has never supported the IRA, his stance is to have discussions rather than bomb. That's a good stance in my view.

He could have supported the SDLP Alliance who wanted a United Ireland through the ballot box, he didn't he chose to support SinnFein/IRA indeed he called John Hume of the SDLP a sell out. He is a terrorist loving prick just like Abbott and McDonnell.
Jock

Postby wez1927 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:21 am

Jock wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:

He could have supported the SDLP Alliance who wanted a United Ireland through the ballot box, he didn't he chose to support SinnFein/IRA indeed he called John Hume of the SDLP a sell out. He is a terrorist loving prick just like Abbott and McDonnell.

Exactly and all these labour snowflakes are trying to rewrite history trying to support corbyn
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Previous

Return to General Chat