Huge Credit To Dalman, Choo and Tan

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 am

As well as signing 7 new players....with decent fees being paid for Tomlin, Ward and Patterson

We have also resigned Manga, Holliett and Harris and given new contracts to Zahore and Pelts

Also turned down big bids for Zahore and Morrison...all in all it's been a great transfer window for City.

The board said they would back Warnock and they have...they don't get much credit but they have certainly delivered this summer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
oohahhPaulMillar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Huge Credit To Dalman, Choo and Tan

Postby JimmyJazz » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:32 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:As well as signing 7 new players....with decent fees being paid for Tomlin, Ward and Patterson

We have also resigned Manga, Holliett and Harris and given new contracts to Zahore and Pelts

Also turned down big bids for Zahore and Morrison...all in all it's been a great transfer window for City.

The board said they would back Warnock and they have...they don't get much credit but they have certainly delivered this summer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Warnock said as much in his interview yesterday - but it doesn't half help the fellas upstairs if there is someone with half a brain cell working the levers downstairs.

:bluescarf:
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby mucker » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:40 am

The whole club is on the up.Board have had their fingers burnt and have learnt from the experience.Board have confidence in the manager and NW is buying sensibly so massive respect both ways.Debt is being handled sensibly and with a good run should see crowds come back to CCS.Hopefully be a cracker of a season.In perspective when we play Sunderland it would be great to remember little Bradley with a minutes applause.RIP smiler.
mucker

Postby fred keenor » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:52 am

Fantastic transfer window.
The next message of intent would be to see VT at a number of home games.
NW has been quoted that he would like this to happen.
fred keenor

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:17 pm

The transfer commitee have really upped there game and no doubt due to Warnock telling them how important it is we get them in early. Complete opposite to last season.

Still work to be done to get rid of some but Warnock said he wanted them in early and we have.
2blue2handle

Postby gwentbluebirds » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:01 pm

I agree they do need a mention. As the club seems to be steering in the right direction again. It is surely better to have a united club on all levels :ayatollah:
gwentbluebirds

Postby Dobbin » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Totally agree - too many people on here were saying they have to back Warnock, then it was I believe it when I see it, now he has been backed they have gone radio silent.

For me if you criticise them you have to acknowledge the positives - totally frustrates me but the next time the committee or those mentioned above do something wrong they knives will be out cause they can't accept they are trying to put right what they royally fucked up on :ayatollah:
Dobbin

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:54 am

Dobbin wrote:Totally agree - too many people on here were saying they have to back Warnock, then it was I believe it when I see it, now he has been backed they have gone radio silent.

For me if you criticise them you have to acknowledge the positives - totally frustrates me but the next time the committee or those mentioned above do something wrong they knives will be out cause they can't accept they are trying to put right what they royally fucked up on :ayatollah:

Spot on, the board and owner have received massive criticism over the last few years, most of that criticism has been totally justified because they have made some horrendous decisions.

However, in fairness since Warnock arrived and with his influence they have got it pretty much spot on, and at present we seem to be getting most things right.
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:15 am

Dobbin wrote:Totally agree - too many people on here were saying they have to back Warnock, then it was I believe it when I see it, now he has been backed they have gone radio silent.

I've always felt a decent manager in this division will get an average squad doing well. It is a shame it took our board so long to work that out.

I feel our squad is just above average and will finish just outside the play offs with a bit of luck. I would shout that from the rooftops except for the fact we have a manager who could quite easily prove me wrong.

If he does prove me wrong all credit will go to him and no one else.
Bakedalasker

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:17 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

I've always felt a decent manager in this division will get an average squad doing well. It is a shame it took our board so long to work that out.

I feel our squad is just above average and will finish just outside the play offs with a bit of luck. I would shout that from the rooftops except for the fact we have a manager who could quite easily prove me wrong.

Ian, its taken 8 managers and 6 CEO's, years of turmoil,for us to finally get a manager with real passion/a manager who is not a yes man and a manager with the full credentials.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RYANBLUE » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Ian, its taken 8 managers and 6 CEO's, years of turmoil,for us to finally get a manager with real passion/a manager who is not a yes man and a manager with the full credentials.

But we have now Annis thats the point of the message.
RYANBLUE

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

:thumbup: :bluebird:

TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat