TIME FOR TAN TO RETURN????

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TIME FOR TAN TO RETURN????

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:01 pm

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:It's weird. I felt like part of a tiny minority opposing Tan and the rebrand at the time like a few of us on here.

I really get the feeling that it's unusual how many are openly anti rebrand now. I'm not pointing fingers at people in this thread but I really feel it doesn't add up. Brighton home was 95% red scarves.

Call me a tw*t but I feel many people went against Tan and the rebrand once we were relegation bound.

Your 100% right many did.

That night v Brighton, I walked out after 30 mins feeling sick , I even thought of never returning, but instead I thought NO, I am not going to let him/them destroy our identity/history and the next game 10 of us incl my oldest daughter and myself returned wearing BLUE in the Ninian Stand and we kept standing up singing "We are Cardiff City We Will Always Be Blue " We were looked at like we were aliens and away fans, as each game passed there eventually became about 100 of us,which grew to 400 odd. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sadly I know hundreds who never returned.

i agree mate...10 of you rising to 400....there were others in different parts of the ground {a small minority it has to be said } who like myself always wore blue before,during and after the brighton game... but i will never hate Tan.
how on earth can you blame one man for you feeling alien in your home ground...when our fan base all to different degrees might have preffered Blue BUT accepted the Red with the investment.
i supose its easier to blame some Malaysian bloke than 20k faceless fans.

I don't just blame Tan, I blame Nash/ Jenkins and the Red Brigrade that turned on so many that stayed loyal to our identity and should of been respected for it instead of belittled, threatened and some even attacked whilst our club stood back and let it happen.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:It's weird. I felt like part of a tiny minority opposing Tan and the rebrand at the time like a few of us on here.

I really get the feeling that it's unusual how many are openly anti rebrand now. I'm not pointing fingers at people in this thread but I really feel it doesn't add up. Brighton home was 95% red scarves.

Call me a tw*t but I feel many people went against Tan and the rebrand once we were relegation bound.

That night v Brighton, I walked out after 30 mins feeling sick , I even thought of never returning, but instead I thought NO, I am not going to let him/them destroy our identity/history and the next game 10 of us incl my oldest daughter and myself returned wearing BLUE in the Ninian Stand and we kept standing up singing "We are Cardiff City We Will Always Be Blue " We were looked at like we were aliens and away fans, as each game passed there eventually became about 100 of us,which grew to 400 odd. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird

It was horrible. I'm not sure I'm over it yet though I respect Tan for giving us our colours back. I doubt I'll ever forgive him for the total disrespect he showed our club with the colour change. It was a horrible time for me personally and the first season (when we played in the premier league) that I never went to a single game even when living here on the other side of the world I'd come over for at least one game.

One of the saddest things was that more people who supported other clubs who I know were against the rebrand than those city fans I know. Out of those city fans I know who were anti red, most stopped going all together. That's Tans fault and, sadly, our fans fault for going along with it.

It's so sad that it has really hurt our hard core fans like yourself and this is what many fail to see.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bluebina » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Like most people on here I will never be able to totally forgive Tan for his ridiculous rebrand decision.

However, with the buzz back at the City, and everyone players, management and fans pulling together, is it time for Vinnie to start attending games again???

Will he be welcomed back by most of the city fans???

I personally will never forgive or forget what he done. He turned fans against each other and showed a total disrespect to the fans of our club.

The best solution for all parties is Tan to sell the club and cut all ties with the club.

I think fans like you need to get things into perspective. VT made a terrible business decision which cost him personally millions of pounds. He didn't do anything criminal and has given this club 7 years of financial stability by taking all the debts on his shoulders and reversed his terrible idea.

It is a sign of vindictiveness not to forgive him for his mistakes and frankly those who still hold a grudge are pathetic.

He has done his best to right the wrongs of the rebrand and it is the rebrand moaners who are holding this club back, not Vincent Tan.

Totally agree some people have short memories and forget the mess we were in, Ridsdale left us right in the shit !!!!

He has made massive mistakes, but does seem to be learning from them, it has cost him a fortune yet he is still propping us up financially.

Remember if it wasn't for him we would have Warnock here !!!!
Bluebina

Postby Nickoblue23 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Surely there comes a time when you draw a line in the sand and our fanbase can unite going forward.

We've got a manager that 99% us want.
We've got players who we can relate to again and will be fan favorites.

We are playing in blue with a bluebird on our chest.

The club is trying to reach out into the community with Warnock as its lead.

