TIME FOR TAN TO RETURN????

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:05 am

Like most people on here I will never be able to totally forgive Tan for his ridiculous rebrand decision.

However, with the buzz back at the City, and everyone players, management and fans pulling together, is it time for Vinnie to start attending games again???

Will he be welcomed back by most of the city fans???
Attachments
article-0-1B36576F000005DC-610_634x516.jpg
article-0-1B36576F000005DC-610_634x516.jpg (51.18 KiB) Viewed 7747 times
Cardiff_3159588b.jpg
Cardiff_3159588b.jpg (76.53 KiB) Viewed 7749 times
oohahhPaulMillar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: TIME FOR TAN TO RETURN????

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:42 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Like most people on here I will never be able to totally forgive Tan for his ridiculous rebrand decision.

However, with the buzz back at the City, and everyone players, management and fans pulling together, is it time for Vinnie to start attending games again???

I personally will never forgive or forget what he done. He turned fans against each other and showed a total disrespect to the fans of our club.

The best solution for all parties is Tan to sell the club and cut all ties with the club.
Ebbw Blue

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:01 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Like most people on here I will never be able to totally forgive Tan for his ridiculous rebrand decision.

I personally will never forgive or forget what he done. He turned fans against each other and showed a total disrespect to the fans of our club.

The best solution for all parties is Tan to sell the club and cut all ties with the club.

Totally agree that would be the best solution...however I don't think there is a buyer out there so Tan will be in charge for the foreseeable future.

Should he be welcomed back??
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Jules » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:04 am

Take the eye patch off for a minute and look at the good he has also done for the club. Yes there was upset and hostility but IMO he has learnt and tried more than he needed to put the wrongs right, which I think he should be applauded for.
I will certainly clap him when he attends as without him would we even be having this conversation.
ps.Sven you have PM.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:13 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:

I think fans like you need to get things into perspective. VT made a terrible business decision which cost him personally millions of pounds. He didn't do anything criminal and has given this club 7 years of financial stability by taking all the debts on his shoulders and reversed his terrible idea.

It is a sign of vindictiveness not to forgive him for his mistakes and frankly those who still hold a grudge are pathetic.

He has done his best to right the wrongs of the rebrand and it is the rebrand moaners who are holding this club back, not Vincent Tan.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:14 am

No I will not welcome him back. People need to remember the amount of debt we are carrying is down to Tan.
Ebbw Blue

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 am

Jules wrote:Take the eye patch off for a minute and look at the good he has also done for the club. Yes there was upset and hostility but IMO he has learnt and tried more than he needed to put the wrongs right, which I think he should be applauded for.
I will certainly clap him when he attends as without him would we even be having this conversation.
ps.Sven you have PM.

Good excellent post. We gain nothing from continuing to be vindictive and I for one would prefer to concentrate on the positives which are reverberating around the club at the moment.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:19 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:No I will not welcome him back. People need to remember the amount of debt we are carrying is down to Tan.

Debt which is all owed to him :roll: and is not going anywhere. Also don't forget he has written off £20m of that debt and will one day do the same with the rest.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Igovernor » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:28 am

Jules wrote:Take the eye patch off for a minute and look at the good he has also done for the club. Yes there was upset and hostility but IMO he has learnt and tried more than he needed to put the wrongs right, which I think he should be applauded for.
ps.Sven you have PM.

Agreed, I think a lot of people are so full of themselves, and if that is all they have to worry about, then they must have a good life :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:38 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:No I will not welcome him back. People need to remember the amount of debt we are carrying is down to Tan.

Debt which is all owed to him :roll: and is not going anywhere. Also don't forget he has written off £20m of that debt and will one day do the same with the rest.

It is still debt irrespective who it is payable to
Ebbw Blue

Postby dogfound » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:52 am

he was prepared to drop the rebrand and not invest the 100 million.was then convinced by others that the original anti rebrand outbursts was knee jerk reaction and given the choice investment /possible sucess was wanted..and lets face it how many demanded their ST money back like the club offered.?..were crowds effected by the rebrand..?..and where were the imediate on going daily protests at the club..youd get more resistence if asda cafe took beans off the cafe menu is truth.
lots of people decided to take a stance AFTER he spent his loot

so it could be argued that our fans at the time were equally resposible, besides when he does leave the debt will either leave with him or not matter to the new owner...and it hasnt stopped us signing players.
dogfound

Postby Paul Keevil » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:54 am

I have to agree with Tony Blue here

When VT made the decision to rebrand he was being "advised" by others and he made a horrendous mistake.

