" Celtic / IRA "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Celtic / IRA "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:57 pm

One of the Celtic fans filmed singing a hate-filled chant against murdered soldier Lee Rigby has been exposed as the son of a leading IRA supporter.

Twisted ISIS-supporting Aidan McAdam, 23, sang “F*** Lee Rigby, he isn’t f****** drumming any more” in the sickening clip.

The disgraceful video was filmed in the streets of Sunderland, where Celtic were playing a friendly match against the Championship side last weekend.
McAdam, from Coatbridge, has even been vilified on social media by some Celtic fans, as well as many supporters of other clubs. Now it has come out that his father, 51-year-old Francis McAdam, worked at IRA/Sinn Fein Republican group Cairde na hEireann’s shop in Glasgow.
Attachments
IMG_2253.JPG
IMG_2253.JPG (65.55 KiB) Viewed 10617 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

" Celtic / IRA "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Celtic / IRA "

Postby Steve since 62 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:45 am

Come on annis thousands of Glasgow Celtic fans have served heroically in the British army and that is a fact.let's not go down the sectarian route over some fans disgusting behaviour
Steve since 62

Postby llangainbluebird » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Some Celtic fans support the IRA, just as some Rangers fans support the Loyalist paramilitaries. That's how they both are.
llangainbluebird

Postby nathansfmachine » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:Come on annis thousands of Glasgow Celtic fans have served heroically in the British army and that is a fact.let's not go down the sectarian route over some fans disgusting behaviour

And thousands of Southern Irish lads fought on the side of the Allies in the two world wars.
nathansfmachine

Postby Makaay » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:41 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:Come on annis thousands of Glasgow Celtic fans have served heroically in the British army and that is a fact.let's not go down the sectarian route over some fans disgusting behaviour

Vert true. I'm Irish and most of my mates are die hard Celtic fans. Season ticket holders who travel over to Scotland every 2nd weekend. they would not condone this. Like all fans you have some sick p***ks. Same as Rangers do. Or Cardiff for that matter. All clubs have them. Not all Celtic fans are sectarian.
Makaay

Postby Steve since 62 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:02 pm

At last the truth is coming out here thank u for being UN biased in views about supporters in General
Steve since 62

Postby dogfound » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:30 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:

And thousands of Southern Irish lads fought on the side of the Allies in the two world wars.

yes indeed, but were treated poorly when they got home.
to use these brave men to back up an arguement for those that despise Britain and the very forces they serve in is a bit rich tbh.
dogfound

Postby Steve since 62 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:37 pm

I didn't generalise Celtic supporters
Steve since 62

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:26 pm

I have known and served with a few Celtic fans over the years and they would be disgusted by this, I have also served with Rangers fans alongside Celtic fans and there is no animosity, a bit of banter of course but no problems nor relating to famines or terrorist groups.

I think they have a section who are a problem for them just as any club, compared to Serb, Hungarian, Russian clubs they are leagues behind.
1980s Bluebird

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:58 am

This Rigby is a idiot no doubt. But this argument goes two ways. I have been sat in a pub near the Bus Station in Belfast the day before the annual Orange March and saw loads of Scottish Rangers Fans arrive and meet up with local Loyalist groups and discuss how their going to smash as many Finnians heads in as they could! Secatarianism Between Loyalists and Catholics is a problem that effects both Ulster & Scotland under the guise of the two big Glasgow Teams and it's easy to find examples of this all year round.
Bushy Eyebrows

Postby Jock » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:This Rigby is a idiot no doubt. But this argument goes two ways. I have been sat in a pub near the Bus Station in Belfast the day before the annual Orange March and saw loads of Scottish Rangers Fans arrive and meet up with local Loyalist groups and discuss how their going to smash as many Finnians heads in as they could! Secatarianism Between Loyalists and Catholics is a problem that effects both Ulster & Scotland under the guise of the two big Glasgow Teams and it's easy to find examples of this all year round.