The past has got some painful scars that we shouldn't forget about and learn from going forward. Surely with all the positivity it's time to build the momentum as fans and enjoy our football again!!! If anyone deserves it we do and if thats means Tan comes to a game it isn't going to effect my enjoyment in the slightest.
Nickoblue23

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Nickoblue23 wrote:Surely there comes a time when you draw a line in the sand and our fanbase can unite going forward.

The past has got some painful scars that we shouldn't forget about and learn from going forward. Surely with all the positivity it's time to build the momentum as fans and enjoy our football again!!! If anyone deserves it we do and if thats means Tan comes to a game it isn't going to effect my enjoyment in the slightest.

We are united behind NEIL WARNOCK and the MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :bluebird:

I would not boo Tan now if he came to a game nor would I applaud him, you can't make make people change their beliefs or how they feel :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Jules » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jules wrote:So you not going to be waving your little Malaysian flag anytime soon then Annis ? :D

NOW BEFORE THE HATE MOB GET ON MY BACK ' THIS IS A JOKE' which I hope Annis will see as just that. :thumbup:

trying to lighten the mood :ayatollah:

No joke Jules, I welcomed TG/Malaysia and I feel TG was very sincere regarding Cardiff City, he told us at the shareholders meeting while he was at Cardiff City we would always be BLUE and PROUD,then Tan arrived and TG was kicked out,Very Sad really, so No jokes,maybe it was to you Jules :roll: :roll: :roll:

AH righto, Take it how you want, couldn't care what you think to be honest. but everyone allowed an opinion, as you always say. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just cannot see why people have so much HATE ??? He done wrong. He changed it back . move on ffs. there's already enough hate around without this petty shite.

All the OP has done is opened old wounds which I think were slowly healing but this just shows that that is not the case so cut out the crap about us all being together again. Just MY OPINION mind. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Like most people on here I will never be able to totally forgive Tan for his ridiculous rebrand decision.

However, with the buzz back at the City, and everyone players, management and fans pulling together, is it time for Vinnie to start attending games again???

Will he be welcomed back by most of the city fans???

I personally will never forgive or forget what he done. He turned fans against each other and showed a total disrespect to the fans of our club.

The best solution for all parties is Tan to sell the club and cut all ties with the club.

I think fans like you need to get things into perspective. VT made a terrible business decision which cost him personally millions of pounds. He didn't do anything criminal and has given this club 7 years of financial stability by taking all the debts on his shoulders and reversed his terrible idea.

It is a sign of vindictiveness not to forgive him for his mistakes and frankly those who still hold a grudge are pathetic.

He has done his best to right the wrongs of the rebrand and it is the rebrand moaners who are holding this club back, not Vincent Tan.

Agree totally with this post he has rectified his rebrand mistake some times it takes a bigger man to accept he was wrong move on and support the whole club which includes Vincent tan
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Jules wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Jules wrote:So you not going to be waving your little Malaysian flag anytime soon then Annis ? :D

NOW BEFORE THE HATE MOB GET ON MY BACK ' THIS IS A JOKE' which I hope Annis will see as just that. :thumbup:

trying to lighten the mood :ayatollah:

No joke Jules, I welcomed TG/Malaysia and I feel TG was very sincere regarding Cardiff City, he told us at the shareholders meeting while he was at Cardiff City we would always be BLUE and PROUD,then Tan arrived and TG was kicked out,Very Sad really, so No jokes,maybe it was to you Jules :roll: :roll: :roll:

AH righto, Take it how you want, couldn't care what you think to be honest. but everyone allowed an opinion, as you always say. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just cannot see why people have so much HATE ??? He done wrong. He changed it back . move on ffs. there's already enough hate around without this petty shite.

All the OP has done is opened old wounds which I think were slowly healing but this just shows that that is not the case so cut out the crap about us all being together again. Just MY OPINION mind. :roll: :roll: :roll:

If u don't care about what I think, Jules why was I the only one you named on here?

I did not even start this topic, in fact I never start topics about Tan anymore :thumbright: :thumbright:

We are together behind Warnock, but why because you say or anyone else says should we suddenly like Tan, but like you say you don't care what I say or my opinion, so stay of anything I write,very simple Tan/Red lover :D

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby darran1927 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Nickoblue23 wrote:Surely there comes a time when you draw a line in the sand and our fanbase can unite going forward.

