Hope saadi proves a point tonight

Re: " VERY STRONG CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT "

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Zohore and Saadi up top together is exciting

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Cheers for the heads up

Even the bench looks strong.

Would like to see Kennedy step up this year.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Wasn't expecting that line-up.

Be interesting to see how much service the front 2 get from the wide men (and if it's of any quality)

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:44 pm

JakeBluebird wrote:Zohore and Saadi up top together is exciting

Interesting, so he can get a look at the partnership early on, hope they do well :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:44 pm

thomasblue wrote:Hope saadi proves a point tonight

scored 2 but i dont think there were any points to be proved by any player..11 guys earning thousands of pounds a week against 11 that dont earn a thousand pound a week between them..
i think the point of this tour is more team bonding and getting a run out thats not too demanding than learning about players..

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:08 pm

dogfound wrote:

scored 2 but i dont think there were any points to be proved by any player..11 guys earning thousands of pounds a week against 11 that dont earn a thousand pound a week between them..
i think the point of this tour is more team bonding and getting a run out thats not too demanding than learning about players..

I would say he has a lot to prove to warnock about his ability in front of goal no matter who the opposition are. If he was to miss the chances he had tonight he may well have been on the next plane back to belgium. Sounds like he took them so has given warnock something to think about

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm

thomasblue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I would say he has a lot to prove to warnock about his ability in front of goal no matter who the opposition are. If he was to miss the chances he had tonight he may well have been on the next plane back to belgium. Sounds like he took them so has given warnock something to think about

im sure Warnock has seen his goals in Belgium and in training games, both against much better players than he played against tonight...we are expected to win these type of games you know..and our players are expected to win their individual battles...something really a miss if they dont.