Now I will openly admit I was one of those who was taken in by it - but, like VT did, I saw how bad a decision it was.

As a supporter, since 1973, I dont think I should stop supporting the club (because I was wrong) and by the same token I dont think VT should stop either. In fact he has more right to be there than I do as he has put far more into the club than I have.

Sometimes we measure people in the wrong way.

I measure VT not by his mistakes alone but (a) what has he done for the club (b) what does he continue to do for the club and (c) the fact that, unlike other owners in the UK, he has learned from his mistakes. Being able to say he was wrong would have been very difficult for VT. But he did it (as did I) And I for one applaud him for that.

As a photographer I visit many clubs and I here the voices of many fans. The songs Villa fans used to sing about Randy Lerner. The Venkys. The Americans in Swansea. Carson Yeung at Birmingham. And then there is the farce at Leeds - (where I think they are only planning on having 3 or 4 managers this year!)

We really do have it quite good. And it sometimes pays to venture out of the bubble and visit a few other clubs - to see how good we have it.

VT made a mistake and he realised it and reverted back. He could have let the club rot like Randy Lerner did at Villa or what the Venkys did at Blackburn. He didnt. He continued to support and underwrite the club with his own wealth and this is one of the reasons why there is such a good feel good factor now around the club.

My personal opinion. I think if VT is welcomed back it wouldnt surprise me if he bankrolled the club towards the top half of the Premiership. Thats just my personal opinion.
Looking for a Photographer?

Accredited Champions League, Premiership and FL Photographer
Cover RL, RU, Motorsport etc
Accredited - 2012 Olympic Games
Attend "Celebrity Events" - papping
Weddings & Porfolio Work
Paul Keevil

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:12 am

I like many hated the rebrand but thank goodness the club have turned things around and are doing things for the good of the club and the fans now. I forgive VT for doing it but like I say I hated it but despite that I still went to all home games and some aways whilst the rebrand was in situ. I got to see our club in the PL despite the rebrand leaving a black cloud hanging over us. At times our club was seen as a real joke including our fans for putting up with it. There was a real divide in the club with some fans arguing amongst each other and some have decided to stop going purely because of the rebrand. After we got relegated from the PL I still continued to go to every home game and some away but the day when the bright light shone through was the day we changed back to blue. The appointment of Warnock and the possibility of something happening has put a real buzz back in the club and the fact that VT has let us now get on with being Cardiff City FC is enough for me to forgive. If VT starts coming back i guess there would still be a small bit of animosity but I'd guess most people would just be happy that the club is now moving in the right direction. The rebrand although it's part of our history - is time to forgive and move on and exactly start enjoying supporting our club.
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:28 am

Not for me, I'd rather him stay away. Things have felt a lot more together with him not around. The club has turned itself around in terms of its every day running and no doubt Tan has learnt from some of his mistakes and has had a part to play but let him stay in Malaysia. We're back to being the true Cardiff City, The Bluebirds, something which he wanted to destroy why would we want someone like that in the stands.
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:54 am

GotMeSingingTheBlues wrote:Not for me, I'd rather him stay away. Things have felt a lot more together with him not around. The club has turned itself around in terms of its every day running and no doubt Tan has learnt from some of his mistakes and has had a part to play but let him stay in Malaysia. We're back to being the true Cardiff City, The Bluebirds, something which he wanted to destroy why would we want someone like that in the stands.

I am with you, I can't believe some of the above comments, they are portraying Tan as some saviour. People need to remember he tried to destroy our history and tradition. Showed utter contempt for the fans and have put us in massive debt.
Ebbw Blue

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:01 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:

Darren, I am 100% with you and thats my strong belief/opinion, I just can't ever forgive or forget those years, the most hurtful ever watching City :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Pointless anyone trying to persuade me or change my mind, I never will. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:

Darren, I am 100% with you and thats my strong belief/opinion, I just can't ever forgive or forget those years, the most hurtful ever watching City :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Pointless anyone trying to persuade me or change my mind, I never will. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Annis I am same as you, what should have been the highlight of watching City was a total nightmare
Ebbw Blue

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:12 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:

Annis I am same as you, what should have been the highlight of watching City was a total nightmare

Correct Darren, the Promotion/Premier Seasons will only be remembered for a divided and broken club.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Man of Harlech » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:14 am

dogfound wrote:

he was prepared to drop the rebrand and not invest the 100 million.was then convinced by others that the original anti rebrand outbursts was knee jerk reaction and given the choice investment /possible sucess was wanted..and lets face it how many demanded their ST money back like the club offered.?..were crowds effected by the rebrand..?..and where were the imediate on going daily protests at the club..youd get more resistence if asda cafe took beans off the cafe menu is truth.

so it could be argued that our fans at the time were equally resposible, besides when he does leave the debt will either leave with him or not matter to the new owner...and it hasnt stopped us signing players.