I agree with this , I hated the rebrand, I wouldn't wear red and felt like an away fan the Brighton game with the red scarves , it hurt alot and hated that fans were split as we were not talking about football only the rebrand .
Now Tan has put us back in blue , fans are behind the manager, I wont ever forget those years of the red but I wont hold a grudge against Tan by demanding he never returns , if he did come back to us I certainly wouldn't boo him , he has done some good for the club by stopping HMRC , court cases etc . I don't think a new owner would be the best thing either ( sometime better the devil you know) , personally I would be wary of a new owner as we have had some dodgy owners in the past , now we are back in blue and conentrating on the football again , Tan is still the owner he's letting Dalman and Choo run the club , and the club is starting to be run properly now .
darran1927

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:49 pm

Can never forgive or forget. He ripped the heart and soul out of this Club. Wounds are still very raw and yes there is now a good feel good factor, and that is the way it needs to stay. If Tan was to return it would open the wounds again and fans would start bickering again.
Some fans would welcome him with open arms singing his name, others would except but keep there gobs shut, others would be very vocal against him, some may walk again. So no he should respectfully stay away.
Let's get this straight he has never ever given us an heartfelt apology either and he isn't going to.
So to keep harmony amongst the fans he should never show his mug again and I still can't wait for the day he leaves.
But that is my view and I respect the other views on the man just I don't agree.
Nuclearblue

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Can never forgive or forget. He ripped the heart and soul out of this Club. Wounds are still very raw and yes there is now a good feel good factor, and that is the way it needs to stay. If Tan was to return it would open the wounds again and fans would start bickering again.
Some fans would welcome him with open arms singing his name, others would except but keep there gobs shut, others would be very vocal against him, some may walk again. So no he should respectfully stay away.
Let's get this straight he has never ever given us an heartfelt apology either and he isn't going to.
So to keep harmony amongst the fans he should never show his mug again and I still can't wait for the day he leaves.
But that is my view and I respect the other views on the man just I don't agree.

Can I be honest and hopefully you don't take offense but you talk about wounds being raw and souls being ripped out. Can I suggest you knock the football on the head as ultimately it's not good for you.

So much shit in this world, so many people ill, evil people,terrorist attacks,wars and also the stress culture via work.

Football is my release from everything shit, 90minutes of enjoying my team supporting them forgetting everything else.

If as you say you are still so angry over a rebrand that was reversed then I suggest find something positive in your life as it will eat you up.
WelshPatriot

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Yes of course it time for Vinnie to return.....We need to be ONE club top to bottom.

I do love the rewriting of history. Our highest number of season tickets and highest average attendances were when we play in "what colour ?"

We are down to our core championship support, so we probably had 10K fair weather fans. Football has changed, NP was one of the last bastions of the old days, it was a relic. Yes, those were great days but we were living on borrowed time.
The rebrand was the epitome of modern football, a foreign owner riding roughshod over a clubs history, but lets be honest it only happened for 2.5 seasons, so its a blip in our nearly 120 years.

A lot of the discontent was about the "state" of clean, sanitised,sterile modern game. It has turned into an American type sport with fake atmospheres.

I watched a documentary on netflix yesterday about the 80's casual culture (it took me back to my Pringle jumper and patrik windsheeter :o ) but the football scene is a completely different animal nowadays and the rebrand made a lot of older folk looking for something different to really examine the whole point of going.

The rebrand was uncomfortable, but its in the past and we must always look forward and only learn from the past.
llan bluebird

Postby eddiep » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:31 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Can never forgive or forget. He ripped the heart and soul out of this Club. Wounds are still very raw and yes there is now a good feel good factor, and that is the way it needs to stay. If Tan was to return it would open the wounds again and fans would start bickering again.

Can I be honest and hopefully you don't take offense but you talk about wounds being raw and souls being ripped out. Can I suggest you knock the football on the head as ultimately it's not good for you.

So much shit in this world, so many people ill, evil people,terrorist attacks,wars and also the stress culture via work.

Football is my release from everything shit, 90minutes of enjoying my team supporting them forgetting everything else.

If as you say you are still so angry over a rebrand that was reversed then I suggest find something positive in your life as it will eat you up.

I agree with both the above posts
1 in my heart
2 in my head

That's why the issue is so difficult - football, our club, our belonging affects the heart and the head (and the pocket!)

When all the other shite in life goes on - we had our club- good, bad and ugly Cardiff City Bluebirds.
That club got bombed and is being rebuilt.