This incident has nothing to do with Rangers you twisted clown, Rangers Fans were not in Sunderland. If the Jacks cause bother would you try and deflect attention away from it by highlighting something the City did.
Jock

Postby dogfound » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:27 pm

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:This Rigby is a idiot no doubt. But this argument goes two ways. I have been sat in a pub near the Bus Station in Belfast the day before the annual Orange March and saw loads of Scottish Rangers Fans arrive and meet up with local Loyalist groups and discuss how their going to smash as many Finnians heads in as they could! Secatarianism Between Loyalists and Catholics is a problem that effects both Ulster & Scotland under the guise of the two big Glasgow Teams and it's easy to find examples of this all year round.

"This Rigby" was the young man that got hacked to death in London! :roll:
dogfound

Postby Steve since 62 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Please don't imply the majority of rangers fans are Fenian haters bushy please the thugs u saw in Belfast were vile the same as the vile scrum in Sunderland not football fans
Steve since 62

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:35 am

I do apologise about saying Lee Rigby instead of Aiden McAdam. I will never generalise about Rangers fans just tried to counter argue with the headline of this thread.
Bushy Eyebrows

Postby Steve since 62 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 pm

That's my whole point these people are not football fans at all just rabble of society
Steve since 62

Postby wez1927 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:20 pm

The celtic green brigade are ira and anti british and thats a fact !
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby murphy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:22 pm

wez1927 wrote:The celtic green brigade are ira and anti british and thats a fact !

Yet if Scotland got invaded the dickheads would be screaming for the British army to hurry up and save them.
murphy

Postby Jock » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:01 am

Steve since 62 wrote:That's my whole point these people are not football fans at all just rabble of society

They are Celtic supporters.
Jock

Postby Steve since 62 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:29 am

Fair enough and the gers supporters back the uda uvf and uff if we r going to generalise
Steve since 62

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:01 am

Steve since 62 wrote:That's my whole point these people are not football fans at all just rabble of society

And your point has the effect of sweeping the problem under the carpet :roll: . Pretending none of this behaviour is happening (or indeed is carried out by football supporters) will never stop it.

Naming and shaming on the other hand is a very proactive way to counter this bollox. So stop telling everyone to stop condemning this scum and join in the condemnation if you really want to stop it. :idea:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Steve since 62 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:06 am

I have never told any one to defend scum and you know it Tony; that is if you have read my posts?
Steve since 62

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:45 am

Steve since 62 wrote:I have never told any one to defend scum and you know it Tony; that is if you have read my posts?

I didn't say you did I simply pointed out that your 'point' has the effect of sweeping the problem under the carpet. Instead I suggested that you condemn the behaviour of this scum rather than trying to find ways of deflecting their behaviour.

So I will repeat they have been named and shamed, so condemn them.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Steve since 62 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:59 am

And I will simply point out to u I have never defended vile behaviour who ever it may be by
Steve since 62

Postby Jock » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:Fair enough and the gers supporters back the uda uvf and uff if we r going to generalise

20years ago maybe, you really don't have a clue. You lost what little credibility you had with your they're not football fans comment, they are Celtic fans and many will be season ticket holders.
Jock

Postby Steve since 62 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Jesus how many of these so called fans were involved in Sunderland
Steve since 62

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:Jesus how many of these so called fans were involved in Sunderland

Billy Boy Tinted Glasses, they are such Angels?
Bushy Eyebrows

Postby Steve since 62 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Hey Bush u can't say things like that on here u will lose ure credibility u know people who different views haven't got a clue
Steve since 62

Postby Jock » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:53 am

The title of the thread is Celtic/IRA all you've done is a attempt to deflect from that by condemning Rangers Fans. Even when they mocked the slaughter of one of our unarmed soldiers by Jihadi vermin, on a British street, you and those like you have attempted to involve Rangers Fans.
Jock

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:03 am

My Bad, sorry I got Family in the Carlton, Glasgow, The Markets, Belfast and know this whole thread is a Storm in Tea Pot, we could continue this debate forever Celts Vs Gers.I'm gutted Ulster People got displaced into your Country and their ancestors got Problems with the GB Forces occupation in their Province, but Youth will play up, ask Scott
Bushy Eyebrows

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:05 am

Sinclair about your lovely chanting Fans, was that twenty years ago?
Bushy Eyebrows

Next

Return to General Chat