Dogfound you are absolutely right but you are wasting your time. You can keep telling the truth until you are blue in the face but some, like Blue Ebbw, would rather wallow in their ignorant hatred. I do wonder whether such people were around when we were wondering from week to week whether the club would survive another, or when we were so badly funded that supporters had to finance the acquisition of players of the quality of Nogan,

Nomatter what the moaners may wish to believe Tan continues to bankroll this club and I would personally have
him back rather that listen to the continual moaning by such negative influences.
Man of Harlech

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:20 am

The only time Tan should return is to hand the keys over to a new owner.

For those of you who say he is putting right what he did wrong well I will start accepting that when those red seats are replaced by blue ones and that wiggly worm is removed from the badge. All Tan has done since the rebrand is put in place what is needed to run a football club, such things as pay for a decent manager Warnock instead of the cheap options Slade and Trollope. Overall and where possible Tan has kept the symbols of the rebrand alive. To put it in words most will understand on here he is taking the piss.
Bakedalasker

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:20 am

Man of Harlech wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Dogfound you are absolutely right but you are wasting your time. You can keep telling the truth until you are blue in the face but some, like Blue Ebbw, would rather wallow in their ignorant hatred. I do wonder whether such people were around when we were wondering from week to week whether the club would survive another, or when we were so badly funded that supporters had to finance the acquisition of players of the quality of Nogan,

Nomatter what the moaners may wish to believe Tan continues to bankroll this club and I would personally have
him back rather that listen to the continual moaning by such negative influences.

If you want to personally slate me, you may want to try and get your facts right. Yes I was there in the very bad days and only too well remember them.

Obviously a season in the premiership means more to you than having the clubs history destroyed
Ebbw Blue

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:23 am

Man of Harlech wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I missed our one season at the top as I stopped going when we changed to red. The club has not done much wrong since we changed back to blue. Tan has stuck to his word, he said he would'nt be throwing more money at the club if we changed back, and to me that was a price worth paying. I always the think the best time to judge someone is at the end of their reign. We know the state of the club when he took over, we will know the state when he leaves. If we end up with a Championship side free of debt, he will have done well apart from a couple of bad decisions which he has put right. The main thing is that we still have a club to support.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Nickoblue23 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:24 am

Read this and it should balance your argument on where we would be without Tan!!! Good or bad he's the only guy in last 30 years who's actually put money into the club and not robbed it for every penny it has!!! Club is all pulling together now, he's admitted his mistake and is backing our manager!!! Why not continue that and show some appreciation on what Tan has done for the City!!! Life is to short and some people really need to look at the bigger picture.

Before Tan we sold Ramsey for 5 mill and we were in and out of court every week!!! We've just turned 10mill down for Zahore!! People seem to think the City was a bed of roses before Tan came!!! Sorry guys your deluded!!

Cardiff City to face winding up order

BBC 2010

Cardiff City
Cardiff City are facing their second winding up order over an unpaid debt to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
The Championship club was issued the petition on 23 December over unpaid tax and will face a winding up order in the High Court on Wednesday, 10 February.
But Chairman Peter Ridsdale insists: "We have every confidence that all monies owing to HMRC will have been repaid by the end of January."
Cardiff's first winding up order was dismissed by the High Court last month.
The club escaped their initial winding up order on 16 December after agreeing a payment plan with HMRC.
Ridsdale insisted the club was "trading as normal" in a statement on their website earlier in the week when the Bluebirds chief responded to claims the club had a reported £2.7m tax bill.
And now Ridsdale has said in a statement: "In discussions with HMRC at the end of December 2009, we confirmed that we would pay monies owing to them by the end of January 2010.