Do I hate what happened - Yes
Do I hate Tan - No

I don't think we are ready for a return yet though

:bluescarf: :bluebird:
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby 8ballpottingmachine » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

That night v Brighton, I walked out after 30 mins feeling sick , I even thought of never returning, but instead I thought NO, I am not going to let him/them destroy our identity/history and the next game 10 of us incl my oldest daughter and myself returned wearing BLUE in the Ninian Stand and we kept standing up singing "We are Cardiff City We Will Always Be Blue " We were looked at like we were aliens and away fans, as each game passed there eventually became about 100 of us,which grew to 400 odd. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird

It was horrible. I'm not sure I'm over it yet though I respect Tan for giving us our colours back. I doubt I'll ever forgive him for the total disrespect he showed our club with the colour change. It was a horrible time for me personally and the first season (when we played in the premier league) that I never went to a single game even when living here on the other side of the world I'd come over for at least one game.

One of the saddest things was that more people who supported other clubs who I know were against the rebrand than those city fans I know. Out of those city fans I know who were anti red, most stopped going all together. That's Tans fault and, sadly, our fans fault for going along with it.

It's so sad that it has really hurt our hard core fans like yourself and this is what many fail to see.

Awful night, will never ever forget walking up those steps and seeing the red in that ground giving Tan a perfect idea of how those red seats would look. That night pretty much ended my 20 years as a ST holder and I've been to very few games since. Fair play for reversing the rebrand but he would never be forgiven for what he did to my love for the club. It has killed me staying away and I didn't know what the F to do on a Sat afternoon apart from listen on the radio! Im thinking of returning this year and getting a season ticket for me and the family again but it's a big decision, which may sound mad to some I know but I'm hoping I can get it back. I'll have my 'we'll always be blue' t shirt on of course like the old days! :bluescarf:
If I was there and so was Tan that wouldn't bother me now but I wouldn't welcome him to return, no.
Lee.
Cardiff City - Breaking hearts since 1899
Cardiff City - Deceased 2012
Cardiff City - Reborn? Awaiting.
8ballpottingmachine

Postby eddiep » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:09 pm

The coming back is a task mate -

Mixed emotions and sense of being outsider when you come back.
Awful - spoken to many who get through this it and some who can't try.

It's up to you Bluebird.....

But just understand that 1000's around you feel or have felt the same.

Hope you come back mate - it's in your DNA!!!!!

:bluebird:
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby skiprat » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Vincent tan shut down my club "Cardiff city the bluebirds" for 2 and a half years.even through the darkest days of the 80s the product was there even though dire.tan took away that option
skiprat

Postby fred keenor » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Time to move on, he is writing off the debt.
He made an horrendous mistake,probably far more to do with the culture and background he is from than any thing else.
Look at some other foreign owners, time to let it go.
At least he will leave us in far better terms as when he does sell, he has promised us to be debt free.
How many other owners have delivered this.
fred keenor

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm

fred keenor wrote:Time to move on, he is writing off the debt.
He made an horrendous mistake,probably far more to do with the culture and background he is from than any thing else.
Look at some other foreign owners, time to let it go.
At least he will leave us in far better terms as when he does sell, he has promised us to be debt free.
How many other owners have delivered this.

That's the reason I said earlier that sometimes the best time to pass judgement is at the end of someone's reign. He has promised to make us debt free. Plenty of others have made promises and failed to deliver. Mr.Tan has a long way to go if he is to deliver, and I still have my reservations. We still have massive debts at the club. He appears to be a man of his word so we can live in hope.
Steve Zodiak

Postby llangainbluebird » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Time to move on.
llangainbluebird

Postby dogfound » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:12 pm

heart felt appology..?
hang on he wanted to rebrand us...backed off after the imediate reaction saying something along the lines of keeeping us stable in blue but investing heavey in red...our fans chose the later took the cash then changed their minds.
i hated the red..but im a grown up and like when who i voted for doesnt end up governing..i accept the majority view..whic it was.
id welcome him because he honoured his part of the deal...and has infact gone a bit further by reversing the rebrand and still backs our managers despite the club hemorrhaging cash year on year.

btw it wasnt the first time Cardiff City won promotion to the top flight wearing a LUCKY colour that was not blue.
back then the fans were just happy to have a good team though....and didnt have a Malaysian millionaire to rant at.
dogfound

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Reply from Facebook

Steve Livermore
I thought he was only not attending due to tax reasons, hence only flying in and out of London to do business all on same day so he isn't being classed as in the country. I could be wrong mind.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Fergy1927 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 am

For those of you telling the likes of me to move on and to forgive and forget,I really want to. I am just struggling to do so. It has really dented my faith in my club and in modern football in general.

I might feel better in a year or so but at the moment I don't forgive tan and our red fans nor will I ever forget. To me our red fans pissed me off more than tan.

At least he had an excuse not being a city fan and knowing jack about football. Saying that, the red fans had a right to their choice.

I just felt that many shouted down us blue supporters and even tried to intimidate and mock us with the he usual move on, think of the money etc
Fergy1927

Postby Fergy1927 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:55 am

Fergy1927 wrote:For those of you telling the likes of me to move on and to forgive and forget,I really want to. I am just struggling to do so. It has really dented my faith in my club and in modern football in general.

I might feel better in a year or so but at the moment I don't forgive tan and our red fans nor will I ever forget. To me our red fans pissed me off more than tan.

At least he had an excuse not being a city fan and knowing jack about football. Saying that, the red fans had a right to their choice.

I just felt that many shouted down us blue supporters and even tried to intimidate and mock us with the he usual move on, think of the money etc

PS Tan should be at every game he can get to in my opinion.
Fergy1927

Postby Igovernor » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:57 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

Agreed, bloody hell, you would swear that it was the end of the world, still raw my arse! people want to get a life, some of these posts on here are unbelievable, I did not like the red but as I have stated before, with all that is bad in this world, if that is all people have to worry about, then they must have a very sad life :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby RYANBLUE » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:01 am

For me Tan has done everything to apologise. We no longer have stupid transfers getting us into financial meltdown, we have returned back to Blue and we have got ourselves one of the best managers around. If these are not means of apology I dont know what is.

VT could have walked long ago but hasnt, and bit by bit is putting steps in to ensuring the tclub is in the best place possible.

Everybody fks up now and again, but Tan has done more than enough to apologise and I think given that he should be welcommed back.
RYANBLUE

Postby dogfound » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:No I will not welcome him back. People need to remember the amount of debt we are carrying is down to Tan.

Debt which is all owed to him :roll: and is not going anywhere. Also don't forget he has written off £20m of that debt and will one day do the same with the rest.

It is still debt irrespective who it is payable to

thats an interesting take on it...
at what point do WE become liable...i need to start saving.
dogfound

Postby Blue_Barber » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Wasn't a fan pre Tan only an observer but from my solitary season as a full season ticket supporter - for me so far so good why not have him back.

Not that it's our invitation anyway it's his club lmao

Having being a spectator previously I have to say City was a right mess and I'd even go as far as saying pre premiership - probably the season before promotion it seemed to start to go bellys up.

I'd also welcome more Loan moves to Tan owned/shared clubs especially our youngsters (remember Man Citeh have a very successful club umbrella ownership going on) and even preseason friendly games - I genuinely think his heart was in the right place but his advice had been poor - he's got around that, he's listening, Dalaman and Choo are now listening and starting to turn the club in the right direction.

Look at the stadium and the fan experience the value for money on season tickets this is all down to Tan and his staff and NOW they are starting on the team after the appointment of Neil Warnock.

Yes they went careful with Slade - after the phiascos of prior appointments who wouldn't, Trollope I'd imagine they weee recommended by both Slade AND the Wales management ( if you have the latter who'd qualified for Wales' first major tournament in years why wouldn't you give it some respect and consideration - wrongly imo but you can see why it's happened) but then they've gone out and sorted their mistake with a master stroke.

Well done Tan and board
Blue_Barber

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:20 pm

dogfound wrote:

heart felt appology..?
hang on he wanted to rebrand us...backed off after the imediate reaction saying something along the lines of keeeping us stable in blue but investing heavey in red...our fans chose the later took the cash then changed their minds.
i hated the red..but im a grown up and like when who i voted for doesnt end up governing..i accept the majority view..whic it was.
id welcome him because he honoured his part of the deal...and has infact gone a bit further by reversing the rebrand and still backs our managers despite the club hemorrhaging cash year on year.

btw it wasnt the first time Cardiff City won promotion to the top flight wearing a LUCKY colour that was not blue.
back then the fans were just happy to have a good team though....and didnt have a Malaysian millionaire to rant at.

Our fans chose the red ? No they did not the fans leaders chose the red then violence threatened against anyone who opposed what was going on and that is the truth.
Nuclearblue

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

heart felt appology..?

Our fans chose the red ? No they did not the fans leaders chose the red then violence threatened against anyone who opposed what was going on and that is the truth.

Sort of correct Nukes, some so called fans leaders, two main ones Gwyn Davies and Tony Jeffries choice the Despicable Red.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

heart felt appology..?

Sort of correct Nukes, some so called fans leaders, two main ones Gwyn Davies and Tony Jeffries choice the Despicable Red.

We all know you didn't Annis or Carl. TBH I guessed you know I wasn't lumping you in with the rest that begged Tan to make us red and take the cash. :thumbup:
Nuclearblue

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat