Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fred and Saadi

Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:19 pm

I was surprised too see neither of them in the side last night. Were they injured? If not I would have thought that Warnock would have been using them as much as possible over the next week to see what they can offer. Or has he already made up his mind that they are not in his plans?

Re: Fred and Saadi

Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Saadi had a slight knock so wasn't risked.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Saadi had a slight knock so wasn't risked.

Thanks.

I would like to see him given an opportunity. I wouldn't write off Fred either

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:10 pm

JJ1927 wrote:

Thanks.

Warnock has rightly been given a lot of credit for turning Zohore into a vital member of he team.

He doesn't seem to have been able to work his magic on Fred however - perhaps the player himself has to want it more or perhaps he's just shit.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:12 pm

davids wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:

Thanks.

Warnock has rightly been given a lot of credit for turning Zohore into a vital member of he team.

He doesn't seem to have been able to work his magic on Fred however - perhaps the player himself has to want it more or perhaps he's just shit.

Fred is injured

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:30 am

wez1927 wrote:
davids wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:

Thanks.

Fred is injured

Thanks for info. I would like us to sign another big man as back up to Zahore. But if we cant I think Fred could do the job if his attitude is right. He missed a sitter at Birmingham first game last season and should have scored against Rovers the following game, but at least he was getting into positions. He looks awkward, but so does Gestede and sometimes these players are difficult to play against.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:08 am

fred moved out of his house he was renting recently. havnt seen him in any pre season pics so im
guessing hes either gone or close to going

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:40 am

Double G wrote:fred moved out of his house he was renting recently. havnt seen him in any pre season pics so im

Looks that way then. Probably on his way to a Tan club so we can do some financial trickery with the fair play rules

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:37 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
Double G wrote:fred moved out of his house he was renting recently. havnt seen him in any pre season pics so im

Looks that way then. Probably on his way to a Tan club so we can do some financial trickery with the fair play rules

He hasn't been seen for months. Just had an apparent injury thats been kept very low key...

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:00 pm

nubbsy wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:

Looks that way then. Probably on his way to a Tan club so we can do some financial trickery with the fair play rules[/quote
Fred had not moved out of the appartment (up to yesterday anyway) has rented of Andrew Morris ex Newport/ Peterborough player since last July. I speak to him frequently and he would like to stay. Has been in rehab for Injury came back last week of June. He's not the sort of lad to mouth off so I imagine only he and the manager know the plans.

He hasn't been seen for months. Just had an apparent injury thats been kept very low key...