Cardiff City chairman Peter Ridsdale
HMRC booked a back stop date of 10 February 2010 to go back to court if, for any reason, we had not been able to fulfil our obligations to pay by the end of January
"HMRC booked a back stop date of 10 February 2010 to go back to court if, for any reason, we had not been able to fulfil our obligations to pay by the end of January.
"We have every confidence that all monies owing to HMRC will have been repaid by the end of January."
He added to BBC Sport: "There is no immediate threat to the club."
The Football League have refused to comment on whether the club are under a transfer embargo due to the apparent financial concerns around Cardiff City.
And Ridsdale, who hopes to pay the debt inside ten days, would neither confirm or deny if the club are under a transfer embargo - adding to the uncertainty surrounding the club.
All he would say is: "Dave has asked for four players to come in - three have been lined up and will come in before the end of the month.
"But in addition to that, I will not add to the liability of the club before the tax bill is paid."
The arrival of Malaysian businessman Datuk Chan Tien Ghee onto the club's board on the day they saw off their first winding up order at the High Court gave hope of fresh investment.
The Bluebirds then reached a settlement over their long-standing £15m debt with former owner Sam Hammam's Langston Corporation as Cardiff fans dreamed of a brighter future with their team flying high in the Championship's play-off zone.

Cardiff boss Dave Jones had hoped to boost his depleted fourth-placed team with squad reinforcements in the January transfer window.
His transfer kitty was inflated by an estimated £3m thanks to their season ticket initiative which the club promised would see supporters gain a full refund on their 2010/11 passes should Cardiff win top-flight promotion.
The Bluebirds sold more than 10,000 season tickets as expectant fans reacted to Ridsdale's promise that the investment would pay for new players in January.
But Ridsdale insisted the season ticket money would not be spent of paying their outstanding tax bill.
Jump media playerMedia player helpOut of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.
Asked if the ticket money would be used to pay the debt, he said: "No, there is money to pay for that."
Cardiff fans will, however, fear that some of their star names, such as defender Adam Matthews and striker Michael Chopra, who have been linked with January moves, maybe be sold to bolster their coffers.
Ridsdale had previously admitted the club needed to "sell a player a year to survive" before this latest financial uncertainty.
However, the former Leeds United chairman expects "new investment" into the club "soon."
The club moved from their old Ninian Park home to their new £50m 26,500-capacity Cardiff City Stadium last summer which the club hoped would double the club's turnover to approximately £16m to £18m.
Attachments
_47007796_ridsdale_eyes_huw.jpg
_47007796_ridsdale_eyes_huw.jpg (15.88 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
Nickoblue23

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:24 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
dogfound wrote:

If you want to personally slate me, you may want to try and get your facts right. Yes I was there in the very bad days and only too well remember them.

Obviously a season in the premiership means more to you than having the clubs history destroyed

I can back Darren(Blue Ebbw) on that, he was there through some of our worst days on the pitch,when our club was in the 4th division and for many fans like Darren and myself, there was not many of us there in them days when the club really needed supporters,but at least we felt proud and had passion for our club and glory was not put before history/identity and pride. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:28 am

He still divides opinion...but the hostility towards him seems to be a lot less these days

Maybe it is about time we saw him again...or will his attendance open up the old wounds again??
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby davids » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:48 am

:lol:

I must have forgotten what a well run, debt free club we were before Tan arrived!
davids

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I can back Darren(Blue Ebbw) on that, he was there through some of our worst days on the pitch,when our club was in the 4th division and for many fans like Darren and myself, there was not many of us there in them days when the club really needed supporters,but at least we felt proud and had passion for our club and glory was not put before history/identity and pride. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Thanks Annis they where poor days on the pitch, but off the pitch all the fans where together
Last edited by Ebbw Blue on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ebbw Blue

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:52 am

davids wrote:

:lol:

I must have forgotten what a well run, debt free club we were before Tan arrived!

Did I say the club was well run previously, can you please show where I said that. I was just stating a fact that the club under Tan as carried more debt than ever before
Ebbw Blue

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 am

Nickoblue23 wrote:Read this and it should balance your argument on where we would be without Tan!!! Good or bad he's the only guy in last 30 years who's actually put money into the club and not robbed it for every penny it has!!! Club is all pulling together now, he's admitted his mistake and is backing our manager!!! Why not continue that and show some appreciation on what Tan has done for the City!!! Life is to short and some people really need to look at the bigger picture.

Before Tan we sold Ramsey for 5 mill and we were in and out of court every week!!! We've just turned 10mill down for Zahore!! People seem to think the City was a bed of roses before Tan came!!! Sorry guys your deluded!!

