Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hull City player £8mill/ off to Liverpool?

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:44 am

ROBERTSON A RED?

15/07/17

Liverpool are close to agreeing a deal for Hull's Andy Robertson, according to the Daily Mail.

The left-back looks set to join Jurgen Klopp’s men for £8million.

Klopp has been on the lookout for a full-back to provide competition with James Milner, who filled in there for the majority of last season.

Re: Hull City player £8mill/ off to Liverpool?

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:51 am

If that comes off they'll be back with a £20m bid for Big Ken!

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 am

I think they will be back next week with a £15 mil bid for Ken, if they bid anything between £15 and £20 mil he's gone for that type of money :bluebird:

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:I think they will be back next week with a £15 mil bid for Ken, if they bid anything between £15 and £20 mil he's gone for that type of money :bluebird:

I can understand people saying we need to sell him for £15 mill etc but how much would a good replacement cost? Especially when you take into consideration the wages etc as well. It's a gamble either way.....

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:57 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:I think they will be back next week with a £15 mil bid for Ken, if they bid anything between £15 and £20 mil he's gone for that type of money :bluebird:

I can understand people saying we need to sell him for £15 mill etc but how much would a good replacement cost? Especially when you take into consideration the wages etc as well. It's a gamble either way.....

Bet it would cost at least 8m to replace him with a recognized striker if take wages into account! Is it worth it? Plus could we get such a player to come to city aswell, it doesn't make sense overall.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 am

£15m+ and he's got to go simple as that.
Unfortunately that's football, this time last year we would have accepted £15 .

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Hull will have money this season ;)