Cardiff City to face winding up order

BBC 2010

Cardiff City
Cardiff City are facing their second winding up order over an unpaid debt to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
The Championship club was issued the petition on 23 December over unpaid tax and will face a winding up order in the High Court on Wednesday, 10 February.
But Chairman Peter Ridsdale insists: "We have every confidence that all monies owing to HMRC will have been repaid by the end of January."
Cardiff's first winding up order was dismissed by the High Court last month.
The club escaped their initial winding up order on 16 December after agreeing a payment plan with HMRC.
Ridsdale insisted the club was "trading as normal" in a statement on their website earlier in the week when the Bluebirds chief responded to claims the club had a reported £2.7m tax bill.
And now Ridsdale has said in a statement: "In discussions with HMRC at the end of December 2009, we confirmed that we would pay monies owing to them by the end of January 2010.

HMRC booked a back stop date of 10 February 2010 to go back to court if, for any reason, we had not been able to fulfil our obligations to pay by the end of January
"HMRC booked a back stop date of 10 February 2010 to go back to court if, for any reason, we had not been able to fulfil our obligations to pay by the end of January.
"We have every confidence that all monies owing to HMRC will have been repaid by the end of January."
He added to BBC Sport: "There is no immediate threat to the club."
The Football League have refused to comment on whether the club are under a transfer embargo due to the apparent financial concerns around Cardiff City.
And Ridsdale, who hopes to pay the debt inside ten days, would neither confirm or deny if the club are under a transfer embargo - adding to the uncertainty surrounding the club.
All he would say is: "Dave has asked for four players to come in - three have been lined up and will come in before the end of the month.
"But in addition to that, I will not add to the liability of the club before the tax bill is paid."
The arrival of Malaysian businessman Datuk Chan Tien Ghee onto the club's board on the day they saw off their first winding up order at the High Court gave hope of fresh investment.
The Bluebirds then reached a settlement over their long-standing £15m debt with former owner Sam Hammam's Langston Corporation as Cardiff fans dreamed of a brighter future with their team flying high in the Championship's play-off zone.

Cardiff boss Dave Jones had hoped to boost his depleted fourth-placed team with squad reinforcements in the January transfer window.
His transfer kitty was inflated by an estimated £3m thanks to their season ticket initiative which the club promised would see supporters gain a full refund on their 2010/11 passes should Cardiff win top-flight promotion.
The Bluebirds sold more than 10,000 season tickets as expectant fans reacted to Ridsdale's promise that the investment would pay for new players in January.
But Ridsdale insisted the season ticket money would not be spent of paying their outstanding tax bill.
Jump media playerMedia player helpOut of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.
Asked if the ticket money would be used to pay the debt, he said: "No, there is money to pay for that."
Cardiff fans will, however, fear that some of their star names, such as defender Adam Matthews and striker Michael Chopra, who have been linked with January moves, maybe be sold to bolster their coffers.
Ridsdale had previously admitted the club needed to "sell a player a year to survive" before this latest financial uncertainty.
However, the former Leeds United chairman expects "new investment" into the club "soon."
The club moved from their old Ninian Park home to their new £50m 26,500-capacity Cardiff City Stadium last summer which the club hoped would double the club's turnover to approximately £16m to £18m.

I don't know or have met anyone who believed our club was a bed of roses before Tan appeared on the scene.

Tan was welcomed as a saviour but soon stabbed us in the back with the rebrand. We were warned about this back stabbing by the likes of Daya but we ignored it. How many of us have admitted he was right?

Of course those who continue to justify themselves supporting the rebrand use the argument we still have a club to support. Well I find it difficult to believe our lights would have been turned off when clubs like Chester pulled through it. Yes we would have been known as Cardiff AFC or something like that and yes we would have been put in a lower league although I personally believe we would have become another Portsmouth. Whatever would have happened to us we would have survived as a club and held our dignity instead of being known as a club that sold out for success.
Bakedalasker

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:03 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Thanks Annis they where poor days on the pitch, but off the pitch all the fans where together

Exactly Darren :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The club off the field has always been in a mess and in debt,from the 70's and right through to Tan who gave us our biggest debt, but we were always proud fans and had our identity no matter what before Tan came.

I rem on five different occasions we were going to be wound up in the 70's/80's and 90's but we never sold our souls or identity :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Next

Return to